• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

I'll wait while people realise there doesn't have to be a specific reason for people to have a particular sexuality. It can just be, regardless of anything else about them.

Kevyt

I am working on a PrEP presentation for work and I love it. I have so much information from the trial studies, to the tenofovir concentration in different tissues to stigma, economic barriers and access for low income/minorities. I am really outdoing myself for this presentation. I just hope my supervisor doesn't decide he wants me to chop some of the information. :I

Maybe I should join the Discord chat. I'm on Discord all the time just idling anyway, idk

I am not! If you wanna invite me :3

Edit: discord won't let me post again, they clearly hate the letters community :p

Sure! I can send you two invitations if you guys want.

DOWN

Banned
Are you enjoying andromeda even with the bad facial animations?

yeah, lol

Hello founding father!! o/
I don't find it much worse than original trilogy tbh so yes I'm a sucker for some sci fi with good production values in the overall picture
But I know I must have seen that guy somewhere in television, I just can't remember.
☺️

Bladenic

So lonely :/

Hugs

qDF9tLs.gif

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What's a dude Ryder gotta do to find some gay alien love? Apparently moving to a whole new galaxy isn't the way.

Bioware is forever in "do not buy" territory for me for not letting me bone Wrex.

Kevyt

What are you getting next on PS4 after Horizon?

I still have to finish Horizon. I've been kinda busy, but I hope to platinum it before jumping on other games. Currently I still have Bloodborne to get through and wanna try some U4 multiplayer.

I am not sure what to get after that... Probably whatever exclusive is coming out next. I've been out of the loop.

I feel like I fucked up on having real life friends.
From school, I feel like there were at least 5 people that could have been best friend status. but all thats over

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I am working on a PrEP presentation for work and I love it. I have so much information from the trial studies, to the tenofovir concentration in different tissues to stigma, economic barriers and access for low income/minorities. I am really outdoing myself for this presentation. I just hope my supervisor doesn't decide he wants me to chop some of the information. :I

what even is a presentation

Bladenic

I feel like I fucked up on having real life friends.
From school, I feel like there were at least 5 people that could have been best friend status. but all thats over

Why is that? How did you fuck up?

In the past year I've continually been shedding friends until now when I'm literally down to like 1. And I have no idea how you're supposed to even make friends post college or why I would bother when they all abandon me anyway.

#ForeverAlone #DancingWithABeamAtTheClub #Robyn

jSAevuz.gif

Why is that? How did you fuck up?

In the past year I've continually been shedding friends until now when I'm literally down to like 1. And I have no idea how you're supposed to even make friends post college or why I would bother when they all abandon me anyway.

#ForeverAlone #DancingWithABeamAtTheClub #Robyn

jSAevuz.gif

I never locked that shit down so to speak. Being anti-social af, always being in the mindset that my friends never actuallywant to hang out with me, till they eventually, literally, not want to hang out with me. Keeping people at arms length etc
regular low self-esteem shit.

I'm improved now, and look back on those times with curiosity for what could have been.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I never locked that shit down so to speak. Being anti-social af, always being in the mindset that my friends never actuallywant to hang out with me, till they eventually, literally, not want to hang out with me. Keeping people at arms length etc
regular low self-esteem shit.

I'm improved now, and look back on those times with curiosity for what could have been.

obsessing about the past is for the birds

eyes forward son

kuYuri

Careful, that hug could turn into something else

Yeah, I feel that way sometimes too. I have to force myself to reach out to my friends. I'm always here to chat if you wanna PM me, and you could join the Discord as well. There are some genuinely good people there.

I just hung out with my only best friends this past weekend since like four of them had their birthdays, but it's not enough since I only see them like 2-3 times a year now.

berzeli

Banned
So I've spent a lot of time staring at this gif. It just looks so "off".

Like are the lips on the red head even animated? It looks like his entire face is static and just awkwardly rubs against the player character which does seem to have some facial animations.

Urgh, I don't get how it can be so much worse than DA:I.

An hour until my psychologist appointment! Is it weird that I'm excited to tell them -- psych nurse and clinical psychologist -- that I feel like a different person? Like, for literally the first time in my life, I feel like I can actualize my potential, like I can have a happy life.

Also, with the Radiant Historia remake announced for 3DS, I think I'll try to sell my sealed copy of the DS original. It seems every time I sit on a game out of fear it may become valuable sealed -- Odin Sphere PS2, Xenoblade Chronicles Wii, Radiant Historia DS -- it ends up selling at mediocre prices. Oh well. I'm trying to reduce my clutter either way. I'm ready for the all-digital future!

(Note: "all-digital future" autocorrected to "all-digital cutie." I'm not quite that desperate yet. :p)

Astral Dog

You kinda have to understand that 'friends in many cases are not supposed to last forever,but come in cycles and there are lots of wonderful (and nasty) people in the world to talk and know by daily,although with job going out chances are lower.just show your qualities and people will come eventually.at least you won't feel as lonely
i think,that was good advice from other poster

An hour until my psychologist appointment! Is it weird that I'm excited to tell them -- psych nurse and clinical psychologist -- that I feel like a different person? Like, for literally the first time in my life, I feel like I can actualize my potential, like I can have a happy life.
Happoy for you Alucard! :)
Góod to see theraphy going well,maybe try to play a few of those wrapped games to celebrate

my underachieving ass today
OTk258T.jpg

The worst.

Or at least it's the worst when you get the impression that they're saying stuff in meetings just to be seen saying stuff in meetings. Like it's fine to play politic and be interested in the goings on but don't accost us of our time in the process. Meetings have a high bullshit content of like 60% regularly, apparently because it's so hard to get everyone on the same page. Let's not add to it.

DOWN

Banned
Buying one?

It's so easy even a sloth can do it.
sGOACoC.jpg

The worst.

Or at least it's the worst when you get the impression that they're saying stuff in meetings just to be seen saying stuff in meetings. Like it's fine to play politic and be interested in the goings on but don't accost us of our time in the process. Meetings have a high bullshit content of like 60% regularly, apparently because it's so hard to get everyone on the same page. Let's not add to it.
It was one of those. They were asking questions that they knew answers to and just making a long winded attempt at havin the boss know that they were paying attention in life

Top Bottom