• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

Bronx-Man

Banned
5 people left Bronx.

1 scum 2 neutrals 2 town.

You are hiding something Bronx. Tell me. If you are the SK , we can work together.

I won't vote you out ok ? Just come clean.
I appreciate the offer, but unfortunately I'm not the sk. Hope I can still be useful to you in someway though.

As for top 3 reads:
1. Terra
2. Magnum
3. Ynnek

Ynnek7

My top 3 are

1. Magnum
2. Bronx
3. Terra

I still have questions about your role, Nin, but this late in the game I guess I'll have to wait until post-game discussion.

Ynnek7

1. Do you know what caused you to activate? Ty4on was still the merchant when you activated from what I can tell.

2. Do you have the same ability to quit and reveal that you're town?

3. This is more of a wishful statement, but I really hope you're Malo.

nin1000

Banned
1. Do you know what caused you to activate? Ty4on was still the merchant when you activated from what I can tell.

at the beginning of the game i could not sell items. The mod had to tell me when it was time for me to sell items.

2. Do you have the same ability to quit and reveal that you're town?

unfortunately i dont

3. This is more of a wishful statement, but I really hope you're Malo.

i am not Malo, i am Ravio
ravio_by_asticou-d7147jj.png

Ynnek7

I can block, but I might as well not be able to.

1. Splinter
2. Melonrabbit
3. Stanleypalmtree
4. Kyanrute
5. Kyanrute

Those were my targets, and they've all been normal townies. I fell for the SK's game on night 4 and ended up wasting last night's block.

Coincidentally, I've yet to block any of those still left alive. After messing up on my reads of Stanley and Kyanrute, I'm really not sure who to consider for the SK.

Ynnek7

Town roleblocker. I'm assuming I was included as a means to counter act the item givers accidently handing stuff out to scum.

Had ty4on not quit, we could have ended up with multiple items being handed out/stolen, which scum could have used.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
One thing has been bugging me since this day phases began: the fact that kyan was killed.

If kyan was the SK, like ynnek thought he was, then we should only have had one kill. At the same time, I think the the SK would probably want kyan to live inorder to keep the suspicion away from themselves. The only reason I can find that an SK would want to kill Kyan would be to cast suspicion onto ynnek so that we could lynch him instead. Of course there is also the WIFOM scenario where ynnek is the SK and that he killed kyan to make us think that someone was trying to set him up, but the likely hood of that is minimal at best. So for now I am going to assume that ynnek is indeed the town rollblocker.

With ynnek being the town roll blocker and nin the backup item vendor, that leaves us with only two suspects who are our SK and mafia:Bronx and Terra.

I personally think that we should lynch Terra first, mainly because I think he is the mafia.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Just got out of class.

I think either Magnum or Terra is our best bet at getting either scum or the SK at this point. There's been a massive lack of activity from both throughout this game, something that would be a huge boost to either role.
I hate to be that guy, but I've posted more than you inavw in the last few day phases buddy.

Sawneeks

Banned
Zelda Fact of the Day #14: Did you know that the best selling Legend of Zelda game is Twilight Princess? If you count both GC and Wii sales it sold 8.58 million copies worldwide. However, if you only count Wii sales, Ocarina of Time defeats it at 7.6 Million copies sold. Now you know!

Current Vote Count:

No current votes

3 for majority.

Day 6 ends in:

bla_1485903600.png

Vote Tool can be found HERE

nin1000

Banned
Will post a break down of every single post everyone of you made from beginning to end.

I think I found our scum and know who the SK is.

Will post those thoughts in a second.

To you scum I will say this : we can work together

To you SK I will say this : we can work together

To town : we can do it.

Ynnek7

Apologies for not posting last night. I tried reading back through things to see if I could pick up on anything new, but nothing was really sticking out to me.

I'm here, though. I'll try to post if work slows down if you need my input.

nin1000

Banned
Apologies for not posting last night. I tried reading back through things to see if I could pick up on anything new, but nothing was really sticking out to me.

I'm here, though. I'll try to post if work slows down if you need my input.

ok Yennek. Want to vote out Magnum then ?

we are 3

nin1000

Banned
almost 5 minutes, and no one wants to follow me.

this is giving me some vibes towards you yennek and you Terra,

thought you were better than this.

1 more minute and i will unvote

Ynnek7

I'm up for it, but weren't bronx and I higher on your list? What's making you think magnum is the better choice right now?

nin1000

Banned
I'm up for it, but weren't bronx and I higher on your list? What's making you think magnum is the better choice right now?

That was a red herring Yennek. Something you ofc never encountered.

You talk a lot but dont take any action.​

So once again

VOTE:MagnumBoy20xx

Top Bottom