• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel like these champions are cool and all, but i still have like a 0.5% disappointment that it isn't a quinn skin lol

i like quinn

Ever

Banned
Bruh, I always roll solo.

No boosts, region switching, or meta-slaving required.

Me vs the Plat primates

giphy.gif

I'm brutal
I lack scruples
So any defence is actually futile
I'll never attend a tribunal
'Til everything ends and it's my funeral
I've got rooms full of Runes
It's not just hot tunes I produce
With lots of vitality clarity avarice malice alacrity
It's a laugh to see you after me and my masteries
What's that you trying to cast at me?
I'm cleansing anything men have attempted to send in my path you see?
These legendary staffs and blades
Will send a competitor back to base
My most regular WAV that's played?
An enemy has been slain

*what*

drawkcaB

I wish there were more viable support junglers in this game.The more I solidify my playstyle to more I've come to recognize my jungling options are limited. Helping out the likes of Nautilus, etc. would be nice...or better yet helping out options like Tahm, Braum, Alistar (yes I remember S2, that obnoxious shit wouldn't happen in the modern jungle)...

JulianImp

Don't really have to worry about that sort of thing at my elo. There's a bunch of other stupid shit people do though.

Wasn't speaking specifically about you, just the Fid reminded me that most people who go support using mid champs tend to not give a damn about actually playing their role, and instead end up a gimped version of a mid laner due to the low gold income.

Starting to lose -19lp , gaining 18lp.

Meh. Starting to lose my head to player losing their temper by killing rather than doing objetives aka Yi and ADCs

Jezan

DO the new champions remind anyone else of Jun and Ken from Gatchaman? Xayah animations remind me a lot of Jun in Tatsunoko vs Capcom, and that's a great thing <3

Bruh, I always roll solo.

No boosts, region switching, or meta-slaving required.

Me vs the Plat primates

I'm brutal
I lack scruples
So any defence is actually futile
I'll never attend a tribunal
'Til everything ends and it's my funeral
I've got rooms full of Runes
It's not just hot tunes I produce
With lots of vitality clarity avarice malice alacrity
It's a laugh to see you after me and my masteries
What's that you trying to cast at me?
I'm cleansing anything men have attempted to send in my path you see?
These legendary staffs and blades
Will send a competitor back to base
My most regular WAV that's played?
An enemy has been slain

*what*
the only thing ur defeating with those lines is your own dignity.

drawkcaB

Had two of those games tonight - you know - ruined because people are dumb. I don't know why I ever bother queuing with Ezraels. Every. Single. One. Is. Trash.

Leezard

That was my original point, yes. Was just clarifying it for the series of "He's a melee" posts that, no, he's not a melee at all as far as the mechanics interactions are concerned (e.g., Relic Shield works but no execute assist).

How many times did it take you to actually buy the goddamn champs? I spent like an hour before giving up to store errors.

So he is (short-) ranged after all. Cool. Maybe you go for spellthief then, play him like mobile Nami with weaker trades in bot lane. Relic shield does seem really useful for him though, and probably the best buy.

edit: Rakan attack range is 300. That's barely ranged.

even phreak says the lux buff is whatever

whatever buffs always blow up in rito's faces

don't do that to champions i like -__-

You're forgetting where it will be a huge buff: ARAM. That's actually kind of half serious. The map where I see it being a biggest buff is ARAM.

they'll probably retcon alistar, twitch, and wukong to be vastayan I imagine

It's ok I suppose? Having unified lore is nice, but at the same time it spawns the issue of 'And who was that mysterious stranger? none other than...wukong.'.

I think some characters will get retconned to better fit new lore, but it's not safe to assume that all of them will. Consider that Warwick's rework came out probably while Xayah and Rakan were in development and he's still a werescientist type thing. Also, what the fuck even is Alistar's lore anyways? I think twitch grew up in like the sewers and was mutated or something so he might not get the change because the 'sewer origins' makes way more sense with his kit and lines.

One down, two to go.

Glad to see that Shen game was a good warmup :^)

Finally: Persona 5 is pretty good, guys.

Tizoc

I've never tried this before buuuuuuuuuuuuut would having Void Staff+Liandry+M. Pen boots result in even bigger damage output than M. Pen boots+either one of those 2?

Leezard

I've never tried this before buuuuuuuuuuuuut would having Void Staff+Liandry+M. Pen boots result in even bigger damage output than M. Pen boots+either one of those 2?
Against targets with more MR than your flat pen, buying void staff increases your damage beyond the ap. Against targets with less MR than your flat pen, or does not.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
New champs look neat. Might actually start playing League again.

Nev

Banned
Uninteresting generic blood elf sassy perfect looking waifu + husbando, jarring color scheme, similar figures to Azir, Taliyah and Talon / poor visual clarity and identity.

By-the-numbers kit with one unexciting gimmick. Wasted opportunity for making something truly unique.

4,7/10

Talents

Banned
Uninteresting generic blood elf sassy perfect looking waifu + husbando, jarring color scheme, similar figures to Azir, Taliyah and Talon / poor visual clarity and identity.

By-the-numbers kit with one unexciting gimmick. Wasted opportunity for making something truly unique.

4,7/10

I legit agree.

JulianImp

Please create a club called 'Bird Team' and make the tag be 'CAW'

Gatchaman who?

"Caw" reminds me of a particularily traumatic time in Magic: The Gathering, though.

Funny that I don't really feel in the mood to play ranked, but I've already exhausted Zelda, so I guess I'll start hacking away at my backlog until I get the LoL itch again.

Top Bottom