• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

So, what makes his clear so especially healthy is probably how easy it is to kite camps right? What if the knockback on his auto was less or even just gone. He could still kite the camps, but not nearly as effectively (I think) and he would take more damage in early clears.

Edit: Completely unrelated but please god stop showing that Battlegrounds commercial with the stupid dog. Or, just all of those battlegrounds commercials. I am so sick of it already. The same 3 commercials play like every god damn commercial break on every channel.

So, what makes his clear so especially healthy is probably how easy it is to kite camps right? What if the knockback on his auto was less or even just gone. He could still kite the camps, but not nearly as effectively (I think) and he would take more damage in early clears.

Edit: Completely unrelated but please god stop showing that Battlegrounds commercial with the stupid dog. Or, just all of those battlegrounds commercials. I am so sick of it already. The same 3 commercials play like every god damn commercial break on every channel.
Yes, the knockback is the biggest issue. Just like Nidalee lost her root, he shouldn't have this type of tool considering how fast his clears speed up afterwards.

Yeah so I just checked because I couldn't remember 100%, but Graves doesn't knockback anything other than minions. I know it would hurt his clear a fair amount, but it seems like messing with the knockback passive would take him down a peg in the jungle without necessarily making him worse against champs. That would probably be a good place to start in my opinion.

Also who does Janna pair really well with.

I like her but I am afraid to play her in rank

I feel like she probably pairs well with Draven in particular? Shield lets him walk up to trade and also gives him some flat AD. But I feel like you pick Janna more for general protection rather than lane synergy. If there's a lot of dive on the enemy team, Janna can be a good choice.

Are we doing inhouses tonight?

Also, Dobe I finished Horizon last night and loved the ending. Especially the post credits scene answered
how could a sequel be set up

Newt

We can definitely do inhouses tonight, but there's like a 20% chance I won't be able to make it.

t1491001200z3.png

Yeah so I just checked because I couldn't remember 100%, but Graves doesn't knockback anything other than minions. I know it would hurt his clear a fair amount, but it seems like messing with the knockback passive would take him down a peg in the jungle without necessarily making him worse against champs. That would probably be a good place to start in my opinion.
Honestly, it's either that or his Q damage needs to be gutted, maybe both. That shit shouldn't deal more damage than his bloody ult.
Also who does Janna pair really well with.

I like her but I am afraid to play her in rank
Janna works well with pretty much any ADC. Aggressive ones like the free AD, passive ones like the peel and shield.

And holy shit why is graves so strong. Had a game yesterday where the graves on my team went 16/3 and closed the game out in 20.

He deals damage, has a good clear, and his passive gives him a bunch of tankiness relatively for free.

Graves really needs some risk in his clears. Even Quinn needed to take some damage.

Graves needs to not be a jungler.

Graves needs to be deleted

6d703a10440de485ef8dc85c5f6aa7e8.gif

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Not sure if I'll be here for inhouses, no promises.

Also, Dobe I finished Horizon last night and loved the ending. Especially the post credits scene answered
how could a sequel be set up

Ending is exactly what it needed to be. Very satisfactory, in a time where plenty of games fail to provide a good conclusion. A+++ gib Horizon 2/DLC pls.

Type2

Here is my promo run( the bad game was the lucian mid/ jungle yasuo)"
d37c421d41b141f3b4517b57e5ad707f.png

Got my Plat! Now I meme those below me especially gator.

TheFlow

Banned
Here is my promo run( the bad game was the lucian mid/ jungle yasuo)"
d37c421d41b141f3b4517b57e5ad707f.png

Got my Plat! Now I meme those below me especially gator.
Wooh happy for you.

I can't keep up with the memes. I know I had a bet with calvero/naoto who could reach gold first and I lost but I hoping to beat them to plat

JulianImp

Played today's ranked game. Had a teemo vs susan game where all my deaths were due to ganks while my jungler never came top, but I kept holding the fort and leading the dog in cs, so I eventually started to roam for better map pressure, free objectives and so on. Despite the camping Xin, I knew having him parked on my bush was great news since I was playing carefully enough to not die unnecessarily, which meant he wasn't pressuring the rest of the map = free dragons and towers for us. Late game we wrecked a couple teamfights, got baron and elder dragon and kept the pressure going for the win.

Mid Veigar admired my ability to not go on tilt in that kind of situation and cheered for me, which was pretty nice and kept me optimistic (on top of other lanes not really blaming me). Wish there were more teams like this, really.

Also been getting a lot better at properly kiting (at least for bronze) and keeping my cs concistent. Still, the focus on attack-moving has made me watch the minimap less, so I'll be looking into that to make sure my better positioning doesn't come at the cost of getting ganked for free or failing to spot good tp opportunities.

Current winning streak at 3-0 (all top Teemo), and one or two wins away from my promos into b2. Fingers crossed!

Mained Ivern when he came out, had 80% win rate, this is ez.

Stopped playing him, was bored.

Tried him after nerfs, gaud......

They weakened the absurd E slow and Daisy no longer regens for free outside of combat (plus worse resistances per ult level), so yeah, he isn't as crazy as he used to be (still pretty decent, IMO).

We have a neo gaf club?

We do but it might be full. I'm not sure if anyonme's been kicked for inactivity.

Did anybody notice in the RIot Pls Roundup that Riot has reversed their stance on voice chat in game? They're planning to add it after the new client becomes more stable (insert joke here)

Top Bottom