• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

Anteo

Conection Error =S

Edit : Oh the room is closed, Why was that a connection error? Should had said something like "the host closed the room".

Anteo

Sorry, but I gotta go eat now. Once you find that one weapon that just "clicks" with you, I'll be waiting for a rematch ;)

I like to play with Claws, though I fused the good one I had so I'm stuck with a not so good beam claws.

Your weapon could almost kill me in one dash attack, great wepon. I need to fuse something good.

I like to play with Claws, though I fused the good one I had so I'm stuck with a not so good beam claws.

Your weapon could almost kill me in one dash attack, great wepon. I need to fuse something good.

It's not so much my weapon that's horribly overpowered as it is the way it works with my powers. I run a Samurai Blade buffed by Ares Armour and Libra Sponge, which work really well with a melee-oriented weapon.

If you like to use claws, consider adding Lightweight, Bumblebee or Virus to your power grid. All of these would greatly benefit from your playstyle and would be very devestating with the right weapon.

Anteo

It's not so much my weapon that's horribly overpowered as it is the way it works with my powers. I run a Samurai Blade buffed by Ares Armour and Libra Sponge, which work really well with a melee-oriented weapon.

If you like to use claws, consider adding Lightweight, Bumblebee or Virus to your power grid. All of these would greatly benefit from your playstyle and would be very devestating with the right weapon.

I like claws because their speed, not so much because the melee combos, I like to run close and use a well placed Black Hole so my teammates can get some easy hits, or set up Interference or a mega lazer. I generally use support class in games, but I'm bad with staff so.. I think i'll get double use and try to get extra use of items in matches. Of course that doesn't work if your team doens't coperate (maybe that's why I win like 1/4 of the time)

We are a go for 10 central!

Tonight's the night. It's going to happen, just as it has again and again. It has to happen.

Members of Wombo Combo, hear our words!
And see our actions!
We are Team IcarusGAF, and together we shall rain death upon you!
So, anyone who wants to lose; step right up!
And anyone who don't want to lose; too bad!
We are the few, the chosen, the brave!
And we shall return to GAF victorious!

Korosenai

If my cousins internet will allow me, i will try to get on before 10 and play some matches to get ready.

For now i am just playing level 9 cpus

AndHereWeGo.gif

PKrockin

soo yeah...any tips on getting decent weapons? free for all is killing me.
Palutena's Temple
is a fairly easy level that also gives lots of good weapons. A few runs on 9.0 should leave you with a dozen 270+ weapons you should be able to fuse into something decent.

ffdgh

Palutena's Temple
is a fairly easy level that also gives lots of good weapons. A few runs on 9.0 should leave you with a dozen 270+ weapons you should be able to fuse into something decent.

been trying that but those piledriving/weigh throwing enemys destroy pit on 9.0.

Korosenai

Oh, goodness, I wish there was some way we could've recorded that crushing 3-0 victory. Simply beautiful.
I know!

First game was razor thin, second game wasnt that bad, then third game i didnt even get hit because i hid behind a pillar lol.

All in all, they were definitely the toughest team we faced. Fitting for a final match.

Gah, I knew I forgot something :^/

I was going to surprise you guys by recording our matches for the finals but it just slipped my mind. :(

It's fine, it's fine.

Step 1 was winning. Step 2 is finding a bar near my small hometown that's still open. Step 3 is getting absolutely wasted and listening to The Touch for 3 hours.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Well that was fun. I had a blast playing you guys.

We went 12-1 overall. Not too shabby.

Same here :)

And hey, you're right. Looking back, I can't believe we only lost one match. Every new opponent we faced, I expected the worst and yet here we are, sitting pretty at the top.

Now, after all of those matches, I can finally get arrogant:

we win, you lose, ohhhhhhhh

Well that was fun. I had a blast playing you guys.

We went 12-1 overall. Not too shabby.

Yeah, you guys are the best. I look forward to having an actual conversation with both of you when we record the podcast :)

We need to make as many injokes as possible so as to be forever immortalized in the minds of thousands.

I love the way the last game ended, too. Just me and Pit having an epic swordfight in the courtyard and me winning by a sliver. It felt like the culmination of several weeks of training ^_^

Same here :)

And hey, you're right. Looking back, I can't believe we only lost one match. Every new opponent we faced, I expected the worst and yet here we are, sitting pretty at the top.

Now, after all of those matches, I can finally get arrogant:

we win, you lose, ohhhhhhhh

There will never be a more appropriate time to post this:

oh.gif

Top Bottom