• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct announced for PC

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well that's big news.
I'm curious, what is even the point of Xbox One now? If Scalebound hits PC...

VariantX

Shit! I totally forgot about the PC show this year! KI for PC!! Hype! Did they say if it will have cross play with xbox 1 owners or was it just a general announcement?

Delt31

wow - KI was the only reason I have the xbox one but I guess I'll keep it for gears.

I'm just really excited to see this game play on the PC (1080p I'm sure - at least). fuck yes MS.

FordGTGuy

Banned
Windows 10 exclusive is guaranteed, I would think. Windows 10 store? Dunno, depends how good things are with Valve and their Valve VR deal. Perhaps they got a bigger deal planned

Unless cross-buy extends to the Steam store... I highly doubt it.

It won't matter, you are always connected to your Microsoft account on your PC(Windows 10) so you just buy it and play it without the need for cd keys.

EgKnHbE.gif

They said it would never happen, but they lied.

Ploid 3.0

Cool, this game is free to play right? Buy extra characters and skins?

I loved KI on SNES, and played it a bit on N64 but only on my cousin's console (never owned N64). I can now play this game.

Wow Gears on PC.

Vlaphor

Ok, this is awesome...but I had some leftover money on Xbox and I bought season one of Killer Instinct for when I'll get an Xbox One.

Top Bottom