• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Battlefield 3 PS3 Singleplayer Intro Gameplay Video [Up2: Better 360 Footage]

Deadly

Darkshier said:
That one guy questioning Blackburn totally sounds and even looks like Aaron from 24.
He's basically in every military related thing now :lol It fits him rather well

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
God I love that walking man intro, someone really needs to .gif that in high-quality so I can put that somewhere to marvel at forever and ever.

*ahem*

OH INTRO... *skip*

DEAR LORD, THOSE GRAPHICS. :D! *closes video*

Soooo not spoiling myself, but it looks good for PS3.

Bazhard

Banned
Ostinatto said:
uncharted vibe

awesome action scenes

again, the main goal of BF3 is the MP
Dat scene where he does the thing to the guy, shoots the thing and pulls the thing..

DAT :O

Prologue

TheSeks said:
God I love that walking man intro, someone really needs to .gif that in high-quality so I can put that somewhere to marvel at forever and ever.

*ahem*

OH INTRO... *skip*

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
TheSeks said:

*ahem*

OH INTRO... *skip*

Same here. I'm waiting to play it for myself but the video looked really promising from the couple seconds I glanced at it. I just wish my main TV was fixed so I didn't have to play this in SD.

bizatch

Got such a Mirror's Edge vibe from that. Hopefully the SP is stupid fun, because there's no way Im going to take it seriously. BTW what is the PLR alluding to? Theres a similar sounding acronym no?

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Also, are weapons just not that effective if you don't aim down the sight, or are people pretty much too used to using ADS in BF and CoD now?

Vek

dragonelite said:
How did he went from gun with handcuffs to shotgun without handcuffs
He didn't just pick up a different weapon, he picked up a different set of hands holding a different weapon.

UrbanRats

Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
Did I detect the voice of Nolan North in there as Blackburn or am I just mistaking someone else?
ilpQg0DFd9dM7.jpg

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
PaddyOCanager said:
Hmm, played the beta on PS3 and thought the graphics were awful (beta, I know). This looks much more promising.
The beta was months old and didn't have the high res texture pack.

Animator said:
If it looks like that on ps3 I am dying to see how it looks on a highend pc.

I still can't believe anybody got into the "pc lead platform" shit. But we will see, if this ps3 footage is "low" on pc in therms of effects etc...

LOL, bomb is gonna drop.

Izayoi

Banned
vidal said:
Basically Call of Duty but not done as well. Dumb AI.
Who cares, dat grafix.

And that was on 360 too.

RoboPlato said:
The character animation is fantastic. Just watching the pilot walk down the hall looked incredibly natural. It doesn't have the stiffness most games have.
ANT really starting to shine after DICE put some polish on it. The facial animations in particular are really damn good.

Top Bottom