• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Level5 Vision 2013 - Vision of a social mobile f2p future [OP updated, RIP duckroll]

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
What did the lady announcer just say?

Considering it still hasnt started, she probably said "Please be excited. We still need a few minutes". Is anyone doing a live translation blog thing?

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Apart Inazuma and Layton on 3DS, I'm still expecting Fantasy Life and Little battlers localization for PAL markets, but obviously this conf will be Japan-oriented.
I'd be happy with some other 3DS love (I don't dare to hope about some Wii U love LOL), with Guild03 and maybe some other RPG

don't expect any big surprise console announcements... you'd expect it to be shown later either at the September PS4 meeting or at the TGS and it's highly unlikely that you'd get a PS4 title announcement so early from Level 5 from any of those events... and it's close to impossible of it being a PS4 exclusive title if by the slim 8% chance we do get a next gen title that will be localized... and last but not least it's probably completely impossible for us to get a new dark cloud in any way or form from Level 5... so I advise you guys to not get any of your hopes up

even myself T-T

Come ooooooooooooon

Dark_Chronicle_Coverart.png

Would want so bad.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wonderflick might be a Smartphone game - but it looks quite good, dat Level 5 production value.

duckroll

Well, it doesn't look very different from a lot of mobile offerings other than the battles (which look quite good). The dungeons, world map, quests, etc still look like the limited sort of mobile "play [x] turns a day" sort of design.

Uniplay? Is that that new platform that a bunch of high-profile devs are using?

No that's just Level5's Smartphone game brand.

Gunharp

The current game being shown off. Is this for iOS? Looks alright.

EDIT:
Ok yeah, live stage demo now and he is definitely using an iPhone. This game looks better than alright.

Top Bottom