• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KonoSuba Season 2 |OT| EXPLOSION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkark07

Banned
No Konosuba today :(

585.gif

I'm in despair! The fact that Konosuba ended left me in despair!

Pbae

Just watched both seasons over two days. Oh god I laughed so much. Hoping for a third season.

Third season is an inevitability but only to those that believe and follow in the Church of Axis.

I've taken the liberty to PM you all the details and just need an E-Signature. Please feel free to forward the forms to all your relatives, friends, and associates (as long as they're not already part of the Cult of Eris...(did I mention she pads her chest)).

The game is out
if you can find it

Yo! The game is amazing! Super tight controls, hilarious references to the show, the character portraits are beautiful (dat pixel art) and the music is awesome too. It feels like it's own episode! I've haven't even beaten one of the girls yet but I'm already overwhelmed with content, there is a ton of quest too! For an extra freebie this game is legit, best Mega Man game in recent time!

Some information on the Konosuba video game from Crunchyroll.

Konosuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! Judgment of this Greedy Game! is in the works for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita, and it currently has a summer release window in Japan.

The original story follows Kazuma as he puts on a cursed ring that steals underwear from people around him. As the underwear keeps piling up, he learns that he'll need a large amount of money to lift the curse, which sends us right into an adventure to raise said funds.

Saw a funny video a while back that I thought I'd share. So, the Konosuba VA's were together on a radio show (I'm not sure of the exact source, but I remember hearing that Aqua's VA has her own show, so it might be from there), and Aqua's VA and Kazuma's VA ended up playing Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Enjoy.

It goes exactly how you'd expect.

Ascheroth

Saw a funny video a while back that I thought I'd share. So, the Konosuba VA's were together on a radio show (I'm not sure of the exact source, but I remember hearing that Aqua's VA has her own show, so it might be from there), and Aqua's VA and Kazuma's VA ended up playing Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Enjoy.

Even after the show is over it keeps delivering.
We are not worthy.

StoneFox

Enjoy.

LOL

KAAAATTA!

Just recently found this, and I thought I'd post it here, though it came out a while ago. A Youtuber, The Anime Man, managed to get an interview with the writer of Konosuba, Natsume Akatsuki, found here. It's the first interview Akatsuki has done, and in it, Akatsuki talks about their favourite characters and how they started writing.

It also answers a question about the author many people, including those in this thread, had.
It turns out he's a guy. So, take that, Ascheroth! I was right!

It's nice to finally not be confused about that.

Not making a S3 ? Of course it'll happen .

Just like my S3 of Index, haruhi , sword art online , spice and wolf and the list go on.

It'll totally happen guys.

I've already read and bought the books

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker

Just like my S3 of Index, haruhi , sword art online , spice and wolf and the list go on.

So you are saying we will get a Konosuba movie?

Linkark07

Banned

I'm still waiting my S2 of Hataraku Maou-Sama.

One of these days, you will see.

One of these days...

One...

tumblr_inline_nth2fbNdv21sjs49f_400.jpg

StayDead

Damnit. it hurts so damn much.

One of these days...

One...

It hurts even more. WHY DID I COME TO THIS THREAD. I'M IN DESPAIR AT WORK NOW!

So you are saying we will get a Konosuba movie?
I'm pitching a giant plague unleashed upon the world because megumin practised explosions and discovered a cave and aqua by "mistake" cancelled the seal within .. then darkness dragued our poor heroes inside to check it out resulting on massive problem on the region.

Then we discover the creator or that plague is someone aqua sent to that world year ago
as usual.

You all know you'd watch that.

One of these days...

One...

I'd want a S2 just to see the
baby scenes animated

Damn i just realised ... if we don't have a S3 , we'll never see the crimson clan ( megumin familly ) adapted on screen.

Damn it hurts even more now.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
There's no way Season 3 isn't happening.

Also the release of a Konosuba game should have a special edition called: Steal your Panties Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom