• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Battlefield 4 Screenshots

QtEwojvh.jpg

tumblr_m7vz396Jst1ql63ok.gif

tumblr_m7vz396Jst1ql63ok.gif

Burt

Anyone else immediately think "diminishing returns"?

Actually, nevermind, I'm sure this is a current gen game.

Durr.

Looks good enough.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
If those turn out to be legit I wanna say that I expected better. I know it's still early and not really fair considering we don't know how the game looks in motion but the screens are just not there for me for some reason. Wanted more oomph. Maybe my expectations are a bit high, I don't know...but that's how I feel about these screens at the moment.

Salsa

also what I like the most so far is that if its anything like BF3, we'll be able to play as fucking Omar in MP

it was already kinda hilarious to play as Estes from Homeland

tumblr_mepwms0O8s1ry9732o1_1280.jpg

i-Lo

It looks good and it will surely look better in motion. One point of nitpicking pertains to face texture of the black soldier. It looks a touch blurry and stretched. It sticks out since everything else is so well textured in the scene.

Which is all I wanted , I feel like BF3 held back due to having a new engine and where not sure how far they could push it. So BF4 being a buffed up BF3 have no issues with long as still fun to play

Especially if their claim about destruction model being improved and made more efficient.

Look at all those birds. You would never get than many birds on the current generation.

Frostbite 3: Fuck your particles UE4, we've got birds.

Here you go: http://blog.battlefield.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/construction_1p_1920x1080.jpg

Wonder when they'll realize the directory is public.

Thanks to both of you.

TTG

Looks fine, I gotta ask about the first shot though, is that a real uniform? A flag on each sleeve and 2 more on the vest for good measure, is that how it goes now?

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Looks alright I guess, doesn't really matter though, more interested in the actual MP details.

Recall

Gameplay > Graphics. So even if its not final I can stil be excited by these.

Hope the multiplayer continues to rock.

Alienous

Killzone 4 has some competition. This is seriously, visually impressive.

Killzone: Shadow Fall is closer to Crysis 3 in terms of competition. If Battlefield 4 will look as good as these images suggest, it is in a league of its own.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
damn... they are gonna show us shitty single player crap tonight, aren't they...

no one fucking cares about sp...

Oh so it is officially legit (from BF4 site).

Shoulda been a next-gen title, that's all I have to say. They do not impress me more than C3 shots for example.

KingKong

Well it definitely looks in game, I don't see a huge leap in the third shot from what's BF3 is like on ultra especially since it's supposed to be using 80% of Frostbite 2, but maybe it's a PS4 shot

demolitio

Also it seems DICE is copying the Modern Warfare 3 (unless it was in Black Ops) dual-sight option for the guns. Dunno if want since I didn't really care about it in MW3.

How is that copying if it's prevalent in real life units and was represented in a select few games before MW3 anyway? New technology comes out all the time and it's not like a game invented it...

It'd actually be useful in Battlefield though given the map sizes.

Top Bottom