• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

SNSD's 2009-2010 run was devastating.

Jokes and all but I don't post that often, really. Your devices are mostly safe...

Again, Kim Lip's "Eclipse" is better than JinSoul's "Singing in the Rain." I'm not sure the competition is all that close either. It's perfectly in the pocket, like a more uptempo version of that lane Ladies' Code carved out with "Galaxy" and "The Rain." With more electro-pop, and less funk than LC.

This is weird, I don't even like Kpop but a friend of mine introduced me to this song.

I've been listening to it all day. What the hell?
Thank your friend.

I'll leave recommendations of legends like BoA, BEG, Hyori-tier™, etc. to some of the other posters.

These are not intended as a representation of the artists'/groups' best songs, biggest hits or signature sound. Only a mix of different tunes and vibes, some of which you might catch your ear:

Neon Bunny - Its You

K.A.R.D - Don`t Recall M/V
K.A.R.D - RUMOR M/V
K.A.R.D - Oh NaNa M/V

샛별 (Satbyeol) - 너의 곁에서 (By Your Side) Official M/V

Sunmi(선미) "24 hours(24시간이 모자라)" M/V Dance Ver.
Sunmi(선미) "Full Moon(보름달)" M/V

Gallant x Tablo x Eric Nam - Cave Me In (Official Video)

Red Velvet 레드벨벳_Automatic_Music Video
Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Time Slip Color Coded Lyrics (Eng Sub & Rom)
Red Velvet 레드벨벳_Dumb Dumb_Music Video

TWICE(트와이스) "TT" M/V

김예림 (Lim Kim) - All Right MV
[MV] Lim Kim(김예림) (Togeworl(투개월)) _ Awoo

[MV] 이달의 소녀/김립 (LOONA/Kim Lip) "Eclipse"
[MV] 이달의 소녀/하슬 (LOONA/HaSeul) "소년, 소녀 (Let Me In)"
[MV] 이달의 소녀/진솔 (LOONA/JinSoul) "Singing in the Rain"

WJSN Cosmic Girls 우주소녀 " Robot " Lyrics (ColorCoded+Han+Rom+Eng)
WJSN/Cosmic Girls (우주소녀) - BeBe [Color Coded Lyrics] (ENG/ROM/HAN)

[MV] IU(아이유) _ SOGYEOKDONG(소격동)

f(x) - Jet, 에프엑스 - 제트별, Music Core 20120616
f(x)_Airplane (Airplane by f(x)@M COUNTDOWN 2013.8.1)
f(x) - Traveler (ft. Zico) (에프엑스) Member Coded Lyrics (English Sub. / ROM.)

브레이브걸스 - 변했어 공식 뮤직 비디오 / Brave Girls - Deepened Official Music Video

마마무 (MAMAMOO), 범키 (Bumkey) - 행복하지마 (Don't Be Happy) MV

Rainbow(레인보우) - Bad Man Crying(나쁜 남자가 운다) Dance Practice Ver.

씨엘씨 CLC - LIAR || Line Distribution

EXO - Heart Attack (concert performance, not official M/V or best sound quality)

miss A "Touch" M/V
miss A (미쓰에이) - 녹아 (Melting) [Mini Album - Colors]
miss A ”Hush" M/V

SNSD —— Girls' Generation(소녀시대) _ RunDevilRun(런데빌런) _ MusicVideo
SNSD —— 【1080HD】Girls' Generation - THE GREAT ESCAPE @Japan 3rd Tour (concert performance, not official M/V or best sound quality)

Dalshabet —— Dal★Shabet-Shakalaka
[MV] Dalshabet(달샤벳) _ B.B.BI(비비비)(Big Baby Baby)
[MV] Dalshabet(달샤벳) _ Someone like U(너 같은)

[MV] HYOLYN, Kisum(효린, 키썸) _ FRUITY (Prod. GroovyRoom)
씨스타(SISTAR) - 나혼자 Music Video (Alone)
효린(HYOLYN) - 너 밖에 몰라 Music Video (ONE WAY LOVE)

[MV] 레이디스 코드 (LADIES' CODE)_갤럭시(GALAXY)
레이디스 코드 (LADIES' CODE) 더 레인(The Rain) Official MV

*MANY* others...

RV teaser with the track list straight outta the 80s.

9r9i9c0lno6z.jpg

Fixed it for you.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Probably been discussed before but now that you mention what was it that got you all into kpop?
Long ago when in jpop Hikki and Ayu were new (and I knew of them because I would hang in #segadojo with SolidSnakeX, who still posts here), the only way I could find their stuff was on P2P and there I also stumbled across SES Dreams Come True, and I liked Eugene and several of their songs, and through them found HOT and such.

However, I got into electronica then other stuff and didn't get back to kpop till Hyuna made her solo debut, which I randomly stumbled across on GAF, which led me to Invincible Youth which led to the rest. So I kinda missed the big debut times of WG/2PM, SNSD/SuJu, and Big Bang/2NE1, but not by much.

Hokuten

Neo Member
Probably been discussed before but now that you mention what was it that got you all into kpop?

Honestly don't recall the exact song that got me into it. I remember hearing SNSD's Gee and just kinda seeing it as something different and weird and never gave it a real shot as to something I would listen to. I was listening to more J-Pop and J-Rock back then, which I had become accustomed to in my high school years. Big Bang then came along with "Lies" and then I must have started diving into their songs and MVs at that point. SHINee closely followed with "Replay" and they went on to be my favorite Male Group. It was not until later that I started really liking the Female Groups like f(x) and of course SNSD came around full circle after my first encounter with them.

Again - just have vague memories of the timeline. I may be missing the true reason I got into it. Regardless, once you K-Pop you can't stop. The rabbit hole goes deep.

Other early favorites.

RANIA - Style
After School - Flashback
Orange Caramel - Lipstick
miss A - Good Girl, Bad Girl
Dalshabet - Mr. Bang Bang
2PM - Hands Up
MBLAQ - Stay

Finally:
Legendary status: Kara - Lupin

For me, it all started when I stumbled upon BTS's Dope MV and Orange Caramel's Catallena MV on Youtube. I was casually into it for a while, and kept finding new songs that I liked from tons of different artists, but I didn't start following it like I do now until I decided to watch BTS on an episode of Weekly Idol to see what the actual members were like. It was right around when Fire/Young Forever came out, I believe. I started following all of their activities, and shortly after that started to keep track of releases from other artists that I liked.

On a side note I feel like Orange Caramel is dead and that makes me so sad. I love all their stuff, but I feel like we're never getting anything from them again and their hiatus is permanent :/

llehuty

Like, this music is pretty good. I haven't found another one that I like but this one, this is the shit.
Check the OP of this thread if you want to listen to what this community thinks are the kpop classics. There are two playlists there (classics and essentials). Maybe you'll find more songs that click with you.

When I was in college one of my friends posted SNSD's - Genie (Japanese dance ver.). We watched the MV several times and tried to pick a fave and try to figure out who was in other SNSD videos (mine was Taeyeon <3).

Fast forward some months, and I bumped into a neogaf thread: DJMAX Technika tune (Vita) Features music from KARA
First thing in that thread is one of the GOATs, KARA - Step, and the rest is history.

The thing that got me into k-pop is really freakin' embarrassing. It's Super Junior.
As a matter of fact it was the MV for Happiness that I saw which made me curious about what I was looking at. It was mid 2008 and they just came out with a sub-unit named Super Junior Happy which focused on cutesy songs. It's really awkward to watch it again because it's so 'cringe' but I kinda lived for it. Like where was their shame? Why is it so catchy?

The first groups I got really into however were SHINee (debuted that year) and F.T Island. SHINee wasn't until I saw 'Love like oxygen' which is still one of my fave songs. Their debut album is fire. F.T Island had that rock edge which appealed to me as well, though I don't think their early albums (first 2) aged well. And late 2008 you had Wonder Girls releasing Nobody and SNSD releasing Gee, so I was pretty much hooked since then.

llehuty

Hope y'all are getting ready your half of the year lists. I have yet to jump into it, but I feel like it's going to be REALLY hard to do this time around. Despite every group and its mom disbanding, there has been some quality releases from nugus and rookies.

Well they do have legit awesome music. It's You is one of my fave k-pop tracks ever too.

Yeeees, it's you is really good. Feels like it came from a completely different group.

And how cute is Jennie from Blackpink? Holy shit.
b7fdb0026f7a03110022793b443f5f59726cdc04_hq.gif

Cuddler

Whoops, missed that; sorry. Yeah, I agree with you: though they didn't need to play safe, more traditional songs *work* for popularity. And their B sides are almost always more my thing than the singles. These new fans can now go back and listen to Funky Boy in the Melting album, great song :pP
Yes, Funky Boy is great, my favorites are "I Miss You" and "My Hometown", so good. Definitely a great album.

I see that almost every time with nugus. My hope is that by the time they grow enough, they have fostered a fanbase that would allow them to do something different from the usual, but sometimes that's not the case...

what the hell is Walwari, lmaoooo. This is so funny, it's like Koyote turned up to eleven. It's way different from 2BiC, the last thing you introduced me to :D
Unfortunately it's not always the case, it really depends on how much someone wants to do a certain type of music, but if the musical choices are 100% done by the company, most of the time they gonna choose the safe release probably.
About Walwari, it's not a new concept for a group. They are inspired by a group called "Turtles" that debuted in Korea in 2001 and was very successful. They weren't from a big entertainent company and looking at the today Korean music environments it's great to see that were able to be popular. Haven't really listened to their entire discography because it cause me sadness when I think about them (you will understand why later) but I really like this song:
Turtles - Sing Lala, &#44144;&#48513;&#51060; - &#49905;&#46980;&#46972;, Music Core 20080112
their first win on Inkigayo:
&#44144;&#48513;&#51060; &#48708;&#54665;&#44592;&#47196; 1&#50948; &#54616;&#45912; &#45216;
Now that I'm almost crying the sad part, unfortunately Turtleman, the male member, died in 2008.

for me it was uhm jung hwa's cho dae and S.E.S.'s I'm your girl

I had heard some random korean songs like this one, prior to those on a cassette tape but had no way of finding any info about them until later.
Was watching TV, saw the Super Junior MV for "No Other" and since I'm weak I instantly fall for the cute/boyfriendly concept Shindong pulled off really well in the video. Watched basically everything Shindong related on Youtube. I stopped following him so much for various reasons even tho I still feel bad for him when people make fun of him for his weight or are hypocrite about him. In the meantime I saw 2BiC, I completely fell in love with them and their talents especially during their Ustream live streaming and my love for them never stopped. Gonna support them as much as I can.

The thing that got me into k-pop is really freakin' embarrassing. It's Super Junior.
Why embarassing?
As a matter of fact it was the MV for Happiness that I saw which made me curious about what I was looking at. It was mid 2008 and they just came out with a sub-unit named Super Junior Happy which focused on cutesy songs. It's really awkward to watch it again because it's so 'cringe' but I kinda lived for it. Like where was their shame? Why is it so catchy?

The first groups I got really into however were SHINee (debuted that year) and F.T Island. SHINee wasn't until I saw 'Love like oxygen' which is still one of my fave songs. Their debut album is fire. F.T Island had that rock edge which appealed to me as well, though I don't think their early albums (first 2) aged well. And late 2008 you had Wonder Girls releasing Nobody and SNSD releasing Gee, so I was pretty much hooked since then.
You are talking about a group that released a movie and the plot was basically one of them trying to found out who was that was throwing a bag of feces at the other members, lol.
Hey, Bonamana is great. I kinda miss that core SM sound where rhythm and crisp consonants came before melody.
Best teaser:
Super Junior &#49800;&#54140;&#51452;&#45768;&#50612;_ BONAMANA(&#48120;&#51064;&#50500;)_MUSIC VIDEO TEASER
Didn't really like the song much, their voices sound way too robotic/eletronic for me.
Well they do have legit awesome music. It's You is one of my fave k-pop tracks ever too.
Super Junior(&#49800;&#54140;&#51452;&#45768;&#50612;) _ SORRY, SORRY - ANSWER _ MusicVideo
So good, where is my new Yoo Young-jin album or a collaboration/song with 2BiC, please.
Yeeees, it's you is really good. Feels like it came from a completely different group./IMG]
Why I like you is kinda similar but yes compared to their title tracks "it's you" it's different.
Super Junior - Why I Like You, &#49800;&#54140;&#51452;&#45768;&#50612; - &#45768;&#44032; &#51339;&#51008; &#51060;&#50976;, Music Core 20090314

Boss Mog

So half the year is over and here's the stuff I enjoyed most so far this year in no particular order though italicized tracks are my top ones:

K.A.R.D - Don't Recall
SOHEE - Spotlight
Suzy - Yes, No, Maybe
I.O.I - Downpour
Luna, Hani, Solar - Honey Bee
gugudan - A Girl Like Me
PRISTIN - WEE WOO
Dreamcatcher - Chase Me
Dreamcatcher - Good Night
Girl's Day - I'll Be Yours
SISTAR - Lonely
GFRIEND - Fingertip
EXID - Night Rather Than Day
BLACKPINK - As If It's Your Last
Red Velvet - Rookie
IU - Palette
TAEYEON - I Got Love
TAEYEON - Fine
SEOHYUN - Don't Say No

SNSD has already saved Kpop this year even before their August comeback for me with Taeyeon's and Seohyun's solo releases. I bet we would've had a Fany comeback too if it wasn't for her faux pas (Heartbreak Hotel is still the best SM Station track imho).

On how I got into Kpop, I lived with Korean roommates for a year. Gee and Genie won me over.

Oh and to finish off Color.Morale, here you go:
88e7d5f8c784d974dcdb0aa20494c186.gif

Sistar died for Kim Lip so by correlation, AOA is going to die for JinSoul?

EDIT: some solid points by feist about Loona but I'll reply later coz I'm on mobile and it's a pain that ass to post lol.

No No Eul

What are those garbage Red Velvet teasers SM... Just because you're making them look cheap on purpose doesn't make it OK somehow.

The new ones aren't much better either.

And speaking of Victims, confirmed that Choa will leave AOA.

She'll be sorely missed but I'm glad she's doing what she wants to do and on her own terms. I can't believe FNC even tried to pretend that she might stay after all that stuff she wrote on Instagram.

mr_chun

My route was a little unconventional, as I hit Korean dramas first. Friend told me to watch Playful Kiss, which led me to Boys over Flowers and eventually its soundtrack. Picked up a few artists there that I liked (SS501 really reminded me of my Nsync/Backstreet Boys days). The nail in the coffin was watching Dream High, which got me into IU, T-ara, and the the whole JYP crew, including Suzy, Miss A, 2PM, etc.

I'd say the first K-pop artists that I had on repeat were IU, SS501, and Shinee, followed by a slew of girl groups once I got down the YouTube rabbit hole.

Peru

Watching Infinity Challenge - well look at that, Hyori looks better than ever, is as funny as ever, happy, guess that's what happens when an idol decides to live her life!

On to the genius concept of putting Hyori and IU together (Hyori's Bed and Breakfast), episode one.. pretty good. IU and Hyori are different yet similar. Even without IU seeing Hyori and her husband muck about on Jeju is great.

This new Hyori-filled TV reality. Dreams do come true.

Uhyve

Saw a gif (I think in the funny pics thread) of Park Bom eating pastries in bed and ended up watching some Roommate. From that show, got into Orange Caramel. Followed that up with Invincible Youth which led to T-ara.

Heh, Neogaf seems to have claimed many victims.

roaSone

I was into Jpop thanks to animes/dramas and someday, a friend of mine linked me to this, at first I thought they were japanese and looked to more of their stuff, that's when I discovered they were actually korean.
My interest picked up from there and never stopped.

llehuty

I think nobody has posted anything about this girl before.

ASEUL - FISHER (Official Video)
Aseul - Weird World
Experimental indie electro pop, with minimal vocals.
I checked some of her earlier tracks, and it's probably for the best.

Expecting catchy summer song with that title.

EB - Puzzle (song cover)
Wow EB, we hadn't heard about her in a while, right?

A100 Entertainment First Project - PRACTICE SIXTEEN (Katy Perry - Bon Appetit (Feat. Migos))
Can they debut already?

Chungha - Say my name (dance cover)

She is so gooood.

ramyeon

I think nobody has posted anything about this girl before.

ASEUL - FISHER (Official Video)
Aseul - Weird World
Experimental indie electro pop, with minimal vocals.
I checked some of her earlier tracks, and it's probably for the best.

Expecting catchy summer song with that title.

EB - Puzzle (song cover)
Wow EB, we hadn't heard about her in a while, right?

A100 Entertainment First Project - PRACTICE SIXTEEN (Katy Perry - Bon Appetit (Feat. Migos))
Can they debut already?

Chungha - Say my name (dance cover)

She is so gooood.
Aseul has been Yukari's new stage name for awhile now.

No No Eul

Hope y'all are getting ready your half of the year lists. I have yet to jump into it, but I feel like it's going to be REALLY hard to do this time around. Despite every group and its mom disbanding, there has been some quality releases from nugus and rookies.

This is easily my most played track of the year so far. I love it so much:

June One Kim X Krystal - I Don`t Wanna Love You

My other faves:

Red Velvet - Rookie
Red Velvet - Little Little
Kim Lip - Eclipse
Jang Jane - Carmin
Love X Stereo - Maybe I
Love X Stereo - Dark and Light
Oh My Girl - Perfect Day
Gallant x Tablo x Eric Nam - Cave Me In
Dreamcatcher - Chase Me
Ten - Dream in a Dream
From the Airport - The Jump
Pristin - Black Widow
Taeyeon - I Got Love

Fuuuuuu, this is going to be tough...

In no order whatsoever:

*Chungha - Why Don't You Know
*Kim Lip - Eclipse
*JinSoul - Singing In The Rain
KARD - Don't Recall / Rumor
*PSY - Last Scene (ft. Lee Sung-kyung)
Subin - Parasol / Swing / Circle's Dream
Unnies 2 - Right
Dreamcatcher - Chase Me
*Bolbbalgan4 x Mad Clown - Lost Without You (currently #1 if I was to put in order)
*Rain - The Best Present
*SES - Paradise / Hush
*Gugudan - A Girl Like Me

* - denotes top 10

As you can see my top 8 are already filled and we still have 6 months to go!

I can't even begin to imagine if we get more quality releases the next 6 months... I definitely know 4 songs in that list are staying in the top 10 so I'm excited to see which ones get replaced.

Tippani Fany is still the best Fany. She's still awesome now but Tippany Fany was her golden age imo.

·feist·;242220780 said:
Jokes and all but I don't post that often, really. Your devices are mostly safe...

Again, Kim Lip's "Eclipse" is better than JinSoul's "Singing in the Rain." I'm not sure the competition is all that close either. It's perfectly in the pocket, like a more uptempo version of that lane Ladies' Code carved out with "Galaxy" and "The Rain." With more electro-pop, and less funk than LC.

Heh, I'm mostly joking about lag. My FX-8320 still runs like a champ even though I'm planning to switch a Ryzen 1600 at the end of July. Also fuck those bitcoin miners... I want to buy a 6GB GTX 1060 right now but I can't even find one nor am I willing to pay $500 for what was $230 2 months ago. That's some bullshit imo.

But I digress...

I do agree about Eclipse being more in the pocket and yeah, one of the reasons why I love it is it's similarity to the current Ladies Code sound but at same time, Singing In the Rain is just fire and just super fun to listen to.

Fixed it for you.

Lol.

Before I forget, let me remind y'all that SNSD's Hoot is the official K-Pop GAF anthem.

llehuty

Boss&#9733;Moogle;242256504 said:
So half the year is over and here's the stuff I enjoyed most so far this year in no particular order though italicized tracks are my top ones:

K.A.R.D - Don't Recall
SOHEE - Spotlight
Suzy - Yes, No, Maybe
I.O.I - Downpour
Luna, Hani, Solar - Honey Bee
gugudan - A Girl Like Me
PRISTIN - WEE WOO
Dreamcatcher - Chase Me
Dreamcatcher - Good Night
Girl's Day - I'll Be Yours
SISTAR - Lonely
GFRIEND - Fingertip
BLACKPINK - As If It's Your Last
Red Velvet - Rookie
IU - Palette
TAEYEON - I Got Love
TAEYEON - Fine
SEOHYUN - Don't Say No

SNSD has already saved Kpop this year even before their August comeback for me with Taeyeon's and Seohyun's solo releases. I bet we would've had a Fany comeback too if it wasn't for her faux pas (Heartbreak Hotel is still the best SM Station track imho).

Fuuuuuu, this is going to be tough...

In no order whatsoever:

*Chungha - Why Don't You Know
*Kim Lip - Eclipse
*JinSoul - Singing In The Rain
KARD - Don't Recall / Rumor
*PSY - Last Scene (ft. Lee Sung-kyung)
Subin - Parasol / Swing / Circle's Dream
Unnies 2 - Right
Dreamcatcher - Chase Me
*Bolbbalgan4 x Mad Clown - Lost Without You (currently #1 if I was to put in order)
*Rain - The Best Present
*SES - Paradise / Hush
*Gugudan - A Girl Like Me

* - denotes top 10

As you can see my top 8 are already filled and we still have 6 months to go!

I can't even begin to imagine if we get more quality releases the next 6 months... I definitely know 4 songs in that list are staying in the top 10 so I'm excited to see which ones get replaced.

Nice lists! Some tracks in there I had forgotten about. I'm currently working on mine thanks to the glorious NoNoEul playlist (336 songs!, that's almost 2 songs per day, so far!)

Niks

For me... maybe it was PantherLotus avatar??

Here it is, back when animated avatars were still a thing. (cant believe a pantherlotus avatar search on google gave the result lmao)

photo_60036716_1.gif

I remember lots of people asking about it.
SNSD was everywhere back then. I still remember downloading all the subbed shows... factory girl, hello baby and the GOAT invincible youth.
Good times.

Cuddler

Hahaha, why is Shindong the only one with that weird moptop hair cut. And what's with that awesome version!?
Shindong has probably tried so many different hair cuts, lol. These particular one could be probably related to the fact that at the time, if I'm not wrong, he was hosting a morning show for kids. His haircuts during the Cooking Cooking promotion remain one of the most original, lol.
Superjuiorhappy - Cook-King @SBS Inkigayo &#51064;&#44592;&#44032;&#50836; 20080706
Answer version is really great, Yoo Young-jin also was the one singing in the Mr Simple awesome 1st Teaser:
Super Junior &#49800;&#54140;&#51452;&#45768;&#50612;_Mr.Simple_TEASER MOVIE1

llehuty

Apparently there are rumours about Suzy not renewing with JYP and currently being a free agent? What a mess... thankfully for JYP, this is also happening at the same time:
TWICE's '#TWICE' has surpassed 100,000 copies sold on Oricon
New SNSD

Chungha - &#52488;&#47144; (Power) @ Immortal Songs 2 [20170701]
You can count on Chungha delivering spectacle like a industry veteran.

Vibrato is not a bad starting point, one of the highlights from that year.

Here it is, back when animated avatars were still a thing. (cant believe a pantherlotus avatar search on google gave the result lmao)

photo_60036716_1.gif

SNSD was everywhere back then. I still remember downloading all the subbed shows... factory girl, hello baby and the GOAT invincible youth.
Good times.
I need SNSD to go ALL OUT on their last comeback, one of the biggest kpop group in history needs a send off of the same caliber.

No No Eul

One of mine too :)
need more Krystal

o/\o

photo_60036716_1.gif

Good times.

Such a legendary gif. It was thanks to that and Gee that I first became aware of K-pop, but it was Hello Baby that really sealed the deal.

I need SNSD to go ALL OUT on their last comeback, one of the biggest kpop group in history needs a send off of the same caliber.

I'll be so disappointed if SM phones it in but I'm kind of expecting them to to do exactly that.

llehuty

In the 3 or 4 years that I have been doing these lists, this has to be, by far, the most difficult one. So many good quality tracks. I split them in categories to simplify things and give some intrigue to the actual ranking for the end of the year list.

Top 22 soloist tracks
1.- Kim Lip - Eclipse
tumblr_oqf771Tsv11utag2jo1_500.gif

2.- BoA - Camo
3.- Eyedi - Best Mistake
4.- Yezi - Anck Su Namum
5.- Jin Soul - Singing in the rain
6.- Lucy - B-Day
7.- Whale - Scientist
8.- IU - Palette
9.- June One Kim X Krystal - I Don`t Wanna Love You
10.- Seora - Sweet Dream (ft. Changmo)
11.- Sohee - Spotlight
12.- Roy Kim - Egoist
13.- Subin - Strawberry
14.- Koh Nayoung - Cold night, You were warm
15.- I - I Wish (ft. Tiger JK)
16.- Alice Vicious - &#39080;&#26469;&#12496;&#12540;&#12473;&#12488;!
17.- Hwang In Sung - Hwang ya
18.- Gallant x Tablo x Eric Nam - Cave Me In
19.- Spacecowboy - Reason (feat. Richard Parkers) [deep future remix]
20.- I'M - Save Me
21.- G.Soul - Tequila (ft. Hoody)
22.- Taeyeon - Make me love you

Top 15 boy group tracks
1.- B.I.G - 1.2.3
njBrzMh.gif

2.- Snuper - Back:Hug
3.- NCT Dream - My First and my last
4.- Produce 101 - Never
5.- A.C.E - Cactus
6.- Vermuda - Dream girl
7. -UP10TION - Runner
8.- BTS - Not Today
9.- B.A.P - Wake me up
10.- Victon - Eyez Eyez
11.- Seven O'Clock(SOC) - Echo
12.- Blanc7 - Yeah
13.- iKON - B-day
14.- Unit Black - Steal your heart
15.- INX - 2gether

Top 15 groups with girls tracks (just noticed I couldn't fit KARD in any category)
1.- Brave Girls - Rollin'
xVxPgAq.gif

2.- Laboum - Hwi Hwi
3.- KARD - Rumor
4.- Lovelyz - Now, we
5.- EXID - Night rather than day
6.- Dreamcatcher - Good Night
7.- Rubber Soul - Freedom
8.- Stellar - Archangels of Sephiroth
9.- SomeMuses - Remember
10.- Twice - Signal
11.- S.E.S - Paradise
12.- Oh My Girl - Coloring Book
13.- WJSN - I wish
14.- Melodyday - Kiss on the lips
15.- April - April Story

Thank you for your legacy

Wonder Girls - Draw Me
T-ARA - What's my name
SISTAR - Lonely
2NE1 - Goodbye
I.O.I - Downpour

Hidden gems (music videos with less than 50k views) CLICK ON THEM (if you haven't already in the previous sections)
3.- Eyedi - Best Mistake
Whale - Scientist (not even 10k, WTF)
Seora - Sweet Dream (ft. Changmo)
SPACECOWBOY - Reason (feat. Richard Parkers) [deep future remix]
Alice Vicious - &#39080;&#26469;&#12496;&#12540;&#12473;&#12488;!
Vermuda - Dream girl

Nugu rookies I'm keeping an eye on
RAMISU - Oh! Boy
G reyish - Johnny GOGO
Marmello - Puppet
MIXX - Oh Ma Mind

But is not even gayo season!
Girls Next Door - Deep Blue Eye
Red Queen - Super Girl Magic

Biggest ball dropping
Topsecret - Mind Control
Top tier verses with one of the (if not the) worst chorus I've ever heard.

Best MV
XXX - Liquor

Actual best thing released this year
Link Dreamcatcher - Really Really cover

Top Bottom