• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Pikmin 3 (Wii U) at E3 2012 confirmed

wrowa

I'm not sure if this is an official "artwork" for Pikmin 2 or just something fanmade, but I would absolutely love if Pikmin 3 would look like this. The Pikmin always looked made out of clay in the artworks, if Nintendo passes on this chance to make them actually look like the old designs I'll be pretty disappointed.

http://abordduchat.free.fr/blog/wp-content/Pikmin2-1.jpg

Edit: Thinking about it, I won't embed the image directly into my post. Before someone gets his hope up at first glance that this might be the first screenshot of Pikmin 3 :p

wrowa

I only tried those briefly (a few MP matches) and didn't think it was much of an improvement. Maybe even the opposite to be honest.

Did people generally like the new play control versions?

Sure, they worked great. Don't know why anyone would think otherwise.

NeoRausch

In my head I keep seeing Miyamoto giggling like a madman with a new toy as he sends wave after wave of Pikmin to die for their lord and master Olimar.

Pikmin 2 - Twisted version:

send giant enemies in a troop of millions of pikmins. SLAUGHTERHOUSE IS SAY, SLAUGHTERHOUSE! photosyntesis won't help you in this country, buddy!

PetrCobra

why the fuck did you bump this thread for THIS???????

He really wanted to tell us what would make him blow his load.

Sure, they worked great. Don't know why anyone would think otherwise.

I must try them some more then. Maybe restarting both games is the way to go, although I never completed them on GameCube and was hoping to keep the progress and return to them sometime in the future.

Top Bottom