• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance |OT| Sora is Everyone in Every Dimension

Cheska

Hmm if iirc the combat level of Twtnw is 36 so level 36+ should be enough.

DUDE! You are a lifesaver, used the balloonga/balloonra deck and after a few attempts, and dodging A LOT I finally downed him. Thank you thank you! Now hopefully this next battle isn't as bad.

ffdgh

DUDE! You are a lifesaver, used the balloonga/balloonra deck and after a few attempts, and dodging A LOT I finally downed him. Thank you thank you! Now hopefully this next battle isn't as bad.

Balloons save the day again.....

anyway for the final final battle...... all I can say is make sure you time the A button well.

Chairhome

Man, finally beat it. Proud mode... 34 HOURS. I suck. I kept trying certain bosses at the end that I shouldn't have touched til I leveled up. I was at the third to last boss at level 32... I was finally able to beat everybody after grinding up to Lvl 40 in the end, and doing the flick rush stuff to get dark roll and some other stuff. Damn, the game is hard, or at least the bosses at the end.

I will have to read some wikis, cause I'm a little confused with everything that happened at the end. Still can't wait for the eventual KH3!... in like 5 years.

And the Secret Message was talking about 1.5, right?
past shall be seen in new detail as a new number
. Kind of anti climactic., haha. Also,
did i miss it in the last set of credits, but did it never say 3? "This leads to Kingdom Hearts" was all I saw

Korosenai

I just picked this game up about three days ago, and its actually really fun.

At first it was super confusing, as you can see by my initial impression here.

But after playing it a little bit longer (about 4 hours), ive finally begun to understand what is going on story wise, and I love the combat. So good.

Jubern

I'm almost at the end, but one of the endboss is driving me CRAZY.

Young Xehanort. I died a couple of times being stupid, then got the hang of it and was ready to destroy the friggin clock... Then he started to use at multi-directionnal/multi-hit laser that has no startup time or visual/sound cue and takes like 75% of my life bar, effectively killing me most of the time.

I already grinded because of Ansem II and his laser (again) which one-shotted me most of the time. Dark Aura was a godsend for the part were he pushes you away, and grinding for it got me level 45.

But grinding like that in order to destroy a boss, only to get such an unfair treatment by the one who comes RIGHT AFTER makes mad.

I hate what they did to Second Chance, it makes the game way more frustrating IMO. Playing on Proud and I feel like throwing my 3DS at times, I've been putting off finishing the game for several days because of those two battles.
I usually like playing KH on an upper difficulty and loved KH2FM on Critical, but because of that precise change there are times I wish I just started on Normal.

I really like the game otherwise, and I kind of can't believe such a minor changes could alter my enjoyment of it THAT much...

Jubern

No. I'm not so sure about BbS because I really just rushed that game, but in KH2 it saved you from fatal combos. Like, you wouldn't die as long as you had at least 2HP when receiving the first hit of a combo or multi-hit attack.

Here, it only works for one attack, so if you get entangled in a combo on high difficulties, it's over.

But anyway, after what seemed to be tenth or fifteenth attempt, I beat the guy and destoyed the poor bloke that came after, so I finished the game! Currently watching the ending.
Very enjoyable ride all over!

Picked up this game again to continue my Lv1 Critical.

I'm currently in
Traverse Town revisit
as Sora, so you have to fight
3 old bosses in a row
. My damage against bosses has been 1 pixel for a while (not counting stuff like Mega Flare or Meteor Drop). I'm not keen on the idea of dropping 12 bars of health with this damage output. Camera goes batshit as expected and framerate drops to like 5-10FPS.

I'll just leave it to my DEs. I'll just block and stack Cure for the ultra short load time (max Magic Haste + Reload Boost) to keep my Second Chance + Once More active. Dodging around isn't an option because the camera becomes so much worse. Honestly, 90% of the difficulty comes from the camera.

Crw3m.jpg

RxCtM.jpg

Top Bottom