• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone Shadow Fall - Campaign also running at 60FPS (?) - German PS-Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekim

Update:
It's wrong
fh3NFhC.png
(Thanks Bundy)

German PS Blog:
http://blog.de.playstation.com/2013...ne-angespielt-neues-material-zum-multiplayer/

Launchtitel hin oder her, Killzone Shadow Falls Kampagne ist eine optische Augenweide auf der PS4 und rendert unglaubliche Reflektionen, dynamische Beleuchtung und unfassbar glaubhaften Rauch.
Dabei sehen wir alles bei rasiermesserscharfen 1080p (1920 x 1080) mit flüssigen 60 Frames pro Sekunde

Lazy Google translation
Launch title or not, Killzone Shadow Falls campaign is a visual feast for the eyes on the PS4 and renders incredible reflections, dynamic lighting and incredibly believable smoke.
We see it all in razor-sharp 1080p (1920 x 1080) with fluid 60 frames per second

and

Dann gibt es noch den Multiplayer, der, genauso wie die Kampagne, bei 1080p und 60fps läuft
-->
Then there's the multiplayer, which, like the campaign, running at 1080p and 60fps

I checked the english PS Blog entry but there, only the latter quote can be found.

Lock this thread at 30 FPS if old.

JordanKZ

Last thing I heard, the single player has an unlocked frame rate that dips between 30 and 60fps depending on what's going on.

Xater

SP runs at an unlocked frame rate. It can reach 60 sometimes but not most of the time. They are wrong.

Eusis

I suspect it's just that with the FPS unlocked and by proxy frequently being higher than 30 the guy's making a jump and assuming 60, as if this were always binary when in reality it can vary.

Still, that'd imply it was at least frequently higher than 30, so possibly good depending on how noticeable stuttering gets.

wizzbang

Banned
For Single Player? Much prefer 30FPS and much more detail, be it textures, models, lighting or even (sigh) resolution.

Majanew

Banned
Oh boy. I guess that's why Guerrilla made the boneheaded decision to unlock the frame-rate. So we can have some claim the SP is 60fps.

hodgy100

its likely 60fps in the same way that BF4 on next gen is 60fps "most of the time" with drops at explosions and the like, which is good enough in my book!

Footos22

30 unlocked is just fine added bonus there is no screen tearing.
I much preferred bioshock infinite on ps3 when unlocking the framerate in the options.
screen tearing all up in that bitch but the smoother the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom