• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
also since we're talking about dong smells, our septic tank has been acting up and in repair and the lid has been slightly lifted off to make way for the pump to drain the fluids out for when it starts getting full (it's really flippin nasty)

whenever i walk near it now i pick up a fairly strong scent of semen

HELP

now im just waiting for this to happen

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Next iteration but people still conflating gender and sex. #PCProblems

Ah, good catch. I noticed that and then did the same thing on my own IBQ. Fixed now. I guess "male" is just the automatic response.

whenever i walk near it now i pick up a fairly strong scent of semen
anigif_enhanced-3775-1415120431-16.gif

Kevyt

You rejected my kind invitation, so idk why your curious about my great-smelling crotch.

Do other ppl seriously not have good-smelling dongs? I can't be the only one.

My ex's dong smells good.

His hygiene game is on point though.

He always smells good even when he's sweating.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
their sweat is only hot if im sweaty too

Ooooh, I've yet to have another encounter since that last one but whenever I have another one I'll sure let you know bbyyy~

Okay I'mma hold you to that~

I think I'm doing very well for myself this year. I'm taking my college education more seriously this year and I've felt fantastic since I've stopped doing literal dope.

I was quite the whore last year but this year I'm going to value myself more and look for a real relationship.

my newest obsession is geology. I'm gonna study hard and do well this year, this year will be a good one I think. I just need to stop caring about that guy who I was obsessed with. literal psycho, like i'm pretty sure

Sounds awesome! I know you're going to do great things!

Bardiche

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Bay Area, CA
Where Do You Live? Bay Area, CA
How Old Are you? 25
Favorite Type of Music? J-Pop
Profession or Career interest? Academic Advisor/Counselor
Favorite video game(s)? Shin Megami Tensei series, Xenogears, Xenoblade, Danganronpa, Ace Attorney, Tekken, King of Fighters
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Listening to music, hiking, swimming

Depends the degree of the smelly crotch. Ive had people tell me that it would be hot if I work out and sat on their faces after which just sounds ewww.
It depends on the guy actually. Some guys just have a good smell down there. Some don't.
that's SO GROSS LOL CHANGE IT
I need to. It has like two weeks worth of "stuff" in there. Reminds me of when my mom changed the garbage in my room, and when she took it, she said: "This smells like mouthwash." I was just like, "Yeahhhh."

_Isaac

I guess I'll do this again.

Your gender? Male?
Your sexual orientation? Homosexual?
Where Are You From? California
Where Do You Live? Southern California
How Old Are you? 28
Favorite Type of Music? Catchy songs. Relaxing songs. I don't really know.
Profession or Career interest? Programmer.
Favorite video game(s)? Zelda, Mario, stuff.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Nothing interests me.

Grazzt

Depends the degree of the smelly crotch. Ive had people tell me that it would be hot if I work out and sat on their faces after which just sounds ewww.
Maybe east Asians have different smell down there. Never had sex with white people so idk. No offense but I think east Asians have less body odor than other races.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
No offense but I think east Asians have less body odor than other races.

East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of other descent, and the lack of these glands make East Asians less prone to body odor.[16][17] The reduction in body odor and sweating may be due to adaptation to colder climates by their ancient Northeast Asian ancestors.[18] The ABCC11 gene is known to determine axillary body odor, but also the type of earwax.[4][18][19][20] Most of the world's population secrete the wet-type earwax, however, East Asians are genetically predisposed for the allele that codes the dry-type earwax, associated with a reduction in axillary body odor.[4][18][20] The loss of a functional ABCC11 gene is caused by a 538G>A single-nucleotide polymorphism, resulting in a loss of body odor in people who are specifically homozygous for it.[20][21] The non-functional ABCC11 allele is predominant amongst East Asians (80–95%), but very low in other ancestral groups (0–3%).[4] It affects apocrine sweat glands by reducing secretion of odorous molecules and its precursors.[4] It is also associated with a strongly reduced/atrophic size of apocrine sweat glands and a decreased protein (such as ASOB2) concentration in axillary sweat.[4]

sez wiki

Kevyt

i took this photo the other day while i was parked and i was like damn i need to shave and a haircut but then i kind of liked it so since this is a new thread this is the perfect time to post it:

and that's what i look like

i still haven't shaved or gotten a haircut, rip.

Looking fresh! What kind of haircut are you thinking of getting?

Here's meh...

I wear socks with flip flops, please don't judge me.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Looking fresh! What kind of haircut are you thinking of getting?

Here's meh...

I wear socks with flip flops, please don't judge me.

Why do you have a tissue in your hand?

Also, KITTY!!!

Kevyt

Oh so it's not my imagination. But I don't mind a little smell...

That tissue... What did you just finish or what are you gonna do

I think I used it to clean the mirror.

In the last thread you said you were obese. What's going on here? Do you have body dysmorphia?

I'm 5'6, 158 lbs. According to BMI, I'm overweight. Oh well. 😄

Joining in on the selfies too.

YOU STOLE MY MAN!!!!

😤😢😤

O4auYkJl.jpg

Can I get off
work
yet?

Whats written in the board? 🤔

Your facial hair game is on point.

Fine, I'll fill it out this time.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Near Richmond, VA
Where Do You Live? Still there
How Old Are you? 26
Favorite Type of Music? Soundtracks, honestly. I'm open to listening to a lot of stuff though, especially if it's light on strong vocals.
Profession or Career interest? IT or other tech based work. This is pretty in the flux right now though. Currently work the front desk at a hotel.
Favorite video game(s)? Shin Megami Tensei, Fire Emblem (not just Awakening I should add), Department Heaven series, Trails in the Sky, Ys, Valkyrie Profile, other semi-obscure japanese games
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Walking outside, apperently boardgames now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom