• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Find stuff that may work as alternatives for meat. I usually go for tofu but there is different things you can use depending what you wanna eat. If you wanna eat a burrito make it with beans instead of meat, tofu patties for burgers and so on. It will never be the same as eating meat but you can make something to make the struggle less.

Black bean burgers! These are great http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/black-bean-burger/

Tofu is amazing too and you can do all sorts of things with it. I've even used it as a substitute for meat in tacos before and it was quite good.

Also, this: https://www.maangchi.com/recipe/dubu-jorim is so fucking good omg just thinking about it is making my tongue tingle

Fantastical

Death Prophet
uk1Q3P8.png

Beefy pale gingers. My favorite.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Black bean burgers! These are great http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/black-bean-burger/

Tofu is amazing too and you can do all sorts of things with it. I've even used it as a substitute for meat in tacos before and it was quite good.

Also, this: https://www.maangchi.com/recipe/dubu-jorim is so fucking good omg just thinking about it is making my tongue tingle

I prefer Black beans too but Red are also pretty nice and more when you hit the right seasoning you want to give them. Tofu Ive made tacos,burritos, meatballs, scramble,stir fry with spinach, potatoes and mushrooms.

I need to get into more healthy menus tbh now that I started dieting and working out and keeping myself on the calorie limit is a pain.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I prefer Black beans too but Red are also pretty nice and more when you hit the right seasoning you want to give them. Tofu Ive made tacos,burritos, meatballs, scramble,stir fry with spinach, potatoes and mushrooms.

I need to get into more healthy menus tbh now that I started dieting and working out and keeping myself on the calorie limit is a pain.

How were the meatballs?

Vazra

How were the meatballs?

They are delicious. If you roll them on flour you get a crunch and the inside is still soft which is pretty good. If you desire you can use a sauce but I can eat them without the sauce just fine. I season them with adobo seasoning, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, black pepper and oregano. You can also put chopped up spinach and cheese to change it every now and then. I tried it with mushrooms as well and while it works is not as successful as the other combinations. Ive done orange sauce and marinara sauce and it works pretty well for them.

Back when I had cable, I used to love watching The Pioneer Woman. She has some very good recipes--like this one. Thanks for the link; I'll have to try it soon. Seems real easy, and I've always wanted to try a veggie burger. Maybe this was the push I needed.

That tofu recipe looks real interesting, too (that lady is so cute!). Never had tofu.

RM8

Shieeeet, this cute dude that sits next to me during class is a decade younger than me. I'm literally a corpse.

A big mushroom is great for a burger. They can be marinated! It's better than pretty much all veggie patties.

The place I would go to for mushroom burgers stopped selling them a few weeks ago and their veggie patties are bad. :(

Mark1

Feels like it's been ages since I last posted in these threads (like 2 years I think). Been lurking more in the Discord chat (and Skype before then).

For clarity I'm the only Scot in the chat :p

Kevyt

He'd need to be gay and necrophilic. The odds are not in my favour!

Wasn't there an article published that millennials and young people in general are less likely to be straight and more likely to identify as LGBTQ+?

So there you go. Get it!

DOWN

Banned
Do people who claim they are fine with / supportive of LGBTQIA+ lifestyle not get what the implications of that term are or is there a hint of a dig in there on purpose?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
They are delicious. If you roll them on flour you get a crunch and the inside is still soft which is pretty good. If you desire you can use a sauce but I can eat them without the sauce just fine. I season them with adobo seasoning, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, black pepper and oregano. You can also put chopped up spinach and cheese to change it every now and then. I tried it with mushrooms as well and while it works is not as successful as the other combinations. Ive done orange sauce and marinara sauce and it works pretty well for them.

How do you make them? Crumble the tofu up, mix with spices, and then roll them into balls?

Back when I had cable, I used to love watching The Pioneer Woman. She has some very good recipes--like this one. Thanks for the link; I'll have to try it soon. Seems real easy, and I've always wanted to try a veggie burger. Maybe this was the push I needed.

That tofu recipe looks real interesting, too (that lady is so cute!). Never had tofu.

Yeah, Pioneer Woman is great. Her commentary is also pretty funny. :D

Maangchi is amazing. Her videos are super cute and her food is so. fucking. good.

did you finally post a selfie!!? :D

sis if i looked like that y'all would know by now

Wasn't there an article published that millennials and young people in general are less likely to be straight and more likely to identify as LGBTQ+?

the gay agenda is finally bearing fruit~

Vazra

How do you make them? Crumble the tofu up, mix with spices, and then roll them into balls?

Basically that then roll them on flour and then let them set in the freezer for 15-20 minutes before cooking. Then you can fry them up or stir fry.

Crayons

Banned
There's this cute guy whos an EMT that I've spoke with on Grindr and Tinder several times over the past year but we never ended up being able to meet.

But I finally got his number, so maybe we can finally have sex.

If not, my gay friend is driving from Kentucky maybe I'll have sex with him instead.

Gibbs

Thats not him tho lol

Well... Don't I feel like an ass now. :(

Excuse me while I return to my corner.

There's this cute guy whos an EMT that I've spoke with on Grindr and Tinder several times over the past year but we never ended up being able to meet.

But I finally got his number, so maybe we can finally have sex.

If not, my gay friend is driving from Kentucky maybe I'll have sex with him instead.

All the sex Crayons.

So there's that thing where someone who works for a personality-driven website refers to their 'partner' and doesn't use gendered pronouns for the partner and it makes you want to know more but not be creepy.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Basically that then roll them on flour and then let them set in the freezer for 15-20 minutes before cooking. Then you can fry them up or stir fry.

Cool, I'm definitely gonna get the ingredients for that the next time I go shopping~

woooo shit get in to my techno finds of the night

ctrl - ma1 remix by mella dee
https://open.spotify.com/track/0wcoQOWtb0cBsTIytrGZrH

and

revenue - untold remix by ramadanman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcgFIoCo5G4

ramadan kareem yall

BOP

mantidor

My brother has gone to the other extreme of leftist views into madness and now believes HIV is "hoax" D: this is really messing me up, it's almost impossible to discuss with him :/

My brother has gone to the other extreme of leftist views into madness and now believes HIV is "hoax" D: this is really messing me up, it's almost impossible to discuss with him :/
Yeah, those types of idiots believe that any recently discovered disease/virus are a hoax/don't exist or man made so the pharmaceutical companies can make a profit off of us. Bonus points if they also believe chem trails are the real cause of our illness and the government is the ones doing it.

mantidor

Yeah, those types of idiots believe that any recently discovered disease/virus are a hoax/don't exist or man made so the pharmaceutical companies can make a profit off of us. Bonus points if they also believe chem trails are the real cause of our illness and the government is the ones doing it.

This is extremely disheartening for me since he is HIV positive. I know the antiretrovirals are very tough, I had my little experience with PEP that I shared in the thread and I understand it's awful, but not taking them is literally a death sentence, and there is no reasoning with him.

This is extremely disheartening for me since he is HIV positive. I know the antiretrovirals are very tough, I had my little experience with PEP that I shared in the thread and I understand it's awful, but not taking them is literally a death sentence, and there is no reasoning with him.
Oh, yeah that is worse. Hopefully if he sexually active he is using condoms. If he doesn't believe he has it he may spread it to others. Maybe he doesn't want to believe HIV is real because he doesn't want to face the fact he has a life threatening illness.

Gibbs

I would kill for a cookie right now xD

Me too! I don't get to eat anything that delicious these days =(

You could always have one! Just one, even a half! Though for me... one leads to two... and then I ate the whole sleeve of those damn delicious chewy cookie chips ahoy.

That picture isn't Ratsky btw.

Idk why people are now randomly assuming a hot guy pic is the poster who posted it. I guess I'm Chris Pratt?

Vazra

Me too! I don't get to eat anything that delicious these days =(

You could always have one! Just one, even a half! Though for me... one leads to two... and then I ate the whole sleeve of those damn delicious chewy cookie chips ahoy.
Lol I'll pass on eating it. Maybe in another day where my calorie count is extremely low. :p

Top Bottom