• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Key figures purged from Trump transition team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biske

I really hate that I find her attractive. It's definitely one of my character flaws.

Nah I feel ya.

Shes definitely attractive and then she is just so reprehensible that its nice and dirty in that way you know you can't live with yourself, but just makes it hotter.

To some extent every right wing nut job lady has that allure.

Some kind of George Costanzian "I intellectually dislike you so much that I can't resist you"

So now that leaves

Giuliani who is suffering from early stages of dementia

Kris Kobach who is a white nationalist and works for a hate organization.

And Steve Bannon another white supremacist

How long will Americans continue to take it?

You forgot Ken Blackwell, who equates homosexuality with kleptomania and arson. The Family Research Center, of which he is a senior fellow, is drafting a list of ways to roll back LGBT+ rights within Trump's first 100 days.

All these "let them fight" posts are starting to read like "yess the the total demise of America is finally at hand! Mwahaha!

This stuff is really bad no matter who you wanted to win.

It's more like "these next 4 years are going to be horrible for me and people like me, so I'm going to hang on to the hope that the egotists that are coming to office will be too busy lashing out at each other to fuck me over as hard as they could if they were united."

E60xz34.gif

holy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom