• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Kojima Station] Metal Gear Solid V: E3 Sneak Peek - June 5, 2014, 8 AM (EDT)

Donna-Burke-MGSV-TPP-E3-2014-Trailer-Details.jpg

looks like we get more WOOOOAHOOOOOOO with this trailer.

Yes, yes, yes! Just put it on repeat and keep rolling out that MGSV footage, Kojima-san.

iLLmAtlc

In anticipation of the new trailer I booted up Ground Zeroes again and tried to do a Hard, No Reflex speed run. Managed to get it to 6m31s.

AtlKSZi.jpg

I'm still of the opinion that Ground Zeroes is probably the most difficult to speedrun in the series, because it requires you to do it in a single run without saving. Even though the actual run is very short, almost every significant part of the run is difficult.

You also can't make practice points for all areas where if you get caught you just goto continue and keep trying. The game's auto-save makes it impossible to do this in some areas and the soldiers reactions/placements seem to differ depending on whether it's a single run or a retry. I might have been doing it wrong or something but I wasn't able to get the practice points to work properly for all areas.

Top Bottom