• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

So one of my good friends recently broke up with his GF of 10 years. He was devastated. But, fortunately, I was able to use my experience to help him get through the first few days and forgive each other, realize his self-worth etc. Seeing him like he was really made me appreciate how far I've come. And being able to help him made me feel like I was glad I didn't go through it all "for nothing," you know?

Oh, and also! Apparently I have a doppelganger that works for Double Fine, haha! Someone brought him up in the Steam thread. Pretty close?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTKwQ_BgNjN/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I dont see it at all. I guess its because of the glasses and angle but not really. Everything is different.

Bladenic

So one of my good friends recently broke up with his GF of 10 years. He was devastated. But, fortunately, I was able to use my experience to help him get through the first few days and forgive each other, realize his self-worth etc. Seeing him like he was really made me appreciate how far I've come. And being able to help him made me feel like I was glad I didn't go through it all "for nothing," you know?

Oh, and also! Apparently I have a doppelganger that works for Double Fine, haha! Someone brought him up in the Steam that. Pretty close?

What are you, some therapist now?

S6AVQF5.gif

Jk, treat me next

Gibbs

Oh, and also! Apparently I have a doppelganger that works for Double Fine, haha! Someone brought him up in the Steam that. Pretty close?

I can see the resemblance.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Happy birthday, Aarglefarg!

Congrats, Cosmic Bus! Just saw the insta post :)

What a lovely pair

yVVv5xy.gif

Is this saying what I think it is? That maybe Cosmic Bus reached a significant moment or milestone with a significant other? Or maybe it's not that and just something else? Well, whatever it is, congrats, Cosmic Bus! :) Most of the possibilities I can imagine make me very happy for you.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Is this saying what I think it is? That maybe Cosmic Bus reached a significant moment or milestone with a significant other? Or maybe it's not that and just something else? Well, whatever it is, congrats, Cosmic Bus! :) Most of the possibilities I can imagine make me very happy for you.

We just got married in Hawaii this morning 😘

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
We just got married in Hawaii this morning 😘

:O :O :O

I'm so excited and happy for you! Congratulations!! That photo makes me feel all kinds of fuzzy. Best wishes to you and your spouse. :)

Congratulations on the wedding! I suspected that's what Vazduh was talking about but I wasn't sure.

Vazra, looks like you can start sending out the invitations for yours. :)

Thanks everyone lots for the happy birthday wishes.

Gibbs

Cheesecake is a gift from heaven. I had a family get-together earlier and someone brought Nutella cheesecake.

Cheesecake is a love letter from the food Gods. WHAT?! Did you try a piece of it?? I would literally marry anyone who would make me a Nutella cheesecake. I <3 nutella.

Sounds like a keeper huh?

KuGsj.gif

We just got married in Hawaii this morning &#128536;

Ohhh congratulations!! Wishing you both the best!

Top Bottom