• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West just debuted All Day at The BRIT Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
That track was pretty fiya. I'm feeling it. Seems like a real grimey gritty track that's gonna get a lot of spins. Think it's funny about 150 dudes on stage in all black with two flame throwers in front of that kind of audience. lol

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I think it's brilliant. But I also think Yeezus is his best album.

The pre 808s albums were good in places, but it was 808s that made me really respect him. Ever since then I've been a huge fan. Fashion. Surround cinema. Whatever!

I hope this one is as brave as the last few.

Elginer

tumblr_nkcj30KIME1svqr1qo1_500.gif

Damn she sexy.

not gonna lie, haven't felt a kanye track in years. this fkn bangs tho. if the rest of his material is like this ill gladly buy his record and eat some crow. btw his live performance at the show was dope with that deep crew, looked hard

Kibbles

that was pretty obvious, yeah

No one clowning Taylor for the blatant "Oh there's a camera? Let me dance poorly for memes."?

No, shes always like at concerts and shows. (ex: random vid at a 1975 concert) Every show there are videos of her from award show online backstage/audience cams dancing like mad. There's videos of her dancing at random concert dates of various bands, and she's always really enjoying herself. It's part of the inspiration of Shake it Off. People make fun of her dancing but she doesn't give a fuck and is having more fun not worrying about what others think.

As for All Day, live version is better... much more emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom