• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Latest ‘Muppets’ Video Features New Voice Of Kermit The Frog

I just want seasons 4 and 5 of the Muppet Show released on disc. It's been over 9 years since season 3 was released, so I think it's basically hopeless at this point.

I actually went and tracked down that old Time Life set a couple years ago because I figured that was the only way I was getting anything from 4 & 5 on DVD

Couldn't tell the difference if you didn't tell me the voice changed.

This is a way easier change to accept than when Mickey Mouse's last voice actor passed away.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I actually went and tracked down that old Time Life set a couple years ago because I figured that was the only way I was getting anything from 4 & 5 on DVD

I dont know if its because of the musical guests or what but I'm always surprised that the show doesnt just show up on Hulu or Netflix or something one day

Dantrist

That's really similar, wouldn't have noticed if no one had pointed it out. Job well done!
I'm not the biggest Muppet fan, though, so I am not the best judge. I mainly watch them around Christmas time :p

Top Bottom