• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kyle Bosman's New Show: Bosman At Home

Hasney

I dont understand, is he doing more work with EasyAllies so he can't make as many Bosman at Homes?
or is he doing something completely different?

He's sticking with EZA, but there is something new for him in the works that will take time away from Bosman@Home.

Philippo

Bosman dropping the VG business to start working on something much bigger:

CVWlNmXXIAIlrh8.jpg:large

SeanC

Love Kyle, hope it goes well with whatever he's doing. I imagine doing EZA isn't paying all the bills and you gotta make that mons and get into some other stuff alongside it.

Only bad thing is the new gig is behind the scenes. Dude is so great in front of the camera.

Drencrom

Does anyone know why Kyle wasn't already working full-time on EZA? Everyone that had a show on GT has one on EZA, except Kyle. I'd be really happy if Kyle working full time at some other joint makes him able to make a consistent weekly show like the Final Bosman again.

uh...he chose not to have his show a part of it.

you fucked up lol

Oh right, I remember him saying something about "not wanting the pressure" now.

Good luck Kyle. Hope it works out. If not:
kill yourself

The hell...?

jett

D-Member
He's sticking with EZA, but there is something new for him in the works that will take time away from Bosman@Home.

I gotta be honest.

I'm not sure I follow how a full-time job prevents a small-time show like Bosman at Home from happening while at the same time allows for enough time to continue the EZA biz.

But hey, more power to the Bosman if he got a good gig.

This is saddening, but why are people mad?

Ya'll act like he's going away or something. He'll still be at EZA.

Calm yourselves. Let that man do what he wants to pay the bills.

Vinc

I gotta be honest.

I'm not sure I follow how a full-time job prevents a small-time show like Bosman at Home from happening while at the same time allows for enough time to continue the EZA biz.

It's definitely a lot more work to produce a show like Bosman at Home than it is to produce a podcast and live streams.

He writes (sometimes?), shoots, and edits Bosman at Home. The podcast requires less editing and is edited by Brandon Jones.

Hasney

I gotta be honest.

He was barely doing Bosman At Home as it was with all the EZA stuff, now he's just basically saying it's impossible for a while.

This would be fantastic.

Yeah, i don't see it, but I would love it.

jett

D-Member
It's definitely a lot more work to produce a show like Bosman at Home than it is to produce a podcast and live streams.

He writes (sometimes?), shoots, and edits Bosman at Home. The podcast requires less editing and is edited by Brandon Jones.

Oh yeah you're right.

Experien

I gotta be honest.

If you want a good show, a clever show and have to edit yourself, you'd be surprised how much time it takes for you to do so. Unfortunately that is why I don't edit too many of my own shows/podcasts.

What the fuck, Kyle is like.. One of the core gameplay mechanics of Easy Allies. If we lose him to some other context it will totally fuck up the experience. If he does even 0.1% less EZA content then I take it everyone here is down for a suicide pact protest?

J-Skee

I'm extremely happy for Kyle, but man, I would have never known of him if it wasn't for that PlayStation Meeting Do's & Don'ts video which turned into the Final Bosman. I has hoping to see a successor to that initial video with the upcoming PlayStation Meeting in couple of weeks. But again, happy to see him get a full time job.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Wonder if Keighley got the Bos some tasty gig since he loves him so much apparently. As long as it never stops Kyle from doing all the EZA stuff he currently does though.

Top Bottom