• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KENDRICK LAMAR IS BACK.

DonJorginho

Banned
I'm sorry for those who don't care all that much and eyes are being bombarded by my all caps overload, but for those who love hip-hop or admire Kendrick Lamar like I do, this is the greatest thing to see in years.

We really are getting a new Kdot album this Friday, and judging by this tease, I'm EXTREMELY hyped. Always a special day when Kendrick drops, especially another part to The Heart.

A really nifty little video too imo that is as smooth as the production and flows.

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
Also, Kanye Lamar.

Rndc4If.jpg

After watching the video, just one question. Why? If anyone knows anything about the intent there, please let me know. Those were some unusual choices. Music's solid, though, as it always is with Kendrick. Glad to hear him again.

My fans can't wait for me to son ya punk ass and crush your whole lil shit
I'll Big Pun ya punk ass, you a scared little bitch
Tiptoein' around my name, nigga, ya lame
And when I get at you, homie, don't you just tell me you was just playin'
Oh I was just playin' with you K-Dot, c'mon
You know a nigga rock with you, bro
Shut the fuck up, you sound like the last nigga I know
Might end up like the last nigga I know
Oh, you don't wanna clash? Nigga, I know
I put my foot on the gas, head on the floor
Hoppin' out before the vehicle crash, I'm on a roll
Yellin', "One, two, three, four, five
I am the greatest rapper alive"
So damn great, motherfucker, I've died
What you hearin' now is a paranormal vibe
House on the hill, house on the beach, nigga (facts)
A condo in Compton, I'm still in reach, nigga (facts)

The f*ck is this crap?
Lyrics were probably generated by an AI.

Droxcy

Expect the album to be solid I was at Coachella when he stealth dropped DAMN that was hell of a time

Fools idol

Banned
damn, this was straight slaps constantly for 5 minutes.

When I saw Nipsey I nearly teared up man. This album is gonna be nuts.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Pretty exciting. Wasn't a big fan of DAMN personally and I'll be surprised if anyone can drop an album as good as TPAB in the next few decades of hip-hop, so I'll be happy with something in-between.

Top Bottom