• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX |OT| Sora is Everyone... in HD

mstevens

Okay got through the dragon and
Riku. Riku
actually wasn't too bad on proud, I just used the metal chocobo on him and kept whacking him.

Final one on one fight coming up gave me fits on my first play through. Gonna grind for a bit but not sure how much. I'm around level 47.

mstevens

Err I just looked it up and since I got the shield I don't get mp rage and haste till 80-100..... I am not trying to grind that much. Damn, gonna make the final bosses a huge pain in the ass.

Err I just looked it up and since I got the shield I don't get mp rage and haste till 80-100..... I am not trying to grind that much. Damn, gonna make the final bosses a huge pain in the ass.

At least you have second chance unlike Staff pickers who get it at lvl 90.

Just stock up on those ethers/elixirs. Shield pickers got the most item slots.

mstevens

At least you have second chance unlike Staff pickers who get it at lvl 90.

Just stock up on those ethers/elixirs. Shield pickers got the most item slots.

Trying to decide what level to try it at. The bummer is that the final fights after the save take so long that failing at the end is the worst.

Falk

that puzzling face
The final fights terrified me way more on Beginner because I was doing both speedrun and no-deaths trophies (along with the mundane beginner clear), and had conveniently forgotten that you could die as long as you remembered to reload and not continue.

XCOM ironman mode conditioned me into paranoia.

mstevens

Any suggestions on prep for the final fights? I remember it being long on normal and I'm not too great at this game on proud. Want to make sure I'm sufficiently equipped and leveled to avoid a failed run toward the end. Trying to avoid doing a lot of synthesis stuff until my beginner run

I'm 54 now and levels are taking forever even in the easy hotel farming. I think I picked early leveling which I regret now. Don't want to grind forever.

mstevens

So I finished up my normal and proud playthroughs. I'm about to do an easy run without changing equipment and I was wondering if there are any missable trophies. My plan is get to the end, save at the last save point and beat it, then go back to the save then do the journal and the gummi ship stuff. Will I still be able to do all that?

So I finished up my normal and proud playthroughs. I'm about to do an easy run without changing equipment and I was wondering if there are any missable trophies. My plan is get to the end, save at the last save point and beat it, then go back to the save then do the journal and the gummi ship stuff. Will I still be able to do all that?

Speedrun and No Deaths trophies are missable. You can however reload a save after death.

mstevens

Okay thanks. I have no deaths already, and I think I'm saving the speed run for last. I was just worried about trinity marks, Dalmatians, etc. jimminies journal stuff. Never missable?

mstevens

Doing my unchanging armor / speed run now. Clocked in at 2:55 and just got to Halloween Town. Nothing has been challenging yet but I bet I'll start to feel the lack of levels and no gear on that Hallow Bastion boss. At that point, I might make two saves, plow through the game with gear for speedster, then go back and grind for unchanging armor playthrough starting at Hallow Bastion.

A long time, a little guy found a game which had a lot of Disney characters in the box art, so of course he bought it. He managed to cheese his way through the game in the easiest difficulty until the final bosses where he gave up, and even though he didn't really understand the story about Nobodies or these Organization Members, he loved the game (and later did another run completing the game in Normal).

After searching through the web, he found out there were other games in the series, and tried looking for KH1 and Chain of Memories. However, his KH1 game crashed during Deep Jungle while he didn't understood CoM at all lol After that he tried searching for Days and Re:coded but it's really hard to search for these kind of games in Mexico, and he didn't have a PSP, so he could only read about the story through YouTube videos/KH wiki.

Of course, when KH3D was announced (and it had a Tron Legacy world!) he decided to get the 3DS just for that game, and did. Unlocked most trophies (including the fighting card game one), obtained all chests, defeated the secret boss, etc. But he did all of that in Beginner :( and he felt so ashamed that he promised to never play another game EVER in the easiest difficulty.

And now, after all these years, I finally managed to play KH1 thanks to this HD Collection! :D Gonna be honest, at first I was really hateful to the game since jumping and the camera were super frustating :/ but as I advanced through the game and got more spells and abilities such as rolling, guarding, high jump, etc. the game became so much fun! :D This game is really waaaaay more hard than KHII but I love it lol I also love how all the Disney worlds are related to the plot
Triton knowing about keyholes, Aladin wanting to go other worlds to save Jasmin, Peter Pan telling Sora to come back anytime with Kairi, etc.
and the villains feel like a menace until much later
Ansem takes over the story
. I don't think I disliked any world, not even Deep Jungle or Atlantica :p Having a Disney protagonist as a party member almost each time you arrive to a new world feels great :) And I like how all summons are useful for different situations!

Anyways, I'm planning to Platinum this game and I
defeated Rikuansem (man what a fight!) and collected all the puppies and trinity marks
, but before advancing to the story I wanted to complete the synthesizing trophy but without noticing I leveled up to level 64 lol Am I overleved to fight the final boss? And at which level should I try the optional bosses?

A long time, a little guy found a game which had a lot of Disney characters in the box art, so of course he bought it. He managed to cheese his way through the game in the easiest difficulty until the final bosses where he gave up, and even though he didn't really understand the story about Nobodies or these Organization Members, he loved the game (and later did another run completing the game in Normal).

After searching through the web, he found out there were other games in the series, and tried looking for KH1 and Chain of Memories. However, his KH1 game crashed during Deep Jungle while he didn't understood CoM at all lol After that he tried searching for Days and Re:coded but it's really hard to search for these kind of games in Mexico, and he didn't have a PSP, so he could only read about the story through YouTube videos/KH wiki.

Of course, when KH3D was announced (and it had a Tron Legacy world!) he decided to get the 3DS just for that game, and did. Unlocked most trophies (including the fighting card game one), obtained all chests, defeated the secret boss, etc. But he did all of that in Beginner :( and he felt so ashamed that he promised to never play another game EVER in the easiest difficulty.

And now, after all these years, I finally managed to play KH1 thanks to this HD Collection! :D Gonna be honest, at first I was really hateful to the game since jumping and the camera were super frustating :/ but as I advanced through the game and got more spells and abilities such as rolling, guarding, high jump, etc. the game became so much fun! :D This game is really waaaaay more hard than KHII but I love it lol I also love how all the Disney worlds are related to the plot
Triton knowing about keyholes, Aladin wanting to go other worlds to save Jasmin, Peter Pan telling Sora to come back anytime with Kairi, etc.
and the villains feel like a menace until much later
Ansem takes over the story
. I don't think I disliked any world, not even Deep Jungle or Atlantica :p Having a Disney protagonist as a party member almost each time you arrive to a new world feels great :) And I like how all summons are useful for different situations!

Anyways, I'm planning to Platinum this game and I
defeated Rikuansem (man what a fight!) and collected all the puppies and trinity marks
, but before advancing to the story I wanted to complete the synthesizing trophy but without noticing I leveled up to level 64 lol Am I overleved to fight the final boss? And at which level should I try the optional bosses?

You are a bit overleveled for the final boss. Optional bosses range quite a lot in difficulty. Ice Titan, Kurt Zisa, Phantom can be defeated at pretty low levels as long as you know what you are doing (the latter 2 especially if you have a ton of MP via picking staff or late game accessories). Sephiroth however you want to be at least something like 75+. If you picked staff at the beginning however you might have some problems since you get Second Chance ability very late (like level 90 or something).

You are a bit overleveled for the final boss. Optional bosses range quite a lot in difficulty. Ice Titan, Kurt Zisa, Phantom can be defeated at pretty low levels as long as you know what you are doing (the latter 2 especially if you have a ton of MP via picking staff or late game accessories). Sephiroth however you want to be at least something like 75+. If you picked staff at the beginning however you might have some problems since you get Second Chance ability very late (like level 90 or something).
Yeah I just fought
Chernabog
and it was the easiest battle in the whole game but I heard it's a nightmare for a lot of people. Goddamit synthesis! At least I got a save file after just defeating
Rikuansem
at level 46 so I'll play that one later for the real challenge. And yup, I chose staff, thanks for the advice!

EDIT: Finished the game some days ago! :D
The ending is just soooo powerfull, even if I know what's going to happen to the rest of the characters. Just watching Mickey appear for the first time in the whole game and be a savior! And then when Kairi ends up drawing herself giving Sora a paopu fruit <3 Just amazing. Also got to say that I really liked KH!Riku and his role to the story! Makes me appreciate DDD!Riku's development way more.
And also managed to hit the Pink Agaricus 100 times thanks to 18 MP and Ragnarok (sooooo satisfactory) AND synthesized the Ultima keyblade :D
After that I defeated Kurt, Phantom and Unknown though I will try to defeat them in a file where I'm not that much leveled hahaha. My only goals left in this game to have 100% completition and almost the platinum trophy (since I need to defeat the game two more times plus the no continues/speedster/no change of armor trophies) is to defeat Sepphy, get all weapons (DARN YOU DEFENDERS AND WIZARDS), reach level 100 and the gummi stuff (why).

EDIT2:
OMG DEFEATED SEPPHY!!! And I got 5 trophies after that!

L.O.R.D

sorry for bumping this thread,but it's the perfect place for my question

anyone see what i am seeing?

CvAC5x2WEAAANNO.jpg

Many horizontal lines and one vertical line
Nothing wrong with PS3 and TV
All other games running good.

Lnds500

sorry for bumping this thread,but it's the perfect place for my question

anyone see what i am seeing?

Many horizontal lines and one vertical line
Nothing wrong with PS3 and TV
All other games running good.

Is this constant or what? Does it stay there when you turn the camera, change scene etc?

Top Bottom