• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Dark Souls 2 DLC delayed by a week

p3n

Not on the (EU) store yet and also not accessible ingame. And here I was excited for about 2 seconds...

f359c76d2d.jpg

Awesome it's out playing it right now

Doesn't the
Smelter Demon
's reappearance also have lore significance?

He was supposed to be the one who killed the iron king and dragged him into the flames at least that's how I think it happened. In the dlc something completely different happens though.

Altazor

It has the same issues as the base game. Copy/paste assets, pointless fights with way too many enemies at once, etc.

It's decent but nothing spectacular. Nothing close to Artorias of the Abyss.

you say that as if AotA didn't have reused areas or enemies (Royal Woods, the Scarecrow-thingies and Stone Giants = reskinned Darkroot; Chasm of the Abyss = reskinned Tomb of the Giants).

That doesn't mean it wasn't excellent, though. 'Cause it was. Them boss battles were glorious.

Haven't even finished Sunken King myself, though. Other things going on in my life at the moment for me to play DS2.

Dascu

Not on the (EU) store yet and also not accessible ingame. And here I was excited for about 2 seconds...

http://puu.sh/bSADt/f359c76d2d.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I'm in Belgium, on the EU store, and I've already played a few hours of it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Edit: shit, I'm so sorry! Wrong thread :(

Top Bottom