• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Not sure... Seungri solo maybe.
Seems like SECHSKIES. Fans spotted them filming on a tennis court.
QNdFD9U.png

llehuty

Sunny Hill seems to be back? No idea if they are signed under another company, independent or renegotiated their conditions, but I'll take it either way.

GOOD DAY (굿데이) - Rolly MV
The bait and switch with this debut, SMH. They had all my interest after the teaser pics, but meh at all of this. Most of them do look hot, so there is that. The intro it has samples of the other three tracks in the mini.

베이빌론(Babylon) - 'LALALA' (Feat. Chungha (청하)) Dance Video Teaser (Couple Version)
Chungha in white pantsu alert!!

Show Champion EP.243 HYUNA - BABE [현아 - 베베]
Looks like she is having fun.

Also; the guests of this and next week's Weekly Idol where "Pledis Family", which consists of Nu'est, Pristin, Raina, and Hang Dong Geun. In for the Xiyeon reaction gifs.
psy.gif

PInk Tape

Banned
Hyuna's new song is great. It gives me a refreshing kind of feeling after listening to it and it's very sweet sounding compared to her more recent songs. Album's good as well but I wish there was a female rap feature in this. No disrespect to the Pentagon guys or anything, they're pretty good, but I really liked the whole girl power feel those songs had.

I was hoping that it wouldn't come to this since the contract negotiations were going on forever but :(

llehuty

Mnet with plenty of clips of KCON LA (performances and BTS), like:
[KCON 2017 LA x M2] Ending Finale Self Camera_OH MY GIRL
(more in the same channel)

And Sunmi has been in the latest recording of Running man, my body is ready.

JooE from Momoland landed a CF deal for basically being super extra during performances. Hilarious.

[MV] 정세운(JEONG SEWOON) - JUST U

Going to listen to his mini, the preview medley sounded good.
Good angle they pulled with him.

Chungha SO GOOD, but lmao at Babylon's dancing. I feel like this video is going to hunt him all his life.

llehuty

You are being super mean, let the girl do the only thing she is good at!

Speaking of glorious acting, Victoria seems to be building a strong acting potfolio in China.
GeneralFloweryFlyingsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Numb

I don't know why but still haven't gotten used to CL doing Method man

giphy.gif

I like it tho.
Not as much as original ofc

luso

People already queing for the KARD concert in Lisbon, which is like in one day an a half. Tickets at 100€ still available *paging luso*.

lmao.

I wish you a nice time, before and after the concert - and check also the city if not done yet.

llehuty

It just hit me that I will see queen Somin in just a few hours and I'm like TT.

I wish you a nice time, before and after the concert - and check also the city if not done yet.
Thanks, I'm enjoying quite a lot Lisbon. It's super beautiful and probably in the top 3 of cities I visited.

Pastel de nata *.*

If you have any hidden recommendation of place to visits or things to do, let me know.

Top Bottom