• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

OkCupid "straight guy"

After talking about books

Guy - you got sexy lips
Me - nah it's dry most of the time
Guy - maybe I could moisten them

Hes talking about kissing
His curious stage is over. He done disabled his account lmao

Dany

Banned
MOOD https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/22OxesHd9AdIYocl6Bspyl

giphy.gif

i finally got a new headphones now i can go back to being lazy and listen to music at work again. yay. also i have a 5K to do thursday morning on thanksgiving. i did nothing to prepare and it'll be fucking cold. RIP RIP

KmA

I don't understand how guys can just follow and reblog images of all these gorgeous men literally all the time. Like how do you not feel bad about yourself?

Cuddler

I say ask them out and see how they respond, that's all you can do in situations like that.

Ask them if they're interested in going out to lunch or something of the sort and take it from there.
Thank you for the answer. That's what I had in mind too, something very simple. At this point in life I feel like a no is better than not knowing, but it's not a simple thing to do and I'm still not too sure. One major problem is also the timing, I'm not sure I would ever be able to ask him something without people listening to us and this make it even more difficult.

Thank you for the answer. That's what I had in mind too, something very simple. At this point in life I feel like a no is better than not knowing, but it's not a simple thing to do and I'm still not too sure. One major problem is also the timing, I'm not sure I would ever be able to ask him something without people listening to us and this make it even more difficult.

Try to ask him for his time for a quick moment and talk somewhere a little more private.

When you see the chance take it.

I don't understand how guys can just follow and reblog images of all these gorgeous men literally all the time. Like how do you not feel bad about yourself?

I'll feel bad about myself when I see a model that is smart and has a good personality.

People like that exist, but unsurprisingly people that are valued for their looks tend to not have the most fascinating inner lives. Because if they did they'd probably just be like really hot neurosurgeons or something. I reserve my feeling bad for those instances.

KmA

I'll feel bad about myself when I see a model that is smart and has a good personality.

People like that exist, but unsurprisingly people that are valued for their looks tend to not have the most fascinating inner lives. Because if they did they'd probably just be like really hot neurosurgeons or something. I reserve my feeling bad for those instances.

... drag me.

I probably feel uncomfortable with it because I feel like I don't have much to offer people in general. Like I don't think I'm that great looking and even if you do find me attractive, there are better, smarter, and nicer guys to choose from like I'm just not worth your time.

Kevyt

They're not as gorgeous as they appear to be.

... drag me.

I probably feel uncomfortable with it because I feel like I don't have much to offer people in general. Like I don't think I'm that great looking and even if you do find me attractive, there are better, smarter, and nicer guys to choose from like I'm just not worth your time.

I feel the same, except I have a lot of pride so it balances out... :p

Beefy

I look pretty decent and have a gym body etc. But my mind is messed up due to chronic depression and anxiety. I would trade anything to have my mind sorted.

... drag me.

Not to pull the patronizing age thing (because I don't mean it to be patronizing at all), but you're 21 or something, right? I think I only started developing confidence around the age of 26.

Your 20s are all about finding a niche, I think. Romance actually makes more sense after you've found something you want to do, or some kind of meaningful work, because I think with that sort of thing is where a lot of people develop confidence. It's like, because this is a thing you believe in, and you believe in your believing in it, it starts to transfer over into how you view your life in a greater sense. But it's kind of gradual, like you don't just have to think about something that's supposed to be important, you have to think about your thinking about it. It's like some cliche about perspective or something, eventually you find the pieces start fitting together. And it will happen if you just keep living and exploring your options, and thinking about what you want for yourself until it all stops being so much of a question for you. A sense of commitment to values and principles is one of the fastest paths to developing a real sense of dignity imo.

And then it becomes a way of connecting with other people, too, or ones that share the same values, because once you have those, a relationship becomes a way of working towards some shared goals together with someone else.

I look pretty decent and have a gym body etc. But my mind is messed up due to chronic depression and anxiety. I would trade anything to have my mind sorted.

My mental health could be better, too. But having any standards to apply to that sort of seems like an exercise in frustration. I think that we're all here to find some sense of meaningful contentment and moral composure in life, because no one really starts off that way. Some people maybe have a bit of a head start, but we really only have our own sense of satisfaction as a reference.

Beefy

My mental health could be better, too. But having any standards to apply to that sort of seems like an exercise in frustration. I think that we're all here to find some sense of meaningful contentment and moral composure in life, because no one really starts off that way. Some people maybe have a bit of a head start, but we really only have our own sense of satisfaction as a reference.

My mental health issues is due to the stuff that has happened to me in my life sadly. But I get what you mean, the world is very vain and puts so mich pressure on people to "look good".

KmA

Not to pull the patronizing age thing (because I don't mean it to be patronizing at all), but you're 21 or something, right? I think I only started developing confidence around the age of 26.

Your 20s are all about finding a niche, I think. Romance actually makes more sense after you've found something you want to do, or some kind of meaningful work, because I think with that sort of thing is where a lot of people develop confidence. It's like, because this is a thing you believe in, and you believe in your believing in it, it starts to transfer over into how you view your life in a greater sense. But it's kind of gradual, like you don't just have to think about something that's supposed to be important, you have to think about your thinking about it. It's like some cliche about perspective or something, eventually you find the pieces start fitting together. And it will happen if you just keep living and exploring your options, and thinking about what you want for yourself until it all stops being so much of a question for you. A sense of commitment to values and principles is one of the fastest paths to developing a real sense of dignity imo.

And then it becomes a way of connecting with other people, too, or ones that share the same values, because once you have those, a relationship becomes a way of working towards some shared goals together with someone else.

This actually... made me feel a lot better. And I'm 22 btw lol

daripad

People talking about looks and beauty here at the same that I started reading The Picture of Dorian Gray lmao

Btw, this story seems kinda gay so far lol

... drag me.

I honestly don't get how you can have these feelings when you pretty post about being able to seduce hot gym dudes like every other day. The evidence that your feelings aren't jiving with reality is staring you in the face.

KmA

I honestly don't get how you can have these feelings when you pretty post about being able to seduce hot gym dudes like every other day. The evidence that your feelings aren't jiving with reality is staring you in the face.

That's the thing though like I understand it's completely irrational. I just don't know how to get out of it.

OrionX

I swear Pokemon sun and moon is full of what feels like gay inuendoes or unintentional phrasing

I mean, the professor is shirtless and wears a rainbow hat... :p

That's the thing though like I understand it's completely irrational. I just don't know how to get out of it.

From the pics you posted before you seem hot to me, dude. And I'm sure you've got more to offer than looks anyway, so don't sell yourself short. ;)

I've got confidence issues of my own though, so I understand the feeling.

Sibylus

Banned
I get so fucked up on self-esteem that I go on a manic pixie dreamgirl trip for hours until I collapse into bed exhausted and deranged
tears.gif

B-Dex

Not this bitch on dancing with the stars complaining she had to rehearse with Alan. Literally the only reason to watch the show.

Grindr guy got around telling me I keep sending him subliminal texts. Honestly it doesn't read like one just because I throw the peach and eggplant emoji doesn't mean it means sex. But he said it after i mentioned I paid for a deep tissue massage. What does that even hint at. Nothing. I just booked a massage. Sometimes you just go to pamper yourself 👌
But anyways I texted him asking if he wants to be my deiving buddy this Friday to go get some donuts out of town and if he went we could find a skate park. Can't say I don't ask him. Maybe he is waiting for something else. Whatever I'm being nice to gay people. And talking to one irl. 👌

Bladenic

Is Pamplemouse okay? Post if you're ok sis

Also beat Pokémon Sailor Moon. Loved it especially
daddy icon Kukui being the champ. Legend.

However I will never forgive Gamefreak for
giving rock and flying E4 reps before MFING Grass.
#salty #justiceforgrass

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
theres been road construction near my house for the last week - i guess theyve been digging up the water lines or something idk

and for the past week or so ive had a stomach ache for like almost every day. i just assumed it was because i was hungry or i accidentally ate dairy or i had a stomach bug or something

also, ive noticed that my water bottle has been smelling kinda nasty but i just assumed it was because i havent washed it in a while (i have a reusable bottle that i fill w/ tap)

So

i go to get some water just now and i notice that theres motherfucking black and blue specks in the water. like floating in the water and then they settle down at the bottom of my bottle.

black and blue specks of sediment or some shit. i pressed a black speck against the side of my bottle and it smeared like mud so ummm like WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN DRINKING FOR THE LAST WEEK

i think im going to die???

theres been road construction near my house for the last week - i guess theyve been digging up the water lines or something idk

and for the past week or so ive had a stomach ache for like almost every day. i just assumed it was because i was hungry or i accidentally ate dairy or i had a stomach bug or something

also, ive noticed that my water bottle has been smelling kinda nasty but i just assumed it was because i havent washed it in a while (i have a reusable bottle that i fill w/ tap)

So

i go to get some water just now and i notice that theres motherfucking black and blue specks in the water. like floating in the water and then they settle down at the bottom of my bottle.

black and blue specks of sediment or some shit. i pressed a black speck against the side of my bottle and it smeared like mud so ummm like WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN DRINKING FOR THE LAST WEEK

i think im going to die???
Notify the local government and construction company or anyone else, also see a doctor to get checked.

Is Pamplemouse okay? Post if you're ok sis

Also beat Pokémon Sailor Moon. Loved it especially
daddy icon Kukui being the champ. Legend.

However I will never forgive Gamefreak for
giving rock and flying E4 reps before MFING Grass.
#salty #justiceforgrass

pamples fine. i text him from time to time.

Monocle

Here's me chatting with Joe Biden:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HHZ7zXLvOkY

Note the comments. That's what people think of me when I speak!

My abject existence only grows more dire as the days pass by. I tried meeting this guy yesterday, and it was such a disaster. You could write a what-not-to-do when meeting someone for the first time book based off of what I did.

Maybe it was the copious amount of benzos I took before meeting him, or maybe it was self-sabatage because I hate myself? It's probably a little of both. All I know is a tried to message him today to apologize, and he hasn't messaged back. I always ruin any chance I have at anything good.

I'm only good for being used at this point. At least letting guys use me satisfies my desire to be treated like garbage. If only there could be broken glass on the ground as I service them so that the jagged edges would cut into my knees. If only they would choke me and beat me within an inch of my life while I do it. No, better still would be if they finished me off completely afterward.

It's not like I can be close to any of them anyway. None of them like me. I know they're disappointed when they meet me. Any guy who even tries to get to know me, which is something I am going to entirely avoid after my debacle last night, is entirely put off by me. I don't have anything in common with them, and no one wants to be near someone who'd rather be dead than interacting with them.

The only thing that comforts me now besides fleeting distractions is looking at the stars at night. I love how small and insignificant they prove me to be. I always pick out a star and wonder if there's a planet like ours orbiting it. Do those beings live as we do? Hopefully not. Little could be worse than life here as we've made it. If reincarnation is real, I would never allow myself to incarnate to this miserable rock again. I would demand to go to one of those other worlds, so far away from here where it's hard and brutish. Life there would be better than here.
You seemed pretty normal to me. Why read the comments? The type of people who take the time to troll on Youtube are obviously not worth listening to. They're addicted to negativity. There's no truth or insight to be found in that cesspool. Just sad little people ejaculating their nastiest impulses onto the screen.

Speak to a professional, immediately. Just do it. Your thoughts are poisoned with self-loathing. Those awful things you're telling yourself are products of a suffering mind, not accurate impressions of reality. It's no wonder you feel bad: you've got your confirmation bias working overtime to keep you in misery. Speak to a professional, seriously. Listen to a different perspective.

Kater

Banned
Started playing Mass Effect over the weekend. Damn, this game is good. Finished it just yesterday and already bought the second one. Glad I had such a good game to spend a weekend at home with when I have to sit around being sick.

Kaidan's cute, but a bit dense when it comes to flirting. I heard about him being written as bisexual or as some people call it "player-sexual" in the second (?) / third game I think? Tempting to replay the series with MShep just for some m/m action.

\(=^‥^)/’`

Top Bottom