• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
SnYxAMK.png

im just a choggy

get out of my elo you boosted kappaccino haHAA
tenor.gif

drawkcaB

Mistakenly queued a ranked game. Our comp was utter shit but I figured hey, it's a normal so whatever, it's not "I should dodge this" bad. Ooops. Rusty on Ivern to boot. Went ok to start, but everything went tits up by the 12 min mark. Second match as Ivern went way better. Did my preferred build of Runic Echoes->Ardent Censor in that match and I'm way more comfortable using that build at my level than Redemption->Athene's. That damn build makes me so dependent on my team doing well. Queued up as support Tahm to get my mechanics down before I give jungle Tahm another go with SBP and it went great. Fucking love the frog.

get out of my elo you boosted kappaccino haHAA
tenor.gif

oh shit almost forgot for new thread:

tumblr_oho8tspHaf1u55q7oo1_500.gif

get outta my jungle ya kappa
cy@
omg this annie is such a boosted animal
oh tilted! tilted! runnin' it down mid!
embrace your inner weeb
pop a molly
holy fishmole
i dont wanna say anything but [says something anyway]
TELL EM
put em in the DIRT
tumblr_ob5ib78O7R1r4089mo1_500.gif
quoted for new page.

let it continue to seep deep into your souls

Leezard

Re:Zero was alright in the beginning but in the second half it went bad and was mostly waifu pandering. It became what it tried to avoid in the beginning.

Why does Swain have a Gunblade?

There are plenty of other useful items for him instead. Rylai's if he wanted cc, especially since he already had Liandry's, Void Staff since they stacked MR, QSS for Ahri's charm etc.

I don't think I'd ever build Gunblade on Swain

Why does Swain have a Gunblade?

There are plenty of other useful items for him instead. Rylai's if he wanted cc, especially since he already had Liandry's, Void Staff since they stacked MR, QSS for Ahri's charm etc.

I don't think I'd ever build Gunblade on Swain

Maybe he picked it up because spell vamp? Not that it was necessarily a good choice.

TheFlow

Banned
Cait wasn't laying down traps or autoing like she should tbh.

But yea item builds make a world of difference.

The real reason we lost was because graves tried to steal elder dragon instead of coming to baron with us. While this was happening the swain was chasing Janna across the map so of course he got caught out along with graves. We couldn't contest baron. So guess what enemy team has baron and drag while our two carries who think they know the game are dead.

Actually scratch that. Chasing and diving is what cost us that.

Mark my words I will get to to gold before may

DevilDog

So many people afk or disconnecting. I've played more games with afk people rather than actual fair matches.

And they are ALWAYS on my team. I haven't seen one afk on the enemy team, ever.

Why does this happen? Is it extremely bad luck or just people five stack or something?

i actually think xerath is kinda fine atm

i would say varus but you don't like ad mids and i think mid varus probably got hit really hard last patch
Yea xer is, but pre rework xer was a lot of fun for me as well.
Var mid was actually the only ad mid I would play like a year or two ago. Forgot y I dropped him, but u are probably right about the nerfs.

Edit: think it had to do with a combo of facing zed/yas a lot and forcing team to go full ad.

Hmm might b worth a shot

I'd suggest Vladimir. Spammable poke and ridiculously easy farming. He's not really an artillery type, but since you're not to enthusiastic about assassins, he's a decent mage to pick up. If I were to suggest an AD, it'd be Zed. Zed is the ish.

Vlad.....hmmm, don't think I've tried him after his rework, could give him a go. I tried zed when he was very strong and has as well. I sucked so much with them lol. It's just the Marlee play style I suck at probably. Especially wn it comes to farming.

Hope next champ is a rangey Mage.

Leveling to 30 is, unfortunately, a bit of a slog. You can have a lot of good games but you'll also run into ragers, quitters, etc. I think more often than you will at level cap. The reason is that a big enough portion of people you're playing with between 1 and 30 is people who had their account banned for being toxic and people who are leveling smurf accounts. Also, MOBAs just turn people into assholes.

Play enough games and you'll see people AFK on enemy teams too. I don't think I've had an AFK or DC in my game in a long while, either.

TheFlow

Banned
So many people afk or disconnecting. I've played more games with afk people rather than actual fair matches.

And they are ALWAYS on my team. I haven't seen one afk on the enemy team, ever.

Why does this happen? Is it extremely bad luck or just people five stack or something?
Welcome to league. People love to get in a game and say "gotta leave in 30 mins hurry and win"

I feel like the leveling system is bad for the game's health. It teaches players all the wrong lessons that they have to spend the rest of their lives unlearning. At the very least, masteries and summs should be unlocked at the start. The rune system should be scrapped.

I feel like the leveling system is bad for the game's health. It teaches players all the wrong lessons that they have to spend the rest of their lives unlearning. At the very least, masteries and summs should be unlocked at the start. The rune system should be scrapped.

I agree on masteries, summoner spells you unlock so quickly that I don't consider them a problem. I don't have a problem with runes in theory, but what prevents them from (imo) really being a big measure of creativity is that you cannot change a rune page in pre-game lobby. It's certainly not one of my favorite monetization point in the game.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Congrats man. Now I just need to win 2 of the last 3 games in my series.

Now that I don't have a dependable mid laner who I can be fairly sure won't feed, it might be more interesting :(

Don't worry, I can go back to silver in no time if I play with Enve's Yasuo

Hey, congrats. Is that on NA? I want to remember that you're already higher rank than that on EUW.

Yeah, that's the NA alt account. Figured I might as well have it on gold early for the free skin.

I think I left EUW at gold 2, should work on getting my plat back there.

JulianImp

The only skin I got from a box that was for a champion I even remotely care about was Yorick, and sadly it wasn't the pentakill one.

Top Bottom