• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konamis Gamers Night in SF (ITT people get banned for mentioning ZoE3)

According to Brandon Laurino from Konami Online tonight is Konami’s “Gamer’s Night” in SF:

Lastly, in case you didn’t know, Wednesday night is Konami’s “Gamer’s Night” in SF – an event where we invite the press to come and check out Konami’s product lineup. There will be many long awaited and surprise announcements, special guests, and much more. Stay tuned right here on the PS Blog and at Konami.com!!!

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/05/12/metal-gear-mondays-mgo-beta-finished/

Does anyone know what time the event is happening at tonight?

Konami Media Blowout!

Konami Media Explosion: Metal Gear Online, Hellboy, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Castlevania: OOE
Konami Reveals Rock Revolution, Six Pad Drum Kit
MGS4 Goes Gold, Includes iPod and Playboy Brands

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Matt Casssasssasssssssssaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssassssassasasassasmassima seemed to say this event would embargoed until tomorrow.

Hope Konami shows some cool stuff

schuelma

Clearly there will be Sony stuff announced

duckroll

So what are the expectations? Castlevania Wii, Castlevania DS, more Silent Hill Homecoming stuff (that hopefully doesn't look like dog shit), MGS4 spoilers that will get people banned if they post them unmarked, anything else? I haven't really been following the Konami rumors lately...

schuelma said:
Matt Casssasssasssssssssaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssassssassasasassasmassima seemed to say this event would embargoed until tomorrow.

Hope Konami shows some cool stuff

That is what i was wondering too if it would be embargoed. Looks like it will be.

duckroll said:
So what are the expectations? Castlevania Wii, Castlevania DS, more Silent Hill Homecoming stuff (that hopefully doesn't look like dog shit), MGS4 spoilers that will get people banned if they post them unmarked, anything else? I haven't really been following the Konami rumors lately...

Zoe3?

schuelma

duckroll said:

I think CV DS is a lock, and I hope that the CV Wii rumors are true.

IGN also confirmed without confirming that Elebits 2 was coming, so I expect that as well.

I'm also guessing at a couple of PSP and PS3 projects announced (just common sense).

Hunahan

Banned
Hi guys! We'd like to show you our entire product lineup.

Here's MGS4.

Here's shitty games no one cares about.

Aaaaaaand here's another kiosk of MGS4.

You can go home now.

duckroll

Spiegel said:
MGS: Portable OPS 2 ??

I really hope so! I also hope it has more simulation/team strategy elements, and less traditional MGS action compared to MPO. Team building and expanding your army was really cool, but the actual missions were pretty mediocre in execution imo.

wsippel

Banned
duckroll said:
Elebits 2, DDR: Hottest Party 2, even more DDR for PS2...

Narcosis

I could pray for Zone of the Enders 3 and a non-suck version of the new Silent Hill, but such prayers would be for nothing and only serve to make the knees on my pants dirty.

llTll

Banned
fuck all this ..
we will get ZOE 3 ....... :(

fuck give me ZOE2 with PS3 graphics and i will die a happy man :(

Busty

Banned
Seriously people. In previous years has anyone ever announced anything of real shock, megaton value at one of these Gamers' Days before E3?

I'm still waiting for the bombs that were supposedly being dropped at the SEGA Gamers' Day.

Apart from the Ubidays and the SCEA event that's apparently taking place might yield some PSN announcements, beyond that.... don't expect much.

Metal Gear Acid for PSN, XBLA and/or Wii Ware..... :p

Ahem

*adjusts tie*

duckroll

ivysaur12 said:
Castlevania Wii better not a Metroidvania if it's true.

Well, with IGA it's either that or a 3D action game that might have waggle in it...... I don't know how I feel about that!

Barakov

Even though SH : Homecoming seems to be the butt of the joke, I'm hoping it's there and the new Castlevania for DS. It looks hot!

Kandinsky said:
ZOE3 for Wii would be awesome.

samheadshake.gif

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
C'mon more Bemani in the US
So I can get some more cheap controllers and throw the awful US game disc away
please!

ivysaur12

Banned
duckroll said:
Well, with IGA it's either that or a 3D action game that might have waggle in it...... I don't know how I feel about that!

We're already getting a Metroidvania for the DS. I mean, unless the Wii one has really awesome sprite work, then yeah, maybe.

But it's going to be a 3D, glitchy, ugly waggle fest, who are we kidding ><

VicVip3r said:
that would be a crime

Why? It'd be kind of awesome.

Top Bottom