• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

King County Sheriff Detective Pulls Gun on Motorcyclist During Traffic Stop

Mr-Joker

Banned

Jeez that went from 0-100 very quickly, if I saw a gun pointed at me my first reaction would be that I was getting robbed not pulled over by a cop, who clearly abusing his power.

Now this is how the cop should have handled it.

darscot

American cops are so fucked, the complete lack of procedure and safety. He is holding that gun like he is trying to hide it. If I hadn't known better I would have thought he was trying to rob the guy on the bike. Just compare the UK cop its laughable.

ChrisRT

Don't lump all bikers together, man. There are some assholes, but don't generalize.
I know. Knew someone would say that. Would ride myself but asshat drivers that don't pay attention subdue that wish.
I just get sick of packs of 30+ bikes doing wheelies and speeding down my street and the random idiot violence that happens from time to time. Good way to get stuff banned.

The half bad apples...

Seeing the cop pop out of nowhere with a gun made me jump and I was just watching the video. I can't imagine what it would be like to experience that in real life.

Top Bottom