• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knack getting Pro patch

It was literally bundled with every PS4 at launch over there.

T8q4aKp.jpg

ffvorax

So this means no PSPlus version anytime soon? :(

They just don't want me to play this for free... but I will wait the day it will happen and the "it's happening" gif will be ready for that day!

Bebpo

Banned
What was specifically enhanced for Knack? Haven't had the chance to try it on the pro yet. Anyone give it s shot?

Framerate or IQ choice at boot (which is weird because you have to close the game and reboot to change).

High framerate mode is unlocked, can't do consistent 60 at all, unstable.
IQ is nicer looking but framerate feels bad. I can't tell if it's locked at 30fps with frame pacing or runs under 30fps.

Neither are really optimal, but original game didn't run great either. Kind of a mess all around technically.

Mung

The Co op in this game is still really fun. Wife loves this game! She has appreciated the graphical upgrade on the 4k TV.

High framerate mode looks unstable and suffers from micro stuttering. High definition mode looks nice and seems pretty stable at 30 fps but the game still lacks soul so it doesn't really matter anyway. Back to Ratchet & Clank!

High framerate mode looks unstable and suffers from micro stuttering. High definition mode looks nice and seems pretty stable at 30 fps but the game still lacks soul so it doesn't really matter anyway. Back to Ratchet & Clank!

It's nice to play with a kid though. You can do it in coop.
Nice to see it looks way cleaner now.

But yes. Ratchet and Clank is a much better game.

Just think about a 1080p/60fps mode for DriveClub Pro. Wow!
Not going to happen for two reasond

60 fps is against policies since it would give an advantage over regular PS4 players

Also..... RIP Evolution Studios =(

I would love to see in 4K. Even at 1800p would be gorgeous.

Top Bottom