• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kaz Hirai enjoys being an internet meme

GamerSoul

i15GGiH1OQgUK.gif

LOLOL Damn that's just amazing. Mutha luvahs

sibarraz

Banned
To be far, the majority of kaz related gifs show him as the most awesome and cool guy in the universe, lots of those memes are praising him

This thread delivers on so many levels. These gifs are amazing and that twitter account is hilarious.

Kaz is the new Reggie.

EDIT: It's weird, we get all these awesome Nintendo and Sony gifs with Reggie/Iwata/Kaz/and even Cerny now, but we don't really see that with MS. Why is that?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
That one Dorritos post is too funny not to cap in case it gets deleted somehow (I know it's a little old and is still standing :p).

kazceopwn0ykqk.png

I like to think that the visibility that I get is not a visibility of me personally but in fact a representation of the visibility that Sony gets worldwide so I'm more positive about it.
This guy gets it.

Wow, Hirai's English is very good.

Wow he speaks rather fluent english. I'm surprised.

5 seconds of Wikipedia, guys.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazuo_Hirai

Hirai was born in 1960 in Tokyo, Japan, where he attended the American School in Japan. The son of a wealthy banker, Hirai often traveled with his father across the world to California, New York, and Canada and around Japan — a trait which Hirai noted to be a major factor in his later multi-continental business success.

It's weird these gifs just don't work as well when portraying Matrick or anyone from MS in a positive light but they work so perfectly for Kaz and the nintendo people. It's not bias from me but for some reason I felt the pro-MS gifs just felt so artificial.

It's weird these gifs just don't work as well when portraying Matrick or anyone from MS in a positive light but they work so perfectly for Kaz and the nintendo people. It's not bias from me but for some reason I felt the pro-MS gifs just felt so artificial.

That's just because MS is the Devil.

IceBreak

Banned
This is probably my favorite.

I only hope Sony doesn't kill all the goodwill at E3. The Kaz gif threads have been one of the best things on gaf this year.

I expect used game DRM without always online. I'm interested to see how to public reacts to that if that's indeed what we get.

Top Bottom