• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone "4" available Tuesday (gamestop)

I got a txt saying the same thing.

If this is true, will I get my pro-order bonus be printed on the receipt if I pick it up early I wonder? I didn't think PSN was even up on PS4 yet.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I have been hearing from the manager at Gamestop I frequent that Killzone and Knack would be in soon as in two weeks before launch. Looks like he was right. Oh boy!!!!!

newsguy

GameStop:Your Killzone 4 order available Tue PM. Info# 888-446-9209. End txt msgs reply STOP

Copy pasted from my texts. It'shappening.gif

Makes sense. They obviously got them early and you can't break street date if people can't play the game anyway, I guess. Why keep all those units taking up space if there is no need to?

Namikaze1

Just received a text from them stating the same thing. Goddamn, I don't have the money to fully pay off my preorder right now.

Chuck

Still without luck
Is this thread flipping out they called it Killzone 4? Who the fuck cares? It is Killzone 4 for all intents and purposes.

-PXG-

Just gave my local store a call. They said it's not showing up in their upcoming distros. But I was also told that they might get it on Saturday, November 2nd. Odd. Shipment never comes on Saturday, unless it comes over night. That only happens if it's really serious and a hot title is low in stock.

I might just call tomorrow just in case.

Pop

So since it's been pretty much confirmed by fellow gaffers. I'm going to go up there tomorrow and grab my copy so I can stare at it for 2 weeks.

Fuck Yeah!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hi, this is Aeris from GameStop! I'm calling to let you know that your preorder of KICKHEAD SUNDAY FAT will be available tonight at midnight! Bring lots of TRADE-INS to pay off your order, including GRAVY TURNING ANTLERS 5, THE LOST OF URANUS, and IN FRONT OF THREE SOULS!

Minions

Clearly they are selling them early, so you can.... In turn, resell them before launch.

Seems like Gamestop wants to get all of that money asap; considering they were the first to sell the Dual Shock 4, and PS4 Camera.

USC-fan

Banned
I hope amazon releases games early. I been holding off buying any games from them because i wanted something to play launch day.

shem935

Banned
Clearly they are selling them early, so you can.... In turn, resell them before launch.

Seems like Gamestop wants to get all of that money asap; considering they were the first to sell the Dual Shock 4, and PS4 Camera.

Who would buy a game, not play it for weeks cause they don't have the console necessary, and then resell it for less they paid having not played it?

Eusis

Is this thread flipping out they called it Killzone 4? Who the fuck cares? It is Killzone 4 for all intents and purposes.
Missing the forest for the trees! The real news is that the game's available for pickup tomorrow, the Killzone 4 thing's more of a funny tidbit.

newsguy

Hi, this is Aeris from GameStop! I'm calling to let you know that your preorder of KICKHEAD SUNDAY FAT will be available tonight at midnight! Bring lots of TRADE-INS to pay off your order, including GRAVY TURNING ANTLERS 5, THE LOST OF URANUS, and IN FRONT OF THREE SOULS!

Lmao. Also, I did this with the 360 way back when.

1.Make friends with your Sony store rep
2.Take your ccopy of KZ and have them put it in
3. ???
4.Be the coolest kid in your school for 2 weeks

Referring to Shadowfall probably. Would be cool if true, wouldn't mind picking up some ps4 games before the console comes out.

nah man the
stoned
gamestop employee meant to say "battlefield 4" he was just lost in all the KZ posters plastered everywhere and got confused

Eusis

What's funny is everyone laughing at Game Stop while having preordered it from there themselves.
Almost everyone will poke fun at something at least once if the opportunity arises, no matter how much they like or dislike the target. So they enjoy mocking it, but it's not a reason in and of itself to not buy at GameStop.
We also have nothing better to talk about in regards to this game that other threads don't already cover.
nah man the
stoned
gamestop employee meant to say "battlefield 4" he was just lost in all the KZ posters plastered everywhere and got confused
And is confusing Killzone pre-orders with Battlefield ones. And is a robot.

... I'd like to see this weed that gets a robot lady stoned.

Caayn

Sony: SURPRISE~! You know when Sega released the Saturn with no fucking warning? WE JUST DID IT WITH KILLZONE WHEEEEEEEE-

Shadow Fall :p
In a couple of days we'll see a random tweet from Yoshida saying "Surprise motherfuckers". And bamm PS4 is released.

Eusis

Slightly off-topic but, do PS4 games come with instructions or not?
I fully expect digital manuals akin to the Vita. And will be disappointed if we don't get THAT much, or rather in a similar format: some PS3 games do that but they seem to only be Digital Downloads and what comes on disc is unsatisfactory, being a program you install with little flair and requiring you to back out of the game proper to view.

Duxxy3

When I pre-ordered the game a couple months ago it was listed as killzone 4.

I have not received a call. Nothing to play it on, but if it's there then i'll pick it up.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
In a couple of days we'll see a random tweet from Yoshida saying "Surprise motherfuckers". And bamm PS4 is released.

Followed by the tears of thousands as their bank account takes a $400 hit 2 weeks sooner than they expected. :p

Pop

Well just called my local Gamestop and was told it would be available Nov. 2nd.

Damn it :(

Top Bottom