• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kadokawa Games Studio announces two new projects for Playstation platforms

Qvoth

Erm, just out of curiosity, are we even sure these are From Software games? It says "Kadokawa Games Studio" in the presentation slides, and this is an ongoing conference right now covering both Kadokawa and From Software titles...

good point, i'm reading the famitsu and inside games article now, and it does seem like this is a kadokawa game instead of from

duckroll

That potentially makes this conference even more exciting if there's more cool shit to come :D

Damn, it looks like the Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin announcement was part of this conference too. If that's the only From Software announcement, it would blow. :(

Tagg9

that's like 1 minute and 30 seconds of words and then 8 seconds of bright flashy nothing lol

yeah time to sleep. night guys

These teaser trailers are getting ridiculous. Don't bother announcing a game unless you've got something to show.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I read SRPG as strategy rpg usually, but here they write simulation rpg, so is it a combination of rpg and simulation?

fedexpeon

Banned
SRPG, I will take it.

After finishing Tears to Tiara II (GOTY in storytelling and characters if you guys haven't play it yet), I would love to play another SRPG.

Arion

From softwares take on the cthulhu mythos is really exciting. Just show me the gameplay. I'm sure we will see more at tgs or even e3 hopefully

Xater

Simulation RPG is what they use in Japan to describe games like FFT.

I love how in Japan sometimes words have no meaning.

So SRPG is interesting, but I am still not sure what to expect from a DRPG. Something like Souls game or something more like Wizardry?

Teknoman

The premise of both of these sound like something i'd really go for...but yeah, heres hoping for the best. Getting El Shaddai vibes for some reason.

I'm all for more Jrpgs but I'm sick of crappy ones that only weirdos with fetishes buy. I want my anime esque JRPG with quality gameplay. I'm not buying these for cartoon titties.

Top Bottom