• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Kojima Station] Metal Gear Solid V: E3 Sneak Peek - June 5, 2014, 8 AM (EDT)

Batzi

Banned
I want to see the new poster but he probably won't show it before the new trailer because it would spoil Solid Snake ;P
The new TPP poster will be the game's boxart. Solid Snake will be teased in some form or another. Kojima want to turn the tables on us and the media!
To note, there will be a second showing during the English language version of Kojima Station at 6PM PDT on 6/5.

I don't know if the content will be different, but there will at least be context for non-Japanese speakers.

crazy-dance.gif

Something we want to see the most? Does he mean gameplay wise or out of the news in general? Either way, if he meant gameplay feature we want to see the most maybe the new Mother Base and different environments such as snow and jungles? How stealth works in those vast environments and how big are they really? What are the options we have as players and how much more dynamic is it compared to GZ?
Well he said "I guess" and they're only teasing something small from the gameplay demo, right?

So probably...

$T2eC16hHJHQE9nzEztUqBRHjv,YRk!~~60_35.JPG

I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything more substantial lol. They got a lot of complaints the box wasn't in GZ.

Ateron

I just hope they don't spoil too much, cause I'll definitely watch that. Can't help myself, my willpower is zero when it comes to avoiding MGS trailers.

But I will be royally pissed if I don't see boxes on the gameplay video. I need them.

EDIT: beaten to the punch by Rogue Agent.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Well he said "I guess" and they're only teasing something small from the gameplay demo, right?

So probably...

$T2eC16hHJHQE9nzEztUqBRHjv,YRk!~~60_35.JPG

I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything more substantial lol. They got a lot of complaints the box wasn't in GZ.

I just hope they don't spoil too much, cause I'll definitely watch that. Can't help myself, my willpower is zero when it comes to avoiding MGS trailers.

But I will be royally pissed if I don't see boxes on the gameplay video. I need them.

Cardboard box will be back in TPP. Kojima confirmed it.

EDIT: beaten to the punch by Rogue Agent.
They played us like a damn fiddle...words that kill, I'm still in a dream...snake eater

The way Kojima talked about Cardboard boxes in this game I could see them maybe context restricted to trucks and conveyor belts, In a GZ launch interview he said something about implementing them in ways which makes sense, whatever that means, I don't think we'll be seeing any more ambulance or tank boxes anyway.

The English show is at 6 PM (PDT)/9 PM (EDT) tomorrow night!!

Oh, whoops, so it's like half a day later. I told you it confused me!

CpmPanda

Neo Member
Yes! Metal Gear!! METAL GEEEEEEEEAR! My body and mind is ready! Bring it on! So that's 5am in U.S on Thursday morning the sneak peak right?

Batzi

Banned
ok look I don't know about you but I am FUCKING HYPED! GIVE ME THAT FIDDLE GAMEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom