• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kaz Hirai enjoys being an internet meme

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Not Kaz i don't think but my favorite sony gif is that 4D one where the dude comes out of the box.

ampere

five hundred ninty nine us dollars

real time weapon change

giant enemy crab

attack its weak point

riiiiiiiidge racer

I love Kaz.

Last one from me since I finally found probably my favorite one, the surprise reveal, on DemonNite's minus page (had never heard of that before, if we're not supposed to link from that will remove even though it has a forum share button)

i1ot2q1bfpm6z.gif

Also, I'd never seen this one before from him:
ibv4NFbgcRJypt.gif

DirtRiver

Man, Kaz speaks English amazingly well. Might be the first Japanese I have heard talking that doesn't have an awkward accent on him.

Ty4on

Man, Kaz speaks English amazingly well. Might be the first Japanese I have heard talking that doesn't have an awkward accent on him.

He went to an American school as a child. Psy (Gangnam Style guy) also speaks very good English because he went to school in the US.

Kjellson

Does anyone have that gif that is a spoiler from the latest Game of Thrones episode? I saw it posted in the OT a while back ago.

Top Bottom