• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Kojima Station] Metal Gear Solid V: E3 Sneak Peek - June 5, 2014, 8 AM (EDT)

Tekku

I'm sorry, but YongYeah's videos piss me off. Hos voice is beyond annoying and he just reiterates what we already know. Not to mention he has taken credit for theories that are not his own.

All this MGSV hype has gotten me to grow my MGS collection. This all I've got as of a month ago (minus figs). My girlfriend has since gotten me the GZ premium pack and some play arts kai figures.

D66727FE-5BF6-4435-BBBA-B125E57493E2_zpsldt60mmr.jpg

I've also been going nuts with GZ lately. I play through the main mission at least once a day.

861CE374-F34C-4082-A117-21B786D61A57_zpsgzsc8tc4.jpg

I'm looking forward to this new trailer. It'll no doubt be awesome, but them saying it'll be shown on the 10th is odd. Not during a Konami conference (they stopped their pre-E3 show for whatever reason) nor during MS (thank goodness) or Sony's. I'm going to the theater in my city for the Sony conference, it'd be epic if the TPP trailer was shown then.

Awesome collection! :)

I'm sorry, but YongYeah's videos piss me off. Hos voice is beyond annoying and he just reiterates what we already know. Not to mention he has taken credit for theories that are not his own.

All this MGSV hype has gotten me to grow my MGS collection. This all I've got as of a month ago (minus figs). My girlfriend has since gotten me the GZ premium pack and some play arts kai figures.

D66727FE-5BF6-4435-BBBA-B125E57493E2_zpsldt60mmr.jpg

I've also been going nuts with GZ lately. I play through the main mission at least once a day.

861CE374-F34C-4082-A117-21B786D61A57_zpsgzsc8tc4.jpg

I'm looking forward to this new trailer. It'll no doubt be awesome, but them saying it'll be shown on the 10th is odd. Not during a Konami conference (they stopped their pre-E3 show for whatever reason) nor during MS (thank goodness) or Sony's. I'm going to the theater in my city for the Sony conference, it'd be epic if the TPP trailer was shown then.

Sweet mother of god! I'm no where near this collection. I have failed as a Metal Gear Solid fanboy. :(

jeh

Oh cool.

Miller has his fiddle-related injuries on his face so it looks like the helicopter avoided the crash.

I don't think so, he was not wearing a green t-shirt during the helicopter crash. I think its after snake rescued him in the Red Band trailer.

I don't think so, he was not wearing a green t-shirt during the helicopter crash. I think its after snake rescued him in the Red Band trailer.

Ah you're right, I just saw the mark on the side of his face and thought it was the same. Miller looks a bit skinny and Snake has his old scars so it's definitely post coma.

jett

D-Member
This game looks so fucking good, and value/length aside GZ was, well, really fucking good.

If this isn't coming on PC (which would be depressing cuz I just bought a gaming rig :p) then I may have to buy a console for a Metal Gear game.

Again.

I remember there being a video of Kojima showing a child soldier running in a jungle for Project Ogre. I wonder if that will make it in the final game.

The E3 trailer showed African children and people, with Big Boss having a diamond in his hand, some blood diamond stuff happening in the game's story?

Palpable

I think both. The trailer at a press conference, gameplay on another stream.

I wish that were true, but they've already said gameplay will be closed to the public (30 min press only demo) and that they will be showing something June 10th (1 day after Sony/MS conf). I hope I'm wrong, though. I'm going to the Sony conference at the theater in my city, so I'd love to see the MGSV trailer there.

Palpable

That confused me considering that's their streaming schedule. KojiPro clearly said it wont be shown to the public during or shortly after E3.

Same.

I am slowly picking up games I did not have, such as Metal Gear on NES and MGS on GBC.

I only have one figure though, the Old Snake from the EU MGS4 Limited Edition, but I would like a REX.

I need to find my GBC version. It's buried somewhere. I'm impatiently awaiting the 3A RAY figure I preordered.

I need to find my GBC version. It's buried somewhere. I'm impatiently awaiting the 3A RAY figure I preordered.

I bought a GBA today just to play it. That 3A RAY is just... amazing. I would also like one.

Edit: For absolute posterity, this is my collection. A little more meagre.
nRiC9VR.jpg

SDJGreen

Banned
New screens look great, but this one makes me wish there was some sort of tesselation. The angular sleeve and finger is really distracting.

Lighting is really nice in this one. Is this a different camo pattern to the tiger stripe shown before? Lighting makes it hard to tell. Although being as all of these are from the same demo I'm guessing no. Hopefully there are more camo patterns though.

Dem beard grafix

Palpable

I bought a GBA today just to play it. That 3A RAY is just... amazing. I would also like one.

Edit: For absolute posterity, this is my collection. A little more meagre.
nRiC9VR.jpg

Nice collection! My girlfriend recently got me these from the HD collection.

Bo3ZQ8qCIAALHEZ.jpg:orig

Lighting is really nice in this one. Is this a different camo pattern to the tiger stripe shown before? Lighting makes it hard to tell. Although being as all of these are from the same demo I'm guessing no. Hopefully there are more camo patterns though.

As shown in the very first 'Stephanie infiltrates KojiPro', yes, Big Boss has more than one camo pattern. That's a definite.

Palpable

What's with the horn?

Is it a (shadow) Moses reference, as Michelangelo's statue of Moses has horns?

It's supposedly shrapnel that is in a spot too dangerous to remove. I'm sure it also symbolizes Big Boss's fall. In the E3 '13 trailer it says "men become demons" and highlights his horn.

Pachimari

Why am I reminded that I sold my Metal Gear Solid collection after MGS4. :(

I have been a fan since 1998 and completed all the games, and now I literally only got the HD Collection for PS3.

Super excited about The Phantom Pain.

Batzi

Banned
In one of the Konami podcasts they said it wasn't

Doesn't make any sense to have written the lyrics to a song and not record the whole thing.

I have watched all of the English Kojima Station episodes and I don't remember anyone saying that the song was not complete. Can you link me to it?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Donna-Burke-MGSV-TPP-E3-2014-Trailer-Details.jpg

looks like we get more WOOOOAHOOOOOOO with this trailer.

Top Bottom