• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEFT 4 DEAD -- Revealed (For JPN Nesica Arcade systems)

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Maybe they'll recycle these cabs:

3060000000056172.JPG

aou-2006-half-life-2-survivor-debuts-20060217054509238-000.jpg

Xerotwo

... I was secretly hoping that it would be reskinned as a "Highschool of the Dead" game when I read the threads title. Oh, I love you so much Japan.
highschool-of-the-dead.jpg

Funny that you mentioned that, one of the females sounds like/ or is Miyuki Sawashiro. She voiced Saeko Busujima (the one in the purple and best waifu of the series IMO)

If it's true, then hell yes. Perfect choice to have her.

Well I watched the promotional video on the website andddd ....its just
Left 4 Dead 2.

I feel silly for expecting something new.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
The title is weird. I thought it would be for one of the Nesica multicab network machines but it's just using the Taito Nesica profile / card system.

Maybe I'll go to the Tokyo loketest next week
and play something else since this looks boring

vazel

Banned
I wonder what the balancing changes will be for the arcade. This game is tough on newbies who tend to separate from each other a lot and are oblivious when teammates get capped. I wonder if the incap mechanic is going to be the same; it would suck if people lose a life because their teammates were too stupid to get a hunter off them.

Judging by the video it looks like survivors will get more powerful weapons off the bat. There were T2 weapons in the first maps of Dead Center and Death Toll when usually there are only T1 weapons in those maps.

TalonJH

Funny that you mentioned that, one of the females sounds like/ or is Miyuki Sawashiro. She voiced Saeko Busujima (the one in the purple and best waifu of the series IMO)

If it's true, then hell yes. Perfect choice to have her.

I'm still sad that it doesn't look like this is ever coming back. The Manga came back for one issue and stopped again.

mcz117chief

How come even Japanese can wreck something like this up. Of all the Kendo and Iiado schools I have ever been to or saw masters perform not one had his arms up like that, ever. During combat, you try to keep your profile as small as possible. This is a classic, begginer's mistake for which you will get hit over your head for doing followed by a shout "You think you are some damn Action Man?! Keep those arms down."

Japan, I am disappointed in you :/

Dead center of the image
kamae.jpg

micster

I played it in Osaka today and sneakily took some footage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnZn0tNwzU4

Only thing available is Dead Center from L4D2. From what I was understanding, it was online play between all the different test centres. When I begun, I was put right in the middle of a mission rather than at the start of one and was playing with non AI.

StayDead

I wonder how long it'll take for someone to find a way to rip the models and port them to the PC game via Steam workshop? I mean yeah this is just L4D2 with a different skin, but the characters seem alright.

Haunted

I'm sure there's a localisation comment to be made about them getting rid of the black guy in favour of a high school girl.

Top Bottom