• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

I officially hate this Pandora station now...Very Very Very has been stuck in my head all afternoon.

Ugh...

On the other hand people weren't kidding, Somi sticks out like a sore thumb in almost every IOI song I've heard on this playlist. She mentioned this in Unnies 2 and I thought it was a joke or whatever, but nah... you can clearly identify her voice almost immediately.

No No Eul

EXO was kind of a joke because ironically Growl was the song that came on... I was like WTF is this shit, that was probably the fastest I've ever thumbed down a song haha.

kookie pls

Good tune, especially once the chorus gets going. Best song they've released in a while IMO.

That's cool. I'll definitely go if I can.

—

tumblr_ocga91zVWw1u0izxdo1_500.gif

Stomach Shinee? Like what? They are at the top in terms of boy groups IMO, both the material they get and their talent working in synergy.

Also, that Pandora thing looks like it's only going to link things I already heard before, don't really see the point of that when I can enjoy my own personal playlists.

I'll admit it was poorly worded... but what I'm basically saying is that boy groups usually are trash and Shinee is one of the exceptions.

But yeah the Pandora thing is more for the randomness factor than music discovery, though it does still sorta work that way.

As much as I like being able to choose my own songs, I also like the unpredictability because I've sorta memorized my playlist already. That randomness factor is what I enjoy the most actually...

kookie pls

Lmao, I just don't approve of K-Pop GAF's unofficial anthem... don't need to be howling at my office desk haha.

Anyway, KARD AMA is live!

Gonna ask Somin if she can step on my face.

#FanGoals
hani is so lucky!!!!!!!
This guy.

C-q0zs1UAAE9OVf.jpg

R1920x0

I'm a wondergirls stan (rip).

So I should probably wish Sunmi Happy birthday!
http://i.imgur.com/OKmBVU0.gif

(also hurry up and release your solo)
R1920x0

Welcome. Since you're already aware "Wonder World" and "Reboot" are two of the greatest K-Pop albums of all time, you're off to a good start.

Twice doing a spacey theme? RIP Cosmic Girls.

Edit: Great, my bad joke made default settings top of the page. Distracting with Woohee.
Nation's Girl Group WJSN are stronger than ever now that all 50 members are once again performing together.

R1920x0

*exact nation not specified

R1920x0

SuJu stuff.
idon'tknowher

R1920x0

EXO was kind of a joke because ironically Growl was the song that came on... I was like WTF is this shit, that was probably the fastest I've ever thumbed down a song haha. Oddly enough, I actually sorta like some of EXO's songs post-Call Me Baby, but it's mostly because SM's music production team are amazing at what they do... it's literally the same reason why I can stomach Shinee
R1920x0

"Growl" ≠ "Wolf"

llehuty

I'm also not a fan of Growl, although I understand why it did blew up. IMO EXO peaked with their debut mini.

Edit:
Some funny stuff I saw in the KARD AMA.
8Wpbt7m.png

That link corresponds to this gif:
TICdSUt.gif

GCxBm2E.png

lol, he is such a weirdo.
Also, it reminded me of Iwata's (laughs).

llehuty

I'm SO hyped for new Twice. Twice + JYP production + potentially Scifi-lite concept + classy outfits. Unleash the MV Teaser already!

No No Eul

Lmao, I just don't approve of K-Pop GAF's unofficial anthem... don't need to be howling at my office desk haha.

·feist·;235550920 said:
"Growl" ≠ "Wolf"

Yeah I was gonna say, I think there's been some confusion over which song is which. I can totally understand never wanting to listen to Wolf ever again.

·feist·;235550920 said:
Nation's Girl Group WJSN are stronger than ever now that all 50 members are once again performing together.

lol

llehuty

Wolf demo >>>>>>>> Life
Its entertaining value is unmatched.

Edit: Random trivia I kist discovered, Gfriend's Sowon was a DSP trainee long time ago and she appears very briefly at the very end of Rainbow's To Me MV.

MV is up!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRztZiP9gew

Also I keep forgetting that Blockberry is part of Polaris... Hyunjin being in this MV was like whaaaa.

Will comment on the song later... gonna take it all in first lol.

EDIT...

Who the fuck is cutting onions in here?!?!

Kidding aside, yeah this sounds absolutely gorgeous. The accompaniment isn't some masterwork or whatever, but it fits so well with Sojung's voice and ends up being less of an accompaniment, but also another tool that the vocals rely on to carry the emotional weight throughout the song. That said, that is all standard ballad fare tbh, if your piano accompaniment can't help you carry the emotional weight of the song, then you need a new piano player or accompaniment lol.

Anyway, tbh I really don't know what to say other than I love it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

Pendulum

So I think I'm almost a month late, but I really like Dias latest song. If MBK can hold on to this lineup for more than a few months that would be neat.

Momo, Mina, Tzuyu "Signal" teaser #1

9Lqc593.jpg

Momo possibly at her absolute prettiest these days.

RecentLoathsomeEskimodog.gif

Jisoo also looking beautiful again now that she's been cured of those hateful bangs. Best thing about their comeback, though the song is solid as well. Someone please save Jiae.

I'm surprised nobody's posted the rumors about ChoA leaving AOA. I would but I'm on mobile and fnck AKP lol.

But basically apparently her Naver profile was deleted or something, suspicious IG posts from fellow AOA members, her disappearance for the last month or two and lack of comments from FNC is fueling that fire.

I'm sure everyone knows I'm not really an AOA fan, but even I know ChoA hard carries the vocals for AOA so if this is true, it might be the end for the group.

Pendulum

I'm surprised nobody's posted the rumors about ChoA leaving AOA. I would but I'm on mobile and fnck AKP lol.

But basically apparently her Naver profile was deleted or something, suspicious IG posts from fellow AOA members, her disappearance for the last month or two and lack of comments from FNC is fueling that fire.

I'm sure everyone knows I'm not really an AOA fan, but even I know ChoA hard carries the vocals for AOA so if this is true, it might be the end for the group.

I saw it. The link to her Instagram, which she hasn't used in ages and seems to have abandoned, was removed - not the profile. Messages like "Hold on tight. It'll pass" from Mina, which is part of the rumor, implies to me something health-based.

Hellix

pls no

llehuty

yikes if those Choa rumors are true. The group is basically Choa + Seolhyun and backup dancers, losing any of the two would be a big blow to the whole group.

It's kind of funny, but it's a bit like 9Muses with Sera and Kyungri, hoping for the fans that AOA doesn't follow the same downward spiral.

Hitchhiker + NCT Taeyong for an upcoming SM station track.

Broduce 101 ep 4 subs are up.
First cuts will happen during next ep.

Edit: [STATION] BoA : Spring Rain (Live) (生스테 : 봄비를 부르는 보아 이즈 뭔들)

Eldren

Choa doesn't even know how to use instagram. She forgot her password for like an entire year and had to get Jimin to make her a new account, she probably forgot it again. Mina always posts weird shit on instagram so that doesn't mean much. I imagine more people are worried she's sick because she's supposed to have a solo coming soon. And of course FNC are fuelling it, they're a shitty company who have no idea how to manage their artists.

Having said all that I dunno if I could blame her if she did leave. FNC are pretty garbage.

K.A.R.D Hit New High on World Digital Song Sales With 'Rumor'
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/7784008/kard-rumor-world-digital-song-sales-chart

02-K.A.R.D-RUMOR-MV-screenshot-billboard-1548.jpg

From this:

^^^^ I would die if the subunit has Mina in it, but yeah, most likely scenario is Seolhyun Choa and Jimmy.
I clicked this so damn fast. Here for Mina ending up being the most popular member.
Thanks for the help cementing Mina as best AOA.
And while we are at it...

Mina >>>> Choa >> Seolhyun > Yuna > Hyejeong >>>>> Drummer girl (RIP) >>>>> Jimmy >>>>>> Chanmi

tumblr_nkelxaVbDF1une83oo1_400.gif

To this:

yikes if those Choa rumors are true. The group is basically Choa + Seolhyun and backup dancers

R1920x0

R1920x0

Poor Mina.
Indeed.

You now attend the Church of Perfect Mina, though. So it's understandable.

Damn and I thought y'all grilling me on EXO was bad. That's even worse coz feist has receipts!!

Gotta agree to the last point though, best Mina indeed.

Edit: Dammit top of page... I'm on mobile though so just plz imagine a picture of Mina, JiU, Somin, or HaSeul at the end of this post.

Top Bottom