• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Phreaker

Phreaker, what have you done?

I liked the silver daddy look

Honestly speaking, you look good there.

Well, I am pursuing someone 10 years younger than me, soooo :)

Here's before:

tywVJoD.png

Bladenic

I've been replaying Sleeping Dogs and good lord is Wei Shen hot AF for a video game character

085IVvR.gif

Too bad they cast some 50+ year old to play him in the movie adaptation, the fuck

Bladenic

Look I'm sure Donnie whoever will be great and probably got cast because not many have his talents but I really wanted a real life hot Wei Shen and he just doesn't qualify.

Not sorry bout it.

2qvs8qr.gif

Dany

Banned
Any recommendations for anyone who's gone to hawaii? Planning a 8 day trip, hitting up the big island and oahu.

Vazduh

Phreaker

Down

tA1OECl.gif

Look I'm sure Donnie whoever will be great and probably got cast because not many have his talents but I really wanted a real life hot Wei Shen and he just doesn't qualify.

Not sorry bout it.

Bitch
ZcUrO1q.gif
You know Donnie would split your ass in half before you'd even have the chance to moan "yas dad".

I mean, he was older than 40 back when he did this

Flashpoint-2.gif

Astral Dog

wait. nobody remembees Malcolm? its a classic! so funny even compared to classic Simpsons. im just gonna look for an old thread uf there is one :p

Ha, thanks, but I was just wondering if it was a bad idea to dye a beard, but there probably aren't too many gray beards in here. :) I figured if I hated it I could shave before work on Monday.

Hmm, lemme download this. :)
i think you look very good with dyed beard :)
Not a bad idea at all.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/iaXlI10.jpg[/img]

courtesy: the greatest Snapseed filters on earth
You look a bit like this actor i saw the other day in a movie. I think its the jaw or nose

Hi people, first time posting here, so I'll
answer these:
Your gender?
Male
Your sexual orientation?
Bi
Where Are You From?
South America
Where Do You Live?
Renting a room 3-4 hours from where I live hah
How Old Are you?
Favorite Type of Music?
I don't have a favorite type, I listen to some of M5, Adele, RHCP, Daft Punk and other artists or music from games.
Profession or Career interest?
PT
Favorite video game(s)?
Xenosaga, FF, Valkyrie Profile, RE and some others.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Watching series/movies, singing, drawing (though I haven't done it in some time) listening to music while walking

I'll try to post regularly on this thread and if someone wants to talk just send me a message :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
answer these:
Your gender?
Male
Your sexual orientation?
Bi
Where Are You From?
South America
Where Do You Live?
How Old Are you?
Favorite Type of Music?
I don't have a favorite type, I listen to some of M5, Adele, RHCP, Daft Punk and other artists or music from games.
PT
Favorite video game(s)?
Xenosaga, FF, Valkyrie Profile, RE and some others.
Watching series/movies, singing, drawing (though I haven't done it in some time) listening to music while walking

I'll try to post regularly on this thread and if someone wants to talk just send me a message :)

Welcome! :)

answer these:
Your gender?
Male
Your sexual orientation?
Bi
Where Are You From?
South America
Where Do You Live?
How Old Are you?
Favorite Type of Music?
PT
Favorite video game(s)?
Xenosaga, FF, Valkyrie Profile, REand some others.

1fae103e25e4606c4ec03f3a992e8e2b.gif

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Would Daniel Wu work for you?

Shy Fingers

Banned
So our kickball team went with "Sit on my Base"

Someone took the redball and vodka suggestion though.

But I greatly appreciate the participation 😛

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
She probably had nothing to do with that article. I'm not sure why there are no credited writers on that site but I guarantee she didn't write that. She owns the site, she can do whatever and still get that dough.

Of course I could be wrong if she's gone on record of saying she writes everything herself, but I doubt it.

The point being, her site shouldn't be talking about sex
or anything
, in general after some of the batshit mental pricey shit's she beens hawking.

Bladenic

The point being, her site shouldn't be talking about sex
or anything
, in general after some of the batshit mental pricey shit's she beens hawking.

Well like I said, I doubt any of it is her beyond giving the go ahead to some poor intern or whatever. Although the one about shoving some egg thing in your vagina that costs like 200 bucks was amazingly hilarious.

Queen TBH

beril

So there's a guy at my gym who's literally one of the cutest/hottest guys I've ever seen, IRL or otherwise, and I've found out he's a gamedev student. Is there any socially acceptable way to make a move on someone at the gym? If there's even the slightest chance that he's gay I need to know. (I'm actually like 90% sure I saw him in the local pride parade last year but that doesn't necessarily mean anything)

So there's a guy at my gym who's literally one of the cutest/hottest guys I've ever seen, IRL or otherwise, and I've found out he's a gamedev student. Is there any socially acceptable way to make a move on someone at the gym? If there's even the slightest chance that he's gay I need to know. (I'm actually like 90% sure I saw him in the local pride parade last year but that doesn't necessarily mean anything)

hmmmmmmmmm the stalker in me would tell you to examine his routine, figure it out. then maybe once you figured out his routine, position yourself in a way to always cross paths with him in the gym, such as using the same weights or machine or help him out when he's on the bench. make small talk then maybe give him some 'gym tips' or something then develop from there ;)

I honestly have no idea just saying lol

Bladenic

My only guess would be something like "hey can you spot me" and try/hope a conversation sparks.

Astral Dog

How did you noticed he was a game dev student? Did someone tell you or was he wearing a shirt or something.
If you know someone that knows him start there!
Little Mons†er;232849198 said:
hmmmmmmmmm the stalker in me would tell you to examine his routine, figure it out. then maybe once you figured out his routine, position yourself in a way to always cross paths with him in the gym, such as using the same weights or machine or help him out when he's on the bench. make small talk then maybe give him some 'gym tips' or something then develop from there ;)

I honestly have no idea just saying lol
hmm looks like you put thought in this and have quite a bit of experience 👀

Reminds me of this handsome guy with glasses i looked from time to time in the past gym then one day i saw him at work and realized he was the (new) boyfriend of my friend/the accountant daughter 😨

I want to know where she gets those :p

beril

How did you noticed he was a game dev student? Did someone tell you or was he wearing a shirt or something.
If you know someone that knows him start there!

I just heard him and his friends talking. There's a whole bunch of them there as the gym is located right on the campus and the gamedev program is one of the biggest at this university. But it's been ten years since I graduated so I don't really have any connections to the current students. Maybe I could butt in on a gamedev discussion to impart some old man wisdom; but that would feel weird as fuck. Also this is Sweden; we don't talk to, or in any way socially interact with strangers just like that.

Kevyt

When you're working out with your straight friend and you can't help but check him out...

Smh, I am disappointed at myself. 😣

Top Bottom