• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue ESRB rating

Link.
Platform: PlayStation 4

Rating Category: E10+

Content Descriptors: Fantasy Violence, Mild Language

Rating Summary: This is a compilation of action role-playing games in which players assume the roles of young warriors traveling through fantastical worlds to stop the spread of darkness. Players use giant key-shaped swords and magic attacks to defeat Dream Eaters, classic Disney villains, and other creatures (e.g., dragons, imps, slimes) in melee-style combat. Battles are accompanied by light effects, cries of pain, and impact sounds; enemies disappear into colorful orbs and particles when defeated. A handful of sequences allow players to throw projectiles at other characters from a first-person perspective. Some cutscenes depict human characters struck and/or wounded by magical swords and explosions. The word “hell” appears in the dialogue.
As expected.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Are they usually E10+? They're always PEGI 12 over here.
Pretty much every Kingdom Hearts game, starting with KH2, has been rated E10+. KH1 & Chain of Memories (GBA) were E, but this was before the E10+ rating was created.

Glass Rebel

whoa.png

Honestly it's amazing that these games have managed to stay so pure and still manage to appeal to Hot Topic enthusiasts all over, especially with Disney kinda being ok with the PG-13 ratings these days (but not for Mickey Mouse, I'd venture)

I still kind of expect KHIII to get a T

Honestly it's amazing that these games have managed to stay so pure and still manage to appeal to Hot Topic enthusiasts all over, especially with Disney kinda being ok with the PG-13 ratings these days (but not for Mickey Mouse, I'd venture)

I still kind of expect KHIII to get a T

Well this has all been leading to a steamy encounter between Sora and Riku, right?
/s

Will Kairi ever get her chance to shine?

Jay RaR

Maybe its just me, but I chuckled at that rating summary lol. But this bit:

Players use giant key-shaped swords and magic attacks to defeat Dream Eaters, classic Disney villains, and other creatures (e.g., dragons, imps, slimes) in melee-style combat.

Those other creatures made me think that Dragon Quest monsters could've appeared in the game, haha. Probably not, but I don't recall a slime monster in KH? Haven't played some of the newer games though.

And KH, being the convoluted and over-the-top anime it is will venture into the edge territory? Dear Neptune....

DKHF

Maybe its just me, but I chuckled at that rating summary lol. But this bit:

Those other creatures made me think that Dragon Quest monsters could've appeared in the game, haha. Probably not, but I don't recall a slime monster in KH? Haven't played some of the newer games though.

And KH, being the convoluted and over-the-top anime it is will venture into the edge territory? Dear Neptune....
Aqua visits a DQ world in the Realm of Darkness confirmed! Haha nah, guessing it's just a new slime-like enemy.

raven777

2 new sample screenshots of 0.2 from famitsu. Very low quality since it's famitsu screen.... I assume better resolution versions and more screenshots will come out later this week or next week..

CxTBx_rVIAAoOLe.jpg:large

CxTFNCpUoAAAcn0.jpg:large

For the Mickey screen, I made a comparison shot of the same scene from Jump Festa trailer last year.

CxTLR1yUAAEiCn9.jpg:large

the new shot is a bit blurry since it's bigger than the original resolution.

Lnds500

2 new sample screenshots of 0.2 from famitsu. Very low quality since it's famitsu screen.... I assume better resolution versions and more screenshots will come out later this week or next week..

For the Mickey screen, I made a comparison shot of the same scene from Jump Festa trailer last year.

CxTLR1yUAAEiCn9.jpg:large

the new shot is a bit blurry since it's bigger than the original resolution.

Better, but it still needs work.

Top Bottom