• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KOJIMA INTERVIEW e3 06: MGS 4 and MGS portable ops

Mrbob

So people want Raiden as playable now? :lol

MGS4 will be the end of Snake's story, and a new beginning for Raiden. Raiden is going to carry the torch for Metal Gear games after MGS4.

Dahbomb

LOL @ the people complaining about Raiden not being playable in MGS4. :lol

Like said before, Kojima cannot win.

By the way, did anyone get an OFFICIAL count of how many Metal Gears Raiden killed in that cutscene? I counted like 11.

WalkMan

Banned
Oldschoolgamer said:
Thanks for pointing that out. That doesn't make much sense,seeing as though you can save anywhere in the other ones. That...and you can skip cutscenes.
It's talking about MGS: Mobile Ops.....

Mrbob said:
So people want Raiden as playable now? :lol

MGS4 will be the end of Snake's story, and a new beginning for Raiden. Raiden is going to carry the torch for Metal Gear games after MGS4.

:( but I expected it. People will be pining for MGS 5 AKA Metal Gear Raiden after MGS4.

At least let me interact with Raiden in the game.

In MGS2 I had a lot of fun stabbing Snake, then blocking his shots with the sword. :D

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
jett said:
Raiden = Snake's bodyguard pretty much(then WTF is the point of Snake being there?)
He probably has his own agenda. I'd imagine he won't be there by Snake's side to help all the way through. Also, whoever decided that Snake is the man for the mission, obviously couldn't find anyone who would be better fitting for it. Raiden now doesn't look like someone you can just invite to a meeting and ask to do a job for you.

Laurent

Kojima punishes ALL OF US because of the bunch of retards that couldn't handle the fact that he wanted Solid Snake to be seen from a rookie's eye in Sons of Liberty... Thank you everyone, we really owe you much!

J2 Cool

Laurent said:
Kojima punishes ALL OF US because of the bunch of retards that couldn't handle the fact that he wanted Solid Snake to be seen from a rookie's eye in Sons of Liberty... Thank you everyone, we really owe you much!

I am so sorry Kojima! I was wrong! Watch, I'll go play MGS2 right now! I'll eat my vegetables!

jGuru

Forza's and psycho_snakes official soccer ball-washer
Lol at those wanting Raiden to be playable:lol
:(

IN MGS 4 RAIDEN OUGHT TO PROTECT SNAKE, HE WILL BE AT HIS SIDE GIVING EVEN HIS LIFE FOR HIM IF IT IS NECESSARY. HE WILL NOT BE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER.

I wonder why? Is it because Snake helped him in MGS2?

Raiden not playable = :D :D :D for me

I preffer being 100% with the main character from begining to end in a story heavy driven game such as MGS game, through Snake's perspective.

It's similar to the upraor of having Shadow as a playable character in the next gen Sonic game when we only want to play as Sonic alone.

Must I add,, I sold my copy of MGS2: Sons Of Liberty to the store when I had to Fabreeze the bombs with the spray

Top Bottom