• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kevin Conroy says Batman Arkham Knight coming in January

Gives me time to beat it before The Witcher 3. Fantastic news.

5vtqZmh.jpg

leaky fellow

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
thought it was just for e3. is he coming back for good as a series regular and not just a guest spot? :)

He got banned for saying i don't care when a mod posted in the OP don't say stupid shit like that.

and no, that wasn't a self ban.

OT: Great to hear, i thought it wasn't that much of a delay. Hope it's true.

BPoole

Sounds good to me.

September - GTAV PC
October - Dragon Age Inquisition
November/December - Project Cars and Far Cry 4
January - Batman Arkham Knight
February - The Witcher 3
March - Bloodborne (hopefully)

fuck mane september, october, and november are busy as fuck and just when i thought i could recuperate we got Batman, The Order, The Witcher, and Bloodborne all at the beginning of the next year.

Jigorath

Banned
February - The Order and The Witcher
March - Bloodborne

Gonna be a great start for the year.

Lunzio

I really think the more interesting thing about the interview is the amount of colors in that guys beard. It reminds me of My Little Pony.

February - The Order and The Witcher
March - Bloodborne

Gonna be a great start for the year.

This. 2015 starts off with a bang and I think the second half of the year will be absolutely nuts. And month before that there is KH 2.5. And after Bloodborne Persona 5 localization might not be too far away. Shieeeeet.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Sounds good to me.

September - GTAV PC
February - The Witcher 3

whaaaa....gtav has been confirmed for september?

silva

Neo Member
Would miss out on holiday sales but I'd totally buy it in Jan. It will sell no matter what fingers crossed for this being true.

i-amp-039-m-batman_o_1525169.jpg

kodecraft

Awesome news. I like Conroy but man I loved Roger Smith as Batman in Origins, wish he would've done this last epic Arkham also.

kodecraft

It would feel a little wrong if he got to finish the trilogy that started with Conroy

True. But Conroy could just be phoning his lines in, may have lost his true hunger to be that voice again. Smith is hungry and I want a hungry Batman for this showdown with the Arkham Knight.

UrbanRats

This. 2015 starts off with a bang and I think the second half of the year will be absolutely nuts. And month before that there is KH 2.5. And after Bloodborne Persona 5 localization might not be too far away. Shieeeeet.

I read this about every year.
Wait for delays.

Kinyou

True. But Conroy could just be phoning his lines in, may have lost his true hunger to be that voice again. Smith is hungry and I want a hungry Batman for this showdown with the Arkham Knight.
Hm, yeah. Conroy doesn't seem to be all that interested in playing Batman anymore which might be a little worrying

RedAssedApe

Banned
If they could hit December that would be ideal I think. January is cool though.

I don't think december is that ideal. the october - november period is so overloaded that unless people are just buying every single game up without finishing the others...

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Every month is an ideal month for this game. Fans are going to open their wallet and push other games aside for this regardless of when it hits.

wrowa

"It was supposed to come out in January, (...) it's still not done, so it's coming out next January."

I don't know, I would put more faith in his words if it wasn't for the first January in that statement.

January is the perfect time. A huge influx of new PS4/Xbone users from Christmas plus all of the people who get money or gift cards for Christmas too. I wasn't going to be able to afford getting BAK on its original release date because of the other releases around that time. Now I can get it day one.

Surprised he's not under an NDA of some sort.

I like the guy but seems pretty shitty to spoil the beans. Marketing must be pissed.

Tsukumo

It would feel a little wrong if he got to finish the trilogy that started with Conroy

Same here. I prefer Smith and I think he gave the best voice performance in Origins (yes even better than Baker) but the "trilogy" should end with Conroy.
Frankly I'm much more disturbed by Warner not confirming him (or Baker) as official VA for any animated Batman (or Joker). I still haven't watched Son of Batman because they aren't in it.

RPGamer92

Banned
Sounds good to me.

September - GTAV PC
February - The Witcher 3
Damn good list. Also, isn't MGS V suppose to come out in early 2015 as well? That'd make for an insane first half of the year.

NIN90

Somehow I'm picturing a sitcom where the running joke is that some dude yells "GODDAMNIT CONROY! NOT AGAIN!" every episode.

Top Bottom