• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Eurovision Asia is now a thing
I'm ready for the selection process shenanigans. (mnet is probably pitching a survival show as we speak)

Euro.....Asia....vision. Cool name.
Well, I guess 'Eurovision' is more a brand since it has countries outside of the EU anyway. I'm curious which way this will go. Will we see more idol type entries, or more big capable singers with dramatic songs.

Edit:

Saw Nassun, the producer of K.A.R.D etc, tease this. It released the 25th but I only found this teaser on youtube. It sounds good, the singer is KARD's choreographer?? I hope the full song pops up somewhere.

ZSUN - Ah Yah So Nice Key point of dance

She was also singing in that live band remix of Don't Recall with members of boygroup A.C.E.

♥

21107977_115986512461379_4154361950903468032_n.jpg

llehuty

OK maybe that's a bit harsh lol. I just think they've removed every trace of uniqueness/personality from her face. :/
lol, I honestly don't know.I was just expecting Taeyeon avatars in full force with Taeyeon pic spam to prove you wrong or something.

Pendulum

lol, I honestly don't know.I was just expecting Taeyeon avatars in full force with Taeyeon pic spam to prove you wrong or something.
Someone needs to program TaeyeonBot
pls dont

Remember when Girls Day said they were recording an album to release in September... an entire year ago?
Didn't that end up being Girl's Day Everyday 5, which was released this past March?

Numb

Deepshower ‘Found U’ (Feat. G.soul) Official Music Video
#100G.SoulFeat.
It's good.

[MV] HUR YOUNG JI(허영지) _ Memory Clock(추억시계)
I think she would fit something more bubbly.

[MV] Kassy(케이시) _ Let it rain(비야 와라)
I still have no idea why this girl showed up in Unpretty Rapstar

Celebrating the 5th Debut Anniversay, EXID Photobook Project @ makestar

Plssssssssss.

SM recently uploaded this: BoA_CAMO in SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR VI

Full Moon mini is soooo good.

I think the "remember the bot" wasn't directed at you, but just brought to the conversation since it was livid at any type of Hyuna talk.

So glad she got in AOMG, the rate and quality of her output has been fantastic.
Indeed

😳

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Didn't that end up being Girl's Day Everyday 5, which was released this past March?
I totally missed that!

It was a crazy time for me my best friend becoming a dad and me getting a new job and moving, so I totally dropped off the map. Buuuut apparently there was so little enthusiasm that I didn't spot it when catching up on kpop later? I forget everything from that time.

Edit: Wait no, seeing this MV I remember watching it and posting about it. Totally forgot. Sorry Girls Day!

Pendulum

How is Pristin's popularity btw? Are a majority of their fans IOI fans or do they have a fanbase that didn't give two shits of Produce 101?

Previously responded to this, but on another note, I was watching the Pristin "Aloha" performance from Music Core and when there are no fan chants going on you can better gauge the crowd's reaction to members. Unfortunately, it seems they can't give a shit about the 3 members that weren't on Produce 101 - it's not a lack of cheers, it's an absence of cheers.

Chuckie

Hello K-Pop GAF, long time no see.

I wondered if anyone of you know if Hyeri is still alive?

And by alive I mean is she doing anything now music wise or tv wise?

llehuty

^^ It's so weird seeing Yooa's forehead, I don't know how to feel about it.

ZSUN (지선) - AH YAH SO NICE (Feat. Nari (나리) of WA$$UP) [Official Music Video]]
Best thing Nari has been part of.

골든차일드 (Golden Child) - 담다디 (Damdadi) MV
Woollim's new boy group. The song is just ok, but a complete joke if compared to Infinite's fantastic debut.

Last f(x) comeback was almost 2 years ago :/

[Making] 선미 (SUNMI) '가시나 (Gashina)' Music Video Making Film
*.* Sunmi is everything. She should be a permanent MC in some variety show.

AOA comeback announced for the beginning of next year
a.k.a, FNC is scrambling and has no idea of what to do with the group.

Gfriend comeback on the 2nd week of September, MV already recorded.
Let's see if they manage to correct the descending popularity streak they are having.

HENRY 헨리_That One_Music Video Teaser

Hello K-Pop GAF, long time no see.

I wondered if anyone of you know if Hyeri is still alive?

And by alive I mean is she doing anything now music wise or tv wise?
Hi Tence! Long time no see.

She is dating one of the guys in Reply 1988

And she was filming an historical movie called Monster/Strange Object earlier this year. Apparently scheduled to be released next year.

Musically, Girl's Day had a comeback earlier this year, but it flopped.

On a lighter note, Girl's Day were at KCON LA, and Hyeri made fun of Yura when she was blasted by confetti.

Pendulum

“The Unit” has a special meaning embedded in its name. Each letter in the word “unit” stands for a letter in the phrase, “A combination (T or +) you (U) and (N) I (I) create.”
This forced meaning into group names is hitting new heights.

Peru

Sunmi's single is a pretty good song and a great performance. Mad as hell about the WG breakup as I am it's understandable that a pop personality as unique as Sunmi's feels the need to do more than play bass in a band.

No No Eul

That's a really fun tune and the best thing that Hyuna's released for ages. I feared the worst when I saw that Beom & Nang were co-producing but clearly Shinsadong Tiger kept them in check.

llehuty

Choerry's Love Cherry Motion hit the 777,777 views goal, and apparently we will get the teaser of the Kim Lip, Jinsoul and Choerry subunit concept as a result (fans say it will be uploaded in an hour).

The one for Loona 1/3 was SO CUTE. I'm ready to e surprised with this subunit of which we don't even have the name yet. The 3 of them are in LA (presumably to record the MV) and have seen the teaser for the first time recently:

이달의 소녀 (LOONA/New Unit) "?" Reaction

No No Eul

Top Bottom