• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingsman: The Golden Circle official trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxarific

Nork unification denier
Now the real question is, how is he alive ? Did he fake his death and he is going to be the bad guy in this one ? The eye patch makes him look a bit like a bond villain. Or maybe his death was a cover up for something else ? Really looking forward to finding out anyway. Hopefully he gets an awesome action scene again, like the church in the first one.

Looks like he's in prison. Look at the walls.

pariah164

My guesses are...

- Amnesia!Harry (lost his memory due to the injury)
- Not!Harry (evil twin OR imposter made to look like him to throw Eggsy and co. off their game.
- Brianwashed!Harry (turned into a bad guy by the Big Bad of the movie)

Or it just could be actual Harry coming back to be a one-eyed badass but I doubt this.

Now the real question is, how is he alive ? Did he fake his death and he is going to be the bad guy in this one ? The eye patch makes him look a bit like a bond villain. Or maybe his death was a cover up for something else ? Really looking forward to finding out anyway. Hopefully he gets an awesome action scene again, like the church in the first one.

Not to get to dark, but there is a reason you shouldn't shoot yourself in the head if your trying to commit suicide. Its not unheard of to surrvive a gunshot to the head.

Also I think the Statesmen probably saved his life. Good way to tie them into the story.

Not to get to dark, but there is a reason you shouldn't shoot yourself in the head if your trying to commit suicide. Its not unheard of to surrvive a gunshot to the head.

Also I think the Statesmen probably saved his life. Good way to tie them into the story.

You're supposed to shoot yourself in the back of the head. Like that newslady who did it live on TV.

Note: Don't kill yourself.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I actually have a question for you:

Does it suck getting spoiled all these months in advance for anticipated movies? Because I'd imagine by now, you've practically seen the entire movie or just the key action scenes in it.
Not going to answer for him/her, but for me, I only know the shots and sequences I work on at the studio. So I have no idea what happens in the movie outside of a select few shots I've seen. I don't generally go sniffing out at our work server for additional content for precisely the this reason too. Don't want to spoil myself afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom