• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lee Chaolan/Violet Confirmed for Tekken 7

lupinko

She's doesn't play anything like Eddy/Christie but she still shares enough similarities with them for me to come to the conclusion that she is meant to replace them.

Dance fighting is not capoeira, if you want to say Josie or Master are replacements, then fine since they are more or less (the latter more so).

Given their popularity, it wouldn't surprise me to see either Eddy or Christie or both in FR.

They've already added Bob and Lee, I figure Anna and Lei should be there too soon.

cordy

Banned
T7 will probably be my first Tekken game since T5DR that I go all the way in. Man, I remember how I played at least 10 characters and I was great with all of them. Loved T6 and TTT2 but I never was invested as much with them as I was with previous entries. I'm not sure what it is about this game but I feel like diving on in full time.

Can't wait.

Yudoken

You question who Lee is and ask for Lei, when Lee has been in almost every game but Tekken 3. Not even counting the fact that Lee predates Lei as Lee is a Tekken 1 original.

I personally would much rather see Lei and Eddy Gurdo/Christie.

I'm not even good with them (especially Lei) but they're awesome and add a lot of variety to the game.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I wonder if we will get to see Bob before his weight gain, justifying a Slim Bob skin like we got in TTT2

He is legitimately the coolest looking character in the series, he just needs better clothes than the Punch Out tracksuit

Oh, right, Lee. My main is back. Sweet.

Neoxon

Bout damn time they announced my boi! Now just add Lei and all is right in the world.
Hopefully he comes back. I didn't really play him that much, but I respect his unique playstyle.

That said, concerning A Pimp Named Lee, all Bandai Namco has to do is have Violet speak English & all will be right in the world.

Pachimari

I think Lei will be back, but they have to adjust his play style so it fits with Tekken 7, unlike in previous games were they could just add him no trouble.

Shredderi

4K footage looks great

Love everything else but the new special attacks. Just like in SCV, they look horrible and I hate it's effect on combat flow. I also really dislike the music in this one. Usually fighting games have pretty baller music but this is by far the worst OST in a fighting game I've heard during the past few years. Really disappointing stuff.

But yeah the game looks good overall.

Top Bottom