• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Korra Book 4: Balance |OT| A Feast of Crows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
ibidf76fx3xLgs.gif

iRMKtrmD4OOZW.png

ig9bS5oMJ7tDE.png
i1Xrw3uuvFr85.png

ibvDdBmzU3qAGR.png
iTwodJcRBNtKh.png

ie7YUc2GYeGH5.png
ibc4IGenP289Ty.png
i8wdA1rvIdENX.png

t1412352000z4.png

Book 4 Premieres October 3rd and we dont know shit about it.

LEGEND OF KORRA VIDEOGAME OT

TRAILERS
Book 4 Trailer

Episodes
Episode 1: After All These Years
Episode 2: Korra Alone
Episode 3: The Coronation
Episode 4: The Calling
Episode 5: Enemy At The Gates
Episode 6: Battle of Zaofu
Episode 7: Reunion

Posting Etiquette
NO HENTAI PLEASE

but this is the end ;__________; 2 years of struggle will all be over soon ;_____; im going to miss you ;_;

wildfire

Banned
Since this book was made at the same time as the 3rd I have high hopes for it.

I hope we see crippled Korra for awhile.

CoolS

So could Korra actually not move at the end of Book 3 or was she just too weak to walk on her own after the poison and everything?

Frog-fu

Banned
Subbing.

Season 3 was the first actually decent season of this show so hopefully season 4 will keep up that trend.

I really enjoyed all three seasons overall.

I feel like the body of season 3 was probably the best, but it was actually my least favorite season finale. Ending aside...

Frog-fu

Banned
so guys

how was last 2 season?

Season one is kinda neat but the last 3 episode is stupid

Season was thoroughly mediocre imo. Season 2 was just bad with few redeeming factors. Season 3 was just OK, could have definitely been a lot better but compared to the first two it was solid gold.

Chariot

so guys

how was last 2 season?

Season 2 is generally not well loved, two episodes in the past aside, but Season 3 is on the right track again. There is still some baggage from the previous seasons that pull it, but its generally very enjoyable.

Hamlet

so guys

how was last 2 season?

Book 2 has a pretty awful start but gets quite a bit better during the second half but yet again the ending caused quite the stir. The beginnings part 1 & 2 are definitely worth a watch.
Book 3 is by far the best season of Korra.

Is this the last season :( ?

Yep final season for the show.

Kinda sad this is coming so fast. The creators must be a little bit disappointed at least.

That said, last season was such a quantum leap in quality from S2 that I can't help be be psyched.

Hamlet

Excited for book 4 but also sad since no more avatar. I wonder where they will go after korra is done.

Hopefully to a place that will actually care about their shows maybe Netflix or Amazon as they're being attempting to make more animated shows recently.
As for the avatar franchise I doubt Nick would let such a lucrative license die so I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple years time they make a kids friendly spin off of some sort without the original creators behind it.

Hopefully to a place that will actually care about their shows maybe Netflix or Amazon as they're being attempting to make more animated shows recently.
As for the avatar franchise I doubt Nick would let such a lucrative license die so I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple years time they make a kids friendly spin off of some sort without the original creators behind it.
Does nick own the ip?

Laieon

On the same boat.
Dropped season 2 because the comments weren't encouraging.
Might catch up, if Season 3 was indeed good.

I personally liked season 2 a lot more than season 1 and thought season 3 was the best yet. I think I'm in the minority though.

Violater

Book 2 has a pretty awful start but gets quite a bit better during the second half but yet again the ending caused quite the stir. The beginnings part 1 & 2 are definitely worth a watch.
Book 3 is by far the best season of Korra.

Yep final season for the show.

Sadpanda :(

Kisaya

So excited, glad we don't have to wait another year. Book 3 was AMAZING and I'll be disappointed if this one ends up not being as good.

Mr-Joker

Banned
I really hope that book 4 is able to wrap everything up, I don't want a repeat of Zuko asking his father what happened to his mother and never finding out because it's in comic form.

I was looking forward to buying Season 3 in the UK, but the Season 2 DVD comes out at 6 October. Guess I have to import or wait a long time. :(

The thing I fear is that it will get an extremely cheesy ending like ATLA but it will probably have one because it's a cartoon...

I also hope that the writers have reduced Bolin's lame jokes.

So could Korra actually not move at the end of Book 3 or was she just too weak to walk on her own after the poison and everything?

quicksilver poisoning will most likely stay with her till death.

but since it's a cartoon, they could use some water/spirit bending healing i suppose, but i think, it may be her stigmata, even if she walks and runs again. it will permanently affect her health.

here goes the final ride.
tumblr_n9d0iuHi711ti2837o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom