• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LA Weekly: Los Angeles Has a New High Rent Champion (MAP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how far it really stretches, but where I live in Playa Vista is directly south of Marina Del Rey

Plays Vista is everything from the beach to the 405 along Jefferson. It's south of Del Rey which is south of Mar Vista. It's South of Marina Del Rey and stars pretty much when you cross the 90 going south on Lincoln. I think it ends once you go up the hill to LMU.

Tripon

Plays Vista is everything from the beach to the 405 along Jefferson. It's south of Del Rey which is south of Mar Vista. It's South of Marina Del Rey and stars pretty much when you cross the 90 going south on Lincoln. I think it ends once you go up the hill to LMU.
Is Dogwiler beach in Playa Vista?

My work is moving locations to Burbank? They are offering a moving bonus to get me out there. But is Burbank pretty far from all the cool things California has to offer? Plus really high rent?

My work is moving locations to Burbank? They are offering a moving bonus to get me out there. But is Burbank pretty far from all the cool things California has to offer? Plus really high rent?

Burbank is actually a great place to live, very nice neighborhoods. But because of that rent has been skyrocketing. it's easy to get to Hollywood from Burbank and universal city walk is right there. But ultimately it doesn't matter cuz you gotta drive your ass everywhere around California no matter where you live.

My rent in Hollywood - nice studio apartment - was $500 a month back in the day. Fucking $3,000 is the average now? Ridiculous. Glad I moved out of that shithole city.

Burbank is actually a great place to live, very nice neighborhoods. But because of that rent has been skyrocketing. it's easy to get to Hollywood from Burbank and universal city walk is right there. But ultimately it doesn't matter cuz you gotta drive your ass everywhere around California no matter where you live.

Still really hard to get to the beach correct? From first glance, it seems like its 1-2 hours to get anywhere for fun? I figured I'd move as close to work as possible, and commute for the fun activities. Prices seem to be about 1800 to 2000. Which actually isn't that different from Colorado prices that have skyrocketed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom