• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kurt Russell to star in Gary Whitta penned "Undying"

Status
Not open for further replies.
SolidusDave said:
I wait for a movie of you containing a GAF reference.

book_of_eli_mila_kunis_poster.jpg

Iceman

SolidusDave said:
I wait for a movie of you containing a GAF reference.

I was writing a script a couple years back for a superman sequel that had a short scene in a bar in Smallville called the Drinky Crow. That was going to be my NeoGAF shoutout. Of course, looking back, that particular reference would be lost on 90% of current gaffers I think.

Gary Whitta said:
http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/book_of_eli_mila_kunis_poster.jpg

close, but I'm more thinking of a movie set in the far future with people drinking men-juice from NeoGAF-branded cans. (don't use this one now though because I will sue you)

SolidusDave said:
close, but I'm more thinking of a movie set in the far future with people drinking men-juice from NeoGAF-branded cans. (don't use this one now though because I will sue you)
Idiocracy?

Qaz Kwaz

Banned
Gary Whitta said:
Um, no. Do you know anything about typography? There's not a single typeface on either poster that is the same as any on the other.

Yes I do. I understand why you're defending this (I don't understand why I am). It's not EXACTLY identical, but c'mon, it's the same poster. Who cares if it's not the exact font. It's really damn close, the positioning is identical, the letter spacing, everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom