• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 4

Edwardo

NA Expansion Tournament - Round 2

Team Coast vs Team LolPro
Enemy eSports vs Team Fusion

t1416776400z1.png

Watch Here!

Latest News

Leezard

So, there's 40 minutes until NA LCS expansion tournament. MC is up 1-0. They only have time for one more game before NA expansion. The next game won't be very exciting.

clemenx

Banned
I hope the preseason jungle is successful in competitive bringing more diversity. Pretty dumb seeing Jarvan-Kha every game with Lee Sin banned every game.

Glorious EUNE team Different Dimension played Maokai and Rammus jungle in their games (with tanks also in the top lane) and won them. I wonder if Challenger level teams aren't actually good enough (collectively, not as individual players) to use Lee/Kha/Jarvan to better effect than the best tanks.

clemenx

Banned
I don't see Fusion beating Coast or Curse Academy tbh. I hope their owner wasn't bullshiting when he said he's supporting the team even if they don't qualify.

Maknoon is straight disrespecting tho. IE Poppy lol. Man this Poppy is fucking hilarious.

garath

Oh no. I missed Maknoon :(

Damn.. wonder if there are vods.

I was sad to see Col.black lose. I don't know what the hell happened to them. They were picking up steam near the end of the season.

China's LPL is going to be nuts next season with all the talent they've signed. Really hope Riot sort out the English casting situation with Tencent and get it streamed live without the need of rebroadcasting by volunteers.

I kind of wish LoL betting was a bigger thing - I'd be curious to see odds on next year's World Champion being Chinese or Korean.

Edwardo

China's LPL is going to be nuts next season with all the talent they've signed. Really hope Riot sort out the English casting situation with Tencent and get it streamed live without the need of rebroadcasting by volunteers.

I kind of wish LoL betting was a bigger thing - I'd be curious to see odds on next year's World Champion being Chinese or Korean.

Same here. I watched a little LPL last season, but with a bunch of Korean players migrating there it just makes me want to watch more.

I'd like to see those odds too.

clemenx

Banned
Today's games are about to start. Much more interesting teams than yesterday.

There's some rumours about what happened with these matches on Reddit
It seems MIL and G2 lost lolol, I hope MIL didn't, actually :(

Gamers2 vs N!faculty first and Millenium vs Giants! later.

Gamers2 looks pretty awful.

clemenx

Banned
Aaand Gamers2 loses. Ocelote should probably stop trying to go back to the LCS at this point. Just manage the team and go get a good mid laner lol.

Also, I don't see anything good in k0u for all the hype he gets. Sucks for the rest of the team.

garath

Aaand Gamers2 loses. Ocelote should probably stop trying to go back to the LCS at this point. Just manage the team and go get a good mid laner lol.

Also, I don't see anything good in k0u for all the hype he gets. Sucks for the rest of the team.

Wow. G2 didn't even make the expansion. Ouch.

November 30th, the day the dreams died. At least I hope Ocelote gives up - he's not going to make it. Can't imagine Millenium staying together either - Kev1n has already posted on Facebook that he'll likely be sitting next split out.

I enjoyed the series yesterday, albeit I watched them late at night after I got in from work. I think Gamers2 lost because Ocelote and k0u made reckless plays in games 1 and 3 and handed n!faculty big leads each time. They also tried to put a lot of pressure on top lane with their pick/ban but it didn't do much to Xaxus.

Millenium lost game 2 because of a terrible pick/ban and PePii turning out to be a monster on Xerath. Millenium had a team of five squishies who wanted to teamfight with no hard engage against Xerath and Jinx, so they just got poked/assassinated at range by Giants and they took control despite being behind.

Game 3 was going fine for Millenium until they decided, for some reason I will never comprehend, to dive an Alistar with ult while he had Irelia coming in by teleport and Ahri and Ezreal racing to his aid. Ended up feeding Ezreal a double kill which got him out a laning phase he wasn't doing so well in. PePii had already managed a great roam to top lane to blow Kev1n and H0R0's flashes when they tried a dive. From there, Giants had the better poke with Ezreal, Ahri and Kha'Zix and Millenium again had no effective engage tool. Eventually Rydle's Alistar made a huge Flash-Headbutt-Pulversize to lead a tower dive and the game was over.

Rydle has to be feeling pretty good about himself today - sacked by Gamers2 because they thought he wasn't good enough, leads the charge past a team of very experienced players, and gets to watch Ocelote mentally implode as he fails to get into the LCS for the umpteenth time.

Edwardo

IEM: San Jose - Dec 6th + 7th

http://www.twitch.tv/esltv_lol

• Quarterfinals and Semifinals are Best of 3
  • Final is Best of 5

Quarter Finals
Unicorns of Love vs Lyon Gaming
t1417896000z1.png

paiN Gaming vs Cloud 9
t1417906800z1.png

Semi Finals
Team SoloMid vs Winner of Quarter Final 2
t1417917600z1.png

Alliance vs Winner of Quarter Final 1
t1417982400z1.png

Celebrity ARAM
t1417993200z1.png

Grand Final
Winner of Semi Final 1 vs Winner of Semi Final 2
t1417996800z1.png

clemenx

Banned
Powerofevil making me jealous here. I don't think he's missed a single LeBlanc chain. He looks amazing.

Dat Ori shockwave holy shit.

Newt

Warwick and Thresh, two champions that I believe to be significantly weaker this season. Lets see how this game plays out.

Edit: Graves decided double golems was more important than Baron, lol

If Lactea didn't lose his mind in the ~40 min dragon teamfight Pain could've won that game. Randomly decides to stop fighting to pump 1.5k damage onto dragon and kills his support. Then C9 finally landed the Equalizer and Trueshot Barrage together and won the game.

"we winged it" - Meteos

It certainly looked like they were winging it.

Top Bottom